Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
So i finnaly wrote Above the influence *DELETED*
    #9756343 - 02/07/09 06:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Invisible_Woe

Reason for deletion: To manifest your dreams before you manifest your fears To navigate beyond the treachery of self despair To find the balance between all you sense and all you see To find the patience and the strength it takes to let it be To stand amongst the crowd and have the strength to hold your own To throw away the pen and pad and simply be the poem To rise above hatred to love through seeming contradiction To seldom take a side and learn to compliment the friction. To bring about the change within that we can't live without. To shift and re-arrange ideals and learn to deal with doubt. To voice the victory and unlearn ways of self-defeat To learn the value of, "Yo, fuck the words just ride the beat" To leave the comfort zones of all you know to all you feel To step beyond the void and realize the unknown is real To re-imagine every obstacle as just means of honing craft and learn to laugh at failures funny dream [Chorus: Saul Williams] There has to be some other way to stop the fight I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? Each day we sing and pray for guidance through the night I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? [Saul Williams:] To not allow the worshippers to take up all the space To dance at funerals and grieve when true love shows it's face To meditate upon the lesser things like hair and nails To find new meaning in your freedom when your freedom kills To walk the runway on the one day when you've lost your stride To show your face when you feel more inclined to run and hide To keep it gutter when you utter No, it won't stop until the ones that point their guns at get got! You're gonna get got! Let these niggas get got! Lying through the? -top You're lying on the have-not You're gonna get got! Get popped, get Cocked. Let these niggas get got. Let these niggas get got! [Chorus: Saul Williams] There has to be some other way to stop the fight I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? Each day we sing and pray for guidance through the night I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? I was raised to be lowered Was I raised to be lowered? [Saul Williams:] (Hallelujah) All these other suckas make me sick Inshallah we've come this far, the past can suck my dick Blessed be the virgin, especially if she's nice and thick May your first time be full of grace, respect, and not a trick First communion. Sacred as the day you were conceived. Born in sin? Nah, think again Repent and disbelieve Heaven is between your thighs There lies the trick Deceived holy blood shed once a month until you nurture seed ... Was I raised to be lower? Was I raised to be lower?

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #9756355 - 02/07/09 06:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for writing them a huge unintelligible paragraph further emphasizing to them their point that drugs make you stupid.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: idiotek]
    #9756360 - 02/07/09 06:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, i'm sorry. I can't read that.
If you fix it up i'll give it a read.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineSolomonTheShaman
I love to travel
Male

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9756384 - 02/07/09 06:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Bump for lulz

--------------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mohandas Gandhi

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: SolomonTheShaman]
    #9756391 - 02/07/09 06:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

lulz, sory im rely high and it seemed like a good idea anyway, Couldn't be any worse than what what nobody wrote....

--------------------

Edited by Invisible_Woe (02/07/09 07:08 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #9756405 - 02/07/09 06:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Meh, corporations that sponsor governments are the biggest dealers out.  I have no time trying to change years of corruption and ignorance.

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: SolomonTheShaman]
    #9756409 - 02/07/09 06:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

. because

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

OfflinefreeDOOM
Stranger then you
Male

Loc: New York, USA
    #9756416 - 02/07/09 06:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
because i am sick and tired of them i know it wont make a difference to them but i wrote

"The way you are going about this is all wrong. Im not going to sit here and say drugs are good, nor am i going to say they are bad. Im going to sit here and take the time out of my fucking life (because apparently i have to) to tell you that telling kids not to do drugs, or telling them why not to, showing them is all wrong. You have to educate on what they are what they do to who and why. I have learned more of what NOT to do on this site than i have what to do. I can go to www.erowid.org and learn about ANY drug not just ones one organization thinks is bad, and learn where it cam from how it effects my body how long and everything else. It is just ridicules to sit here and pretend to know what you are talking about. I bet if you were to put me in front of a 5th grade to 10th grad class i would able to keep them off of the so called bad drugs. by showing them what it is what it does and everything else. im just saying you guys need to re think your anti-drug commercials. because metaphors and dramatizations aren't going to get the job done, because when people get in these situations they will be not be prepared and ESPECIALLY if the ingest ANY DRUG they will have no idea what is coming or what to do when it gets there. What these websites are is assinine.....the sad part is ill never hear a response nor will people stop dieing from what u think your fighting because people who have the power like you are to stubborn to try what works because you dont think it will even when youve been shown the truth....its sad rely

and i want ur opinion...i mean am i right, anymore points i could add to this i would like them if u have some

This is going to appear on the next Above the Influence commercial about what happens to you when you do too many drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: freeDOOM]
    #9756417 - 02/07/09 06:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

#9756422 - 02/07/09 07:00 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
lulz, sory im rely high and it seemed like a good idea anyway

There going to use your letter in their next anti-drug commercial.

Good going  :fishsmack:

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: Ego Death]
    #9756487 - 02/07/09 07:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
Meh, corporations that sponsor governments are the biggest dealers out.  I have no time trying to change years of corruption and ignorance.

Quote:

budmanman said:
. because

:rofl2:

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Edited by hpi (02/07/09 07:18 PM)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #9756942 - 02/07/09 08:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

OP, is this you?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #9757012 - 02/07/09 09:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
lulz, sory im rely high and it seemed like a good idea anyway, Couldn't be any worse than what what nobody wrote....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8849870#Post8849870 Ratci beat you to it :lol:

Don't mean to be a dick, but make sure you check your grammar and spelling, and be polite. Perhaps refer them to leap.cc or something.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #9757018 - 02/07/09 09:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The jury is in:  Drugs lead to bad grammar.

--------------------

Invisiblemofo
Hobby Jingoist

Loc: Donkey Kong Kill Screen
    #9757022 - 02/07/09 09:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

they're not gonna read all that anyway.  You should have just told them to @#%**%@**#!!!

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: TODAY]
    #9757485 - 02/07/09 09:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TODAY said:
OP, is this you?

:congrats:

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: mofo]
    #9757583 - 02/07/09 10:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mofo said:
they're not gonna read all that anyway.  You should have just told them to @#%**%@**#!!!

yeah but i figured this would be a little beter...i mean if not for the intended meaning at least for a big case or irony

--------------------

Offlinexswaveyx
SwaveY
 User Gallery

Loc: East
    #9757651 - 02/07/09 10:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hahaha that salvia video is priceless. shows exactly what happens. you can totally be on subject, once you hit that, your mind is just in a total other place. The second he hit it he couldnt even finish his sentence cause he forgot what he was talking about..."im gonna show him that salvia is perfectly okay and that it....doesnt.... do anything?" haha.bravo

--------------------
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol - or THC, the active chemical in weed - is in the same family of organic molecules as anandamide, a chemical found in the human brain that is associated with feelings of bliss such as those released during sex. So on a molecular level, getting laid and getting stoned aren't too different.

My Growlog with Redboy,Amazon,and Brazilian

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Re: So i finnaly wrote Above the influence [Re: xswaveyx]
    #9771408 - 02/10/09 10:26 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

LOL
remember how i said i wasent going to get a response?
We appreciate your feedback and routinely use research and suggestions from teenagers to improve content for the site and television ads. Your comments will be taken into consideration as we continuously work to improve AbovetheInfluence.com.

Thank you for contacting www.AbovetheInfluence.com

its very obvious that this is an automatic response (i think) but still its ironic. if i knew they were going to read it i would have taken my time and been completely serious....i wonder if they'll put links to erowid.....i bet not because it basically explains how they are wrong in excruciating detail with 0 errors

--------------------

OfflineFunkyPolak
Stranger

#9771485 - 02/10/09 10:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

IMO this is just like that Phelps thread about calling Kellogg's and complaining. They prob won't care what you think (come on it's the gov were talking about here)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom