Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMooCow
That One Guy In Love With Fungi
Male

Loc: Tejas
Dropping homegrown in a few hours! (Added Trip Report)
    #9789771 - 02/13/09 09:40 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

well this is my third batch of PESA out of the FC since the year started. 32 grams dry from two casings which is pretty good IMO. Im buying a camera for my next batch that ill be starting very soon. But anyway to the point me my buddy and my girl will be dropping an eight each out at enchanted rock today (a very big Texas park) and hopefully ill be sober enough to get some rock climbing in. Im about to make the tea and shove off its a two hour drive but i will report back later with a report of hopefully some sort of connection to nature.

PS sorry Im just getting around to posting Ive been around for years i just find the search engine so helpful i never needed to ask questions and i never had time to contribute or just talk until now.

:mushroomgrow:Much love:mushroomgrow:

Edit:

Well i took some nice PESA the yesterday with some friends in the wilderness and had a blast and learned a little more about myself. i add a piece to the puzzle every time i dose. At one point i was meditating and had a burst of euphoria explode in my skull i then opened my eyes with a huge smile and looked up to the heavens and i noticed that all of the clouds where in a checkerboard pattern covering the whole sky. i then came to the conclusion that the gods where playing chess.

i stood up and helped my friend up and called over my girlfriend and began to trek into the forest at one point we came to a group of three of the same species of trees one really old stump one moderately big and one baby. i put my ear up to the moderately big one and i could hear and feel a heart beat as real as my own, nice and healthy too. then i moved to the stump and it was slow and sickly. its weird how i felt as if i knew them as good as the friends i was with. and oh my the sunset was amazing as usual with mushrooms. wow but this one was defiantly one for the books.

--------------------

Edited by MooCow (02/14/09 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Dropping homegrown in a few hours! [Re: MooCow]
    #9789778 - 02/13/09 09:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You're not driving and drinking the tea, are you?

OfflineJohnny Quest
Mycology Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Just moved to the British...
    #9789786 - 02/13/09 09:43 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Congrats Man! Thats pretty exciting! Lets keep the shroom alive in Texas! HAHA Much Love!

--------------------
Studying mycology since: August, 2008

A typical monotub grow of a multi-spore rye spawn with some Golden Teachers: inoculated on day one and saw first signs of growth on day 5. On day 17 jars were 15% - 30% colonized so shook em up. On day 25 I mixed the spawn and sub in the monotub and on day 50 harvested the first flush. Just under 4 ounces dry in 1 month 19 days!

One Love!

InvisibleMooCow
Male

Re: Dropping homegrown in a few hours! [Re: Johnny Quest]
    #9789919 - 02/13/09 10:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

haha no angel above. And keep it alive JQ!

--------------------

InvisibleMooCow
Male

#9798878 - 02/14/09 11:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

trip report added

--------------------

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: Dropping homegrown in a few hours! (Added Trip Report) [Re: MooCow]
    #9800745 - 02/15/09 01:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MooCow said:
32 grams dry from two casings which is pretty good IMO.

I guess... :wink:

Quote:

hopefully ill be sober enough to get some rock climbing in.

Rock climbing while tripping... sounds like a great idea. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm glad you had a good time, anyways. :thumbup:

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom