Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Vaporizing Herbs?
    #9873585 - 02/26/09 11:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So I just ordered a Vapor Brothers on my new quest to not inhale any more damn smoke this year.  Cigarettes, weed, etc. 

I like tea/herbs so I was wondering what's the lowdown on these "herbal mixes" they sell.  Can you actually get the health benefits of this stuff by vaping the herbs or is it more of a cover?  I want to take my vaporizer to work and toke on some herbs. 

Here's a list of their blends I'm sure many of you have seen it, so...what's the deal? 

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/pages/herbs/rvblends.html

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehotkarl
fresh daily
Male

Loc: West Coast, USA
Re: Vaporizing Herbs? [Re: Holydiver]
    #9874261 - 02/27/09 02:23 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I found this link that has a bunch of herbs on it and tells you the benefit of vaping each.  Check it

Some examples:

Chamomile grows wild in Europe and west Asia. Related species are found in North America and Africa. Its flowers help to ease indigestion, nervousness, depressions and headaches, being ideal for emotion related problems such as peptic ulcers, colitis, spastic colon and nervous indigestion.

Native from the Gulf of Mexico, Damiana has an ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac and is an excellent remedy for the nervous system acting as a stimulant and tonic in cases of mild depression.

Lemon balm relaxes the nervous system producing sleep. It is used for epilepsy, nerve disorders, insomnia, fainting, hysteria, migraine headaches, hypochondria and vertigo.

Volcano vaporizors also offer/sell ounzes of herb that you can buy for various ailments.. similar to the ones I've listed. For some reason I can't find it right now but that link should still give you a good idea of what to look for

--------------------

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
Re: Vaporizing Herbs? [Re: hotkarl]
    #9877199 - 02/27/09 01:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Even if they don't have health benefits, they taste damn good!

Especially Sweetly Calming and Balancing Bleus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds