Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

Loc: The Netherlands
Spiritual Love
    #983606 - 10/22/02 03:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Love. I have heard said that love is the highest thruth, that love conquers all, that love is stronger than darkness and that love is the key to true harmony and our path towards enlightenment. Our only true happiness that we can achieve in this material world of illusions and inner solitude.
Well, what then exactly is this love? Because the more i experience in this life, the more i come to realise that most of us do not know what love is. We are so imbedded into our personas and are so convinced of the solidness of our seperated egos that for us there has to exist seperation in order for there to be love. So we cling on to this ego seperation, feeling secure in it, because it validates our existance as a person, as a self you can hold on to. That is not love, it is attachment. It is a substitute for something we dont even know exists, yet feel deep inside that it is lost to us. And we want it back. It is this yearning to return back to the state of nonseperation, the feeling of oneness beyond duality, which drives us towards each other, hoping to find that little piece of paradise within each other. Yet like this we depend on each other, we take each others energies and become lost in subconscious games to control and subjugate each other to fill up this emptiness we feel inside. It becomes a vicous circle of hurt and suffering, a karmic chain of programmed reactions, disturbing emotions and obscurations. A perfect unity between man and woman is not like two half circles which fit together to form a circle of attachment. It is when two balanced beings who have freed themselves from selfish love and attachments in the form of desires, suffering, bitterness and fear, to complete the circle of unity within theirselves, come together to reinforce each other, attracting and connecting to higher energies so they dont need to feed of each other. Only when the physical (the monkey), the personal (the human) and the spiritual (the spirit) connections are in balance can there be full harmony so two together as one can rise to a plane of consciousness that does not need the illusion of being divided in order to validate its own existance. A sacred union. A return to the source.
Yet, there exists even a higher seperation then that. For we are but sparks, falling of an eternal fire. We cannot, and indeed even should not, return to merge with it. There always should exist a seperation between us and godhead, for in seperation, we are the source of ultimate happiness and enjoyment. Without us in seperation, who would there be to witness the exquisite beauty of god, the wonderful and intricate simplicity of existance. Who would there be to experience the entire spectrum of feelings. This seperation is also suffering, yet a suffering so exquisite that it is transcendental and divine. This seperation is our highest love.
Being and nonbeing, existing and nonexisting. In this world of illusion where our selfcreated suffering keeps us in our ego forms of seperation our highest suffering is also the source of our highest love.
Embrace each other, embrace seperation, and all sufferings will prove to be of a transitory and illusionary nature. Within each other we will find unity, yet our highest spiritual love is seperation.

--------------------
Thought is born blind but Mind knows what is Seeing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
Re: Spiritual Love [Re: BBin]
    #983821 - 10/22/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I personally think love is an ESP sort of thing. You just know when it happens...I think if you flounder and don't know...then it isn't or you are fooling yorself because you are affraid to either love or just say you love someone. I mean this for not only romantic love but also brotherly love. However, its all interpretaion and opinion. Anyone else with any other ideas are more than welcome.

In universal terms I don't think there is anyway that you can universally recognize love.

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Spiritual Love [Re: BBin]
    #983848 - 10/22/02 04:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

love... is all you need

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom