Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: PiNk fLoYd awwwooooooo!!
    #98392 - 11/30/99 02:40 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

sorry, i gotta go with dark side of the moon (and meddle as well).

-paco

------------------
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead" -Alice in Chains, Nutshell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #98394 - 11/30/99 02:42 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I really do not enjoy that much in music when tripping. Weed is much better in that purpouse.
But Pulse rules

Anonymous

#98395 - 11/30/99 04:31 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with "wish you were here" it's soooo good, although I must agree meddle and dark side are both good also. Echoes takes me away. Obscured by clouds is also a very decent album, really chillin'. I love music when I'm blazin' but with shrooms it's just a whole other World, you can feel it and almost touch it.

------------------
No, there was nothing wrong with him. Oh except that sometimes he thought he was being chased by a giant Hedgehog
- Monty Python

Anonymous

#98396 - 12/03/99 01:26 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Just last week I was tripping with two of my best friends, and all of the sudden one of them says, "oh my god, i hear pink floyd!!!" We were outside where there was no music at all, but all of the sudden I heard all of PF's music in my head at once.
It was so phenomenal.

Offlinewacamaster
    #98397 - 12/03/99 04:51 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Watch out for Floyd, I admit, they are the best band of all time, and I have all their CD's. I just find that it can really start to mess with your head if you listen to it all the time. Your subconcious can't handle thinking deep thoughts the lyrics bring to you all the time. I was too the point where I was having trouble sleeping. I layed off for and became fine again. Look like it time to get back into it.

------------------
Oddities: There is no such thing as size, only proportionalities created by the brain.

Anonymous

#98398 - 12/11/99 11:06 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, dude. That sounds pretty hardcore!!! How often did you listen to 'em?? Cause I've been listening to 'em almost everyday for a while, and nothing out of the ordinary happened to me yet. I just think they are a phenominal band.

Anonymous

#98399 - 12/13/99 05:41 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

DEFINITELY DSOTM!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
long you live and high you fly, smiles youll give and tears you cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be..........

Anonymous

#98400 - 12/14/99 04:28 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

the doors and dafunk are fucking awsome
put pink floyd is the absulte best shit.Bob Dylan is Awsome (my name is Dylan he is who i am named after).And a bit of jazz to chill me out.But some big no no's are punk,tinni bober shit and lets not forget some of that 80's crap

fun trippin to all you Ppl's

Anonymous

#98401 - 12/17/99 11:19 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I will have to agree that WISH YOU WERE HERE is the best floyd album to trip to. WELCOME TO THE MACHINE is one of the best songs on there along with SOYCD and HAVE A CIGAR

------------------
"if the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it truly is, infinite."
-jim morison

OfflineViolent-J
addict

#98402 - 12/18/99 02:13 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Dark Side of the Moon is my favorite. The intro to song 3 (Time) I heard while I was tripping and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever expierenced.

--------------------
------------------------
"Oh Shinon, you crazy diamond!" -- Mr. Burns

Offlinewacamaster
    #98403 - 12/21/99 09:51 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

For some reason I have this feeling that Floyd music has subliminal messages in it that no one has discovered yet. I know there are tons of messages backwards and shit like that, but those are the obvious ones. Those guys were going crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Listen to Careful with that Axe Eugene... that right there shows insanity.

------------------
Oddities: There is no such thing as size, only proportionalities created by the brain.

Anonymous

#98404 - 12/22/99 03:50 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Wacamaster...did'nt you know that Pink Floyd has been subliminally controlling you for years??

They are seceret government agents contemplating mass mind controll for the purposes of world domination....and of course the power of the balls of is NIGH!!

------------------
Corporal Clegg had a wooden leg...he won it in the war...in 1944

He's never been the same!

Anonymous

#98405 - 12/25/99 04:44 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

by the way, I just got Wish you were here on cd this morning..

Anonymous

#98406 - 01/02/00 08:24 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

The best Floyd album for tripping has got to be Piper at the gatees of Dawn. Nothing Waters or Gilmour ever did can compare to the stuff Syd did, especially on acid. Watching Live at Pompeii is really wicked too. Wish You Were Here is actually rather depressing, to me at least. The coolest Roger Waters songs to hear while tripping are al on A Sacerful of Secrets. Let There Be More Light and Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun are both cool, and the actual song A Saucerful of Secrets is just crazy. Jugband Blues is at least twice as crazy though.

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#98407 - 01/02/00 04:59 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I'd have to go with Brain Damage for best Floyd song trippin to...The trial is very awsome too...it sounds like it's part of the soundtrack of an evil Disney movie(hehe i may only have that association tho because of the wall movie).

-Primate

------------------
~~"Oh, welcome to this world of fools, of pink champagne and swimming pools, where all you have to lose is your virginity. Perhaps you'll have some fun tonight, so stick around and take a bite...of life. We don't need feebleness in this proximity"~~

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

OfflineE Tard
Space Cowboy
    #98408 - 01/02/00 05:08 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

oh yeah floyd is definately my favorite band when im sober and fucked up. he's right bout the deep though lyrics and shit. it hasnt driven me insane or anything but they really do fuck with my head and make me think A LOT. i can relate to almost any of their songs. also, wish u were here and animals r the best trp songs. animals is good for one of those 'deep thought' trips where ure really pulled from your body. wish u were here is just great music, but while the song wish u were here is my favorite song in the world while im sober, i find listening to it when im fucked up kinda depresses me cuz i feel lonely. ohh well its great music

------------------
i am not stoned

--------------------
I am not stoned.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag