Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineExperience
Stranger
 User Gallery

Some Potent Cubensis - Trip report
    #9725539 - 02/02/09 09:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey there. Id just like to share some of my most recent experience with you all, from these delightfully potent cubes. (And some pictures)

Well, I was with my buddy, Chippy, and this was going to be his first time trying the mushroom gods. So I wanted to make it memorable for him. You only need about a gram to have a real hard trip, and We had 3 grams each. (I have about an ounce and a half).
We dosed around 2am. First came the giggles, then the goofy stomach feeling. We were also smoking some bud, (if anyone cares to know, some orange kush, and some un-nammed stuff I picked up, that smells and tasted like pink lemonade) I had also snorted an adderall to be sure I would be awake, that was hours earlier though.
Anyways. After the stomach feeling and giggles, things started to get a little wavy. Im going to inform you now, this wasnt the best experience Id ever had, I dont consider trips bad at all, only experiences, and even the trips that dont go so good, I still have a hell of a time and love it. So the first negative thing that happened was, I felt and kind of seen myself puking blood. I was with Chippy, and Kevin, Kevin was the trip sitter ( he was just real high), I had to keep asking them both if I was really puking or not. I didnt fully see myself puking blood, but I couldve sworn I did. I started to move around to try and make myself comfortable (We were in a dorm room by the way) I kept moving things around to try to make myself comfortable too, hiding cups, re-arranging bongs, etc. I then stumbled into the closet and just hit the floor, laying against the wall. Well, there was a mirror across the room, and I seen myself in it. I just stared at myself for a while, and then it appeared as I died, and I just laid there for 10 minutes or so which felt like an eternity. I finally came out of the closet feeling a little better, then I went to the bathroom. Im not for certain, but I think someone was vacuuming in the hall, because the whole time I heard this noise, that kind of seemed like a void, sucking all other noises out. After I had finished going to the bathroom, I was washing my hands, and just before going I was told I probably shouldnt look at myself in the mirror tripping as hard as I was. Well I didnt the whole time, until I was washing my hands, after I had finished, I shut the water off, and looked up I felt as if I were in the sky getting sucked into space (because of that void noise I assume) and my eyes locked onto my eyes in the mirror, and I seen myself completely different. It scared me at first, but then I kept analyzing, and I started to get used to it. I went back to the dorm and my buddy Chippy was talking a mile a minute. I asked him what was going on, he said the walls were green (theyre white) and Kevin look like a Chinese celebration dragon. Im not sure what exactly happened for some time, I was lost, and I kept hallucinating, closing my eyes as well to explore my own mind, and Chippy would not be quiet and it was starting to put me into a bad experience loop, and it did. I started feeling like I was going full-blown insane, schizophrenic, manic psycho. I felt so far out, to disconnected from reality, the thoughts I was having ( I just kept digging on them to, I couldnt stop) things like "Im just a small person on planet Earth in this infinitely huge universe, I really dont matter" and things alike. Then I started to believe everything I was seeing and experiencing was just an illusion, and I was in fact strapped to a table in a mental facility, that ended quickly though as Chippys talking brought me back to where I really was (Thank god). Alas, he still would not stop talking so much, which honestly wouldnt really annoy me, but something was weird about this trip, so it really started to make me feel bad. So I gave him a pen and paper plates to write on/ draw, what ever he wanted to do. he still talked, just not as much. Which was good for me. I kept making trips to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror, it was like a horrible addiction. I felt like I was becoming evil sort of. Like for example so you can understand more; A good person that during the middle of the night, makes several trips to some dark woods to preform satanic rituals, thats basically what it felt like. A few times my vision kind of went comic-book like, which was neat. (Sorry, Im kind of drunk right now) There isnt too much that happened besides all of that, I pretty much felt the same the whole time, just with more intensity through out time. I laid down and felt like I was laying on the edge of a sky scraper in New York, that was kind of odd. (The whole time I felt like I was still that kind of crazy).

hmmm... Anyways, I dont have much time, so thats all I have for now. Im uploading some pictures of my mushrooms for you to see, I took them with my cell phone (only thing around) so they arent too big but you can see them well.

I really dont have any questions or anything, so if you want to say something feel free.

Take care. Peace

Edited by Experience (02/02/09 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Some Potent Cubensis - Trip report [Re: Experience]
    #9728740 - 02/03/09 02:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

blood puking
how fun:lol:

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Some Potent Cubensis - Trip report [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9728924 - 02/03/09 02:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you would have had a better experience if your chatterbox friend wasn't there chirping in your ear constantly. lol

When you stared at the mirror and saw someone different, did you get any feelings like that could have been you in another incarnation?

I have had the distinct feeling that what I see in the mirror at times are past people I have lived as...It's pretty heavy.

OfflineExperience
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Some Potent Cubensis - Trip report [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #9729123 - 02/03/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

EthericOctopuss said:
When you stared at the mirror and saw someone different, did you get any feelings like that could have been you in another incarnation?

No, it was more like it was another part of me, almost like I had a split personality, only it never shows unless I look in the mirror. It's odd, but I like it. I like scary trips/experiences for the most part, just not feeling good always makes everything shitty.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder