Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Poison Oak
    #9878579 - 02/27/09 04:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have this shit covering probably 20% of my body right now. I was doing some digging for a guy last weekend and presumably had extensive contacts with the roots while I was working. There are no leaves on the bushes this time of year but apparently the entire plant secretes the poison oils, which stay viable for decades. I don't understand how this shit got all over me though. My arms, lower legs, and abdomen are fucking covered. Little red blisters that itch like you wouldn't believe and which leak yellow pus.

I wake at night scratching myself to the point of drawing blood. I had long pants and a long shirt when I was working, and I'm guessing the shit soaked through my clothes because of heavy sweating (maybe hard work ain't all its cracked up to be). Plus now I'm extremely paranoid of everything that my clothing might have touched after I was exposed -- my truck, the floor of my room where I threw off my cloths, etc.

I'm no stranger to this stuff. I get it almost every year; I'm extremely sensitive to it where I just about only need to look at a poison oak bush wrong to get a fucking rash from it. I've used Tecnu and shit but too little too late I suspect. How do other people deal with this scourge of nature?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
Re: Poison Oak [Re: Grok]
    #9878610 - 02/27/09 04:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have had poison ivy epidemics year after year. Go to the doctor. They can prescribe steroids that clear that shit up in a few days. Much better than the 1-2 weeks it usually takes...

--------------------

OfflineDarkLikePoe
Custom User Title

Loc: Satans Shit Hole
Re: Poison Oak [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #9887290 - 02/28/09 10:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah see a doctor asap.

i had that all over me once as well, my brother even worse. my brother was the smart one that went into see the doc and his was pretty much all gone like within a week after they gave him whatever it was. I was bummin though, mine would not go away for a long ass time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order