Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemckenna89
Stranger
first time san pedro
    #9861722 - 02/25/09 10:16 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

so how should a first timer dose and prepare san pedro? im experienced with mushrooms, what would you compare a mescaline trip to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: first time san pedro [Re: mckenna89]
    #9861953 - 02/25/09 11:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well I just tried mescaline for my first time over the weekend. I went ahead and did an a/b extraction so that way I could measure my dose. I screwed up my extraction and only got about 300 mg of unclean mescaline. The yield was so small i didn't even bother cleaning it up. I had a threshold experience or placebo from that dose. I felt pretty euphoric with mild visuals. Might I say very mild visuals. I have actually had more visuals sober before.

I have more peruvian torch on the way. So I will by trying another extraction over the weekend.

I would suggest an extraction because they are pretty simple and you can measure your dose. When making tea it is sort of hit or miss. If you choose to do an extraction please remember to not shake it. Roll it around on the floor or something. Shaking screws you over big time.

~Peace OUt

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: first time san pedro [Re: kungpow]
    #9862619 - 02/25/09 12:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If you can do an extraction, than by all means do it. Much better to dose with, and you don't have to drink the cactus juice. But...

Making the tea is SOOOOOO easy.

1. Dice up the cactus into small pieces

2. Put equal parts cactus and water into a blender until it's all liquefied

3. Lightly boil for 3-5 hours (you need a big pot)

4. Strain through a cloth or shirt

Here's a more detailed tek:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_preparation5.shtml

As for your second question, some aspects to it are very shroom/LSD like (heightened senses, minor to not so minor visuals), but for me anyway, it seems to be more ecstasy like. And make sure you don't have anything to do the next day because the shit lasts a long ass time (12-16 hours).

--------------------

Invisiblejds

Re: first time san pedro [Re: Nifflerz]
    #9862631 - 02/25/09 01:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The visuals get pretty (very) intense on high doses

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: first time san pedro [Re: jds]
    #9862723 - 02/25/09 01:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I can certainly imagine. I've only done it once(2 feet), and the visuals(objects breathing and flowing for the most part)ranged from weak to mid-range but were very consistent throughout. There were times when it bordered on high, though. 

Had a done, say 4 feet, I wouldn't have been surprised if my whole damn environment just melted.

As for my mind, there were some moments when things got very intense.

While I was on it, I didn't know what to think of the drug. In retrospect it was pretty cool though and I'm starting to look forward to my next encounter.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom