Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
First Dose of Mescaline
    #9734131 - 02/04/09 12:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have decided that I want to try mescaline. I have looked at all of the teks. I wanted something easy that doesn't taste disgusting. That brought me to an alcohol extraction. I plan on doing it with a high grade iso alc. and then make sure that it is evaporated all the way.

Alcohol extractions require the material to be dried. So my question is should I buy my pedro or torch in a pre dried powder or a cutting? If anyone has a known and trusted supplier for these products please send me a pm. I was looking on ebay, but I would like to get it from somewhere that is trusted.

My other question is dosage. I am very experienced with psychedelics and I am not afraid of where ever it can take me. I was wondering how much powder I should use to obtain a good experience. I am more afraid of not tripping than tripping too hard. It also seems that I have heard that you can overdose on mescaline. Is this true? If it is what is the largest possible dose I could take without it being dangerous.

Thanks for the help in advance.

~Peace OUt

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineislander20
Shulginite

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: kungpow]
    #9734243 - 02/04/09 12:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Funny that you made this post, im doing the exact same thing right now. I figured i'd use 33g of P. torch chips for my first time. I've been letting the cactus soak in the alcohol for a long time, about 6 days for every wash, not sure if its necessary or not. Very excited to finally try this substance.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: islander20]
    #9734421 - 02/04/09 01:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I made that san pedro tea.  Tasted terrible.  Mescaline is a great psychedelic, presented its self in a similar fashion to LSD.  Its got a speedy euphoric side to it.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9734602 - 02/04/09 01:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

citric acid tek?

Invisiblejds

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9734612 - 02/04/09 01:55 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Just dry it, then put the powder in caps and eat it, or put the powder in yogurt or something else then eat it. You don't need to boil it, drying will work just as well and it's less nasty

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: jds]
    #9734652 - 02/04/09 02:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

An a/b extraction is really easy to do as long as you're willing to find/buy the chemicals. Most, if not all, of the stuff can be found at your local hardware store. Otherwise I'd say alcohol looks to be the 2nd best method.

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: krypto2000]
    #9734705 - 02/04/09 02:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
An a/b extraction is really easy to do as long as you're willing to find/buy the chemicals. Most, if not all, of the stuff can be found at your local hardware store. Otherwise I'd say alcohol looks to be the 2nd best method.

Is that the same method requiring you to have lab equipment? I got a load of peruvian torch powder and wanna extract it cos I HATE eating the shit. :puke:

--------------------

Invisiblejds

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Abuse]
    #9734740 - 02/04/09 02:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

it's not that bad, and once it's down you're in for a trip, it's worth it.

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9734770 - 02/04/09 02:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Justice_Fish said:
citric acid tek?

Nope.

1.  Cut up the cactus in sections about 1/4 of an inch apart.
2.  Take the "star" looking pieces and cut them up into smaller pieces.
3.  Put them in blender and add water.
4.  Add to pan, keep doing this with desired amount of cactus.  Put the cactus solution on the stove on a simmer for about 5 hours. 
5.  Take the mush of whats left and any residual liquid in the pan, take a t-shirt (i used bandana) and put it over a bowl
6.  Squeeze the t-shirt so that all the liquid squeezes through the t-shirt
7.  Cool the liquid in fridge(its not ass bad cold)
8.  I had to consume about 400ml of this AWFUL tasting "tea"
9.  Good vibes!

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlineggpr
Stranger
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9736182 - 02/04/09 06:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

in my experience with dried peruvian torch chips, to get the dose i wanted(visuals, full scope of trip) i had to up the dosage based on advice from another forum where most people get from a common source.  Most people will recommend something around 40g for a trip with visuals, and with the variations in cactus that could very well be accurate.

What i did was made tea from 80g of chips, assuming the tek would not extract 100% of the alkaloids and that i may not be able to finish the tea(which i did not, 650ml of 750ml ingested).  This gave me exactly the trip i was hoping for, and was never too intense.  Like you, i did not want to go through all the trouble of ingesting the stuff and having my whole day set aside to trip be wasted. 

I was also recommended that 60g would probably be enough if the straight powder was consumed.  Again remembering these dosages were based on a particular supplier with which alot of members had experience.

If your really concerned i would just study all the posted home extraction results you can find and calculate the average % mescaline people are seeing.  Alot of resources claim it can be anywhere from 0.5% to 3%, from what i have observed most people are seeing around 1%-1.5% at best if i recall correctly.  Then based on your tek, take into account any ways the mescaline could be lost(extraction tek, possible inability to ingest full amount, etc)

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: ggpr]
    #9736259 - 02/04/09 06:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i will need help in a couple weeks as well with my san pedro:D

--------------------
In an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe.

:ganja:

With some help from the Super Friends!

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: McFRIED]
    #9740198 - 02/05/09 11:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I looks like I am going to get a 1/2lb of powdered peruvian torch next weekend. This way I will have enough for a couple trials. It was much cheaper than what I thought it would be.

I might just do an a/b extraction from the get go. I have experience with DMT extractions so really the only part I need to learn is the salting step. That way I can actually measure how much I am taking.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: Abuse]
    #9740235 - 02/05/09 11:30 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Abuse said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Is that the same method requiring you to have lab equipment? I got a load of peruvian torch powder and wanna extract it cos I HATE eating the shit. :puke:

Lab equipment might be nice, but I just used a funnel ,some empty gallon milk jugs, and a turkey baster. The rest of the stuff you need: lye, solvent, HCL, you can get at the hardware store and that's about it. It's really very simple once you know what you're doing. It looks a lot more complicated than it really is.

Basically it's just:

-Mix lye + water + cactus + xylene.
-Draw off xylene
-Mix xylene with HCL solution
-Freeze mixture (xylene will not freeze)
-Pour xylene back into originally jug to repeat another pull
-Put frozen HCL/water into a dish and let evaporate.

That's about it. There's a bit more if you want to clean it up for a more pure product, but that's really all you need to do.

Edited by krypto2000 (02/05/09 11:36 AM)

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: First Dose of Mescaline [Re: krypto2000]
    #9740515 - 02/05/09 12:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds pretty simple. I'll definitely be giving this a go :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies