Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDivineSephiroth
Stranger
time jumping/blackouts
    #9826678 - 02/19/09 01:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Let me start off with saying ive tripped on shrooms apr 15 times and until this trip i had only done 1/8th of and ounce every time.

This time a friend decided he wasnt going to trip with us this night so he asked if any of us wanted his dose and i  said what the hell.(some people would say big mistake but i turned this trip around)

We started off making brewing up every ones tea and i knew i was in for a ride when i got the see the displacement of water from all the mush at the bottom of my cup compared to my 2 other friends.

started off all good and normal smoked a good bowl of weed and drank our Orange juice and went back in and threw on some matrix Reloaded this is when i started to trip.  shimmering glow,breathing walls, shapes moving,split personality(having a conversation with my self in my head)then the feeling like every one was looking at me  kicked in in.  I had had this feeling b4 so this was no big deal
Bun after 45 mins passed and i thought i had peeked the shit hit the fan.

First off it felt like i was on a pre-determined path and only had choice when it came to the stuff in front of me and not where i was walking.

jumped up in the middle of the movie for no reason went to the bathroom did some mirror tripping and took a piss(dont know why i took a piss didnt even need to go) then i abruptly left rushing to try to pull my pants up as my body was leaving the bathroom for the kitchen Like clock work i went and set down on the floor and boom My DS was next to me and i have no idea how it got there Play some mario bros 3(GBA port)

then this is where it gets weird my 2 friends came into the kitchen and poured some shots of a jager and as they were getting the bottle out of the freezer bam i see 3 shot glasses out and i asked if they would pour me on,they said its been setting here for 5 min and they had already had 2 shots. my mind is blown i just blacked out or jumped forward in time(jumping through time sounded cooler at the time)

after this i take my shot and make my way back to the garage with my 2 friends we put on some music and pack up another bowl and one of my friends lets call him Kev starts talking about (this guy he met who says he has known him his whole life but he has never met him)
and keeps saying this over and over again so i get it in my head that he is trying to mind fuck me and give me a bad trip so put my hoodie over my head and say shut up and then everything when silent and i must have set there for atleast 5 mins(in my head) and then i look back up and every one is gone. and an hour has passed since i put the hoodie over my head.(and its been 2 1/2 hours total trip time)

so i make my way back into the living room to find out my seat has been taken so i lean up against the wall to watch the end of matrix and then thing got even crazier the movie was going in slow motion (not bullet time the whole movie) and then i jumped again 10 mins forward still watching the movie then BAM again i was on the deck watching the stars then BAM i was on the couch watching kill bill then bam i was out side again and this is when i started coming out of this spell and grasping reality again.

normal trip after that tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: DivineSephiroth]
    #9829986 - 02/19/09 09:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds unbelievable...I Like it.

--------------------

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: SalviNate]
    #9831145 - 02/20/09 01:10 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like temporary blackouts. The repeating thing is like a small time loop that keeps echoing, or repeating itself over and over with. I get that sometimes with mushies, and a LOT with weed.

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Loc: Alton, Illinois
Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #9836313 - 02/20/09 11:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Blackouts are always fun!
But jumping through time is always better! :laugh:
This happens to me every once and awhile also, but I like to tell people I just jumped through a rift in space and went ahead 5-10 mins in time.
Everybody just goes, "Woah man......thats intense"

But yeah man, sounds likea fun trip! :laugh:

--------------------
"It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more."
~Ken Kesey~

OfflineDivineSephiroth
Stranger
Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: AlmostDead]
    #9840209 - 02/21/09 05:33 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it was scary at first but i just kept coming back it bill hicks and "Its just a ride"

glad you guys enjoyed.

Offlinefeifen

Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: DivineSephiroth]
    #9840477 - 02/21/09 06:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have had something similar like that to me on a hefty dose when I lemon shot'd 4g of pan cyans. It felt like I was ripping through time because shit happened without me even realizing it, and when I thought it was about 1 minute, turned out to be an extra 9. But it was weird, At parts of the trip, it felt like I had been tripping for about 5 hours, when infact it was about 20 minutes. Yay for time dilation.

OfflineDivineSephiroth
Stranger
Re: time jumping/blackouts [Re: feifen]
    #9845196 - 02/22/09 04:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

any one ever get the feeling that (your)reality wont respond when on mushrooms or like glitches when what your doing or watching pauses or skips or keeps repeating?

I triped last night it it felt like some one kept messing with the movies and fast forwarding and pausing repeating skipping

It was crazy how i could set still and see everthing else move around me fast and stop it when i realized what i was doing.

I LOVE this damn drug.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order