Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

You're about to die. What would you do?
    #9787654 - 02/12/09 09:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

http://splicd.com/fsPT0gU2UzU/412/452

I was watching this earlier today and brought it up in a conversation over coffee with a friend. The friend and I were talking about entheogens and death. Most people draw the line somewhere in their usage, but what if you were going to die? What if your time was limited? Would you dive into something faux pas, taboo, self-destructive, addictive or harmful to yourself... if your physical self was doomed? Or would you stand firm in your convictions?

Crack? Heroin? Novocaine? Methamphetamine?

I personally wouldn't do anything non-entheogenic addictive, snortable or injectable. But, if I was about to die I'm not sure, we both thought about this seriously, and contemplated the ramifications of going for it. Would you?
You're about to die soon anyways, would you do a harmful/addictive/destructive substance?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (02/12/09 09:24 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Wapakz]
    #9787697 - 02/12/09 09:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i already know i'm gonna die eventually and i'm not doing meth. however i am smokin tons of weed. there are other more important experiences to have if your time is really short like if you were gonna die next week. doing meth/crack/heroin etc is way down on the list.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

OfflineMokotoko
Stranger

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: SlashOZ]
    #9787756 - 02/12/09 09:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

How much time do I have left? If it was 6 months I would probably try something I wouldn't normally. Although, spending time with my family would be a pretty big priority. Hard decision to make, maybe I would drop acid and jump out of a plane.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #9787772 - 02/12/09 09:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I would probably snort Heroin over the course of a few days prior to my death, especially if I was in tons of pain, and generally alone.

Otherwise, I'd candy-flip with my friends until I bit the big one and abstain from narcotic use. I'd really want to share as much of my own personal compassion and generally hippie love as I could with as many friends and family as possible.

I use to be a pain pill junkie, can't say I'd really enjoy the urge again.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

InvisibleIndigenous
Stranger

Loc: Celestial Realm
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Sunny]
    #9787815 - 02/12/09 09:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't understand your logic. You seem to be implying that death would release me from the downsides of these drugs so go for it. I would only do a non-hallucinogenic for pain management. Death really doesn't factor into my decisions.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Indigenous]
    #9787859 - 02/12/09 09:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Indigenous said:
I don't understand your logic. You seem to be implying that death would release me from the downsides of these drugs so go for it. I would only do a non-hallucinogenic for pain management. Death really doesn't factor into my decisions.

Reply-to?

I personally don't enjoy amphetamines, or coke. However I did enjoy opiates ALOT, so much infact that I became a huge asshole while on them. If I was alone for weeks prior to my death, I would probably just snort up opiates like a vacuum and get a decent nod going before I went off. But if I was going to be around my friends, and family, we could all share a series of excellent and bonding trips. Maybe during these experiences they could come to terms with my death, and I could come to terms with it as well. Then my death wouldn't seem so dark and isolated.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

#9787950 - 02/12/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Indigenous said:

So you break your leg tomorrow. You're basically saying you'd buy heroin right afterward and shoot up? After all, it's good for 'pain management', right? lol

--------------------

InvisibleIndigenous
Stranger

Loc: Celestial Realm
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Sunny]
    #9787957 - 02/12/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry that was for the OP. I never liked opiates. I have done plenty of coke and crack. I couldn't see doing them again ever.

Offlinethirdtragedy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: planet earth
    #9788057 - 02/12/09 10:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I would wait it out or Do what I normally would do (weed, shrooms, dmt,) maybe go a little crazy with some E or coke...or hella pain killers....haha but if I was jut going to say fuck it I am going to die I might wanna try heroin. I have never done it. I am always wanting to try things but I Don't go out of my way to do drugs anymore. I am content with the ones I Like but if you know your going to die I say experience what ever you want before it is too late.

--------------------

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
    #9788139 - 02/12/09 10:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If I found out I was going to die, I would most likely sell my kidneys or some shit on the black market (because I'm broke) to get funds for my next step.

I would thereafter proceed to my nearest dead/reelbigfish/panic concert and buy dose of cid, dmt, mescal, mdma, etc. (shrooms are free yo!) I possibly could. I would probably invite my friends to jam out with me in the woods while I found out what a lvl 6 trip was... And then control my level six with a good dose of some oxys, h, bars, v's, k's, fentanyl or k8's.

If i survived that step I would most likely live purely to get a reaction out of people because all my life I have pretty much bit my tongue to fit in so i could do bad things and not fall into the murky homeless addiction pit, and I would probably just live to display my serious disregard for giving a shit for what people want.

I would probably also do some crazy "movie shit" like break Pickard out of jail, get him to make me a huge supply of cid somehow (did'nt say it would be easy) load all of that crystalline goodness into a crop duster and fly over the super bowl or something just fogging the masses with magical hoffman piss. (Because I bet when he was alive and someone asked him about LSD he would be like "LSD? shit I PISS lsd like a real chemistry gangster) And then skydive out of my plane (while of some of the Pickard magic) without a parachute. And prove/disprove the existence of God himself somehow.

Shortly after I would meet Tupac, Bob Marley, Shannon Hoon, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, Leary, Hoffman, Jesus, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, the Dodo bird, Buddah, Robert Johnson, and smoke a big fatty with all of them and talk about the good ole days.

Pheew. So does that sound like a plan? whos comin with me? :thumbup:

Offlinethirdtragedy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: planet earth
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9788191 - 02/12/09 10:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:rockon:

--------------------

OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9788242 - 02/12/09 11:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I would shoot up, masturbate, and take a gram of DMT anally.

Thats just me though.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: POWAtrippin]
    #9788430 - 02/12/09 11:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I would go on a massive binge of LSD, MDMA, heroin, and cannabis. And yes, I would combine them all. In fact, I would inject them all (with the exception of cannabis of course) with a single syringe. I would want to do all this, whilst orbiting space in a spacesuit with a limited supply of oxygen...kind of like the scene from Space Cowboys I think it was...

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9788462 - 02/12/09 11:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Questions like these are fucking stupid because not only must you imagine having one day left to live, you actually have to imagine how the hell you could get that information? Did a magic angel come down and tell you? or is this after some guy on the street tells me ive got a bad omen and dissapears into the gutter? its surely not a doctor, because i doubt any doctor would find an illness that will kill tomorrow, and not take you straight to hospital.

as for taking hardcore drugs, I recon plenty of ppl have to grow up and take responsibiliy for their lives. Theyre just drugs. stop being so discriminative. Alcohol is a HARD drug. to hate speed, heroin, etc, is merely to hate the people who take it.. because to hate the actual drug would be dumb.

speed is really fun, goddamit.

opiates feel like the shit.

I appreciate this, and these drugs have a place in life.

But theyre really nothing compared to psychedelics, and thats why theyre shit. They are shit because they are crap. not because they are evil, or dirty. they just arent that good, beyond the short lived pleasures they can evoke

IF someone honestly has so little trust in themselves that they think they will forsake their values with a hit of methamphetamine, then fuck them

'Oh but ive seen it happen!'

well guess what, i see humans do stupid shit all the time

abusing drugs is just another stupid thing people do to fit in and to feel convicted about something

but in the end, the drugs can actually be very fun

taking lots of hard drugs seems to be one of the best ways to go out. then jump off a huge tower, holding a sheet

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
    #9788746 - 02/13/09 01:21 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GreedAndVanity said:
I would shoot up, masturbate, and take a gram of DMT anally.

Thats just me though.

this is what I was thinking, but more along the lines of DMT.

assayahuasca would be the shit! yeah!

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9788985 - 02/13/09 02:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm so glad you didn't say assahuasca.

Wait, actually, that would've been more funny.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9788993 - 02/13/09 02:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
taking lots of hard drugs seems to be one of the best ways to go out. then jump off a huge tower, holding a sheet

I'd jump off a huge tower, taking a sheet.  Paint the town brown and whatnot.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #9789012 - 02/13/09 03:02 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, here is my ayahuasca brew:

2kg of black caapi
1kg of the most powerful chaliponga.
1kg of the strongest cayans.
100 datura seeds.
100 20 year old peyote buttons.
100g of salvia divinorum.
And get someone to inject 1g of ultrapure dmt and 1g of pure salvinorin A into my vains right at the peak.

What a way to go...

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: You're about to die. What would you do? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9789639 - 02/13/09 09:02 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
Questions like these are fucking stupid because not only must you imagine having one day left to live, you actually have to imagine how the hell you could get that information? Did a magic angel come down and tell you? or is this after some guy on the street tells me ive got a bad omen and dissapears into the gutter? its surely not a doctor, because i doubt any doctor would find an illness that will kill tomorrow, and not take you straight to hospital.

Nobody even said "one day left to live". That was you.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9789754 - 02/13/09 09:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The only thing I would want is on my death bed to be injected with LSD.

Like Huxley :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,709 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 22 queries.