Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
The Nazi Foundation Of Mainstream Medicine
    #9724559 - 02/02/09 06:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Mainstream medicine is based on the nazis. IG Farben was a pharmaceutical company that was one of the biggest corporations in the world and it used nazi death camps to do experiments on people at those camps. After WW2 this company was broken into a a handful of corporations that now form the major part of what we know today as the pharmaceutical industry(big pharma). The pharmaceutical industry kills people with poisonous pharmaceutical drugs which they erroneously call medications and they do this in order to make money. The Pharmaceutical industry is trying to destroy alternative medical treatments so that it has a monopoly on medicine. I don't think all alternative medicine treatments are worthwhile, my personal opinion is that only a small handful amount of alternative medicine stuff is worthwhile. Mainstream medicine on the other hand is killing millions upon millions of people a year for profits. They still have the murderous ideology of the nazis except mainstream medicine is killing people for the sake of money rather than killing people for the sake of a political ideology. Even though there is that difference between them the fact remains that mainstream medicine at its core is a nazi entity. And this nazi entity that is mainstream medicine may actually be the most powerful force on the planet right now. When I say mainstream medicine is nazi I do not mean literally it is nazi but I mean it has much of its foundations in what happened in nazi times in nazi places. Mainstream medicine was corrupt before naziism though.

Edited by lines (02/03/09 10:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Nazi Foundation Of Mainstream Medicine [Re: lines]
    #9724600 - 02/02/09 06:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

There is a culture of dehumanization in mainstream medicine that abundantly evident from its activities in nazi germany... and this culture of dehumanization in mainstream medicine exists today. In order for the nazis to be fully defeated the mainstream medical establishment must be reduced from being a great power into being recognized as a denizen of quacks with little influence in the world. We can laugh mainstream medicine out of existence!

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #9725866 - 02/02/09 09:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

More and more studies are coming out about the dangers of chemotherapy, drug interactions, etc.  It will be a battle against the institutionalized practices, but the natural way is the only way and it will overcome the pharms eventually.  It may take a divergence of the species between the sickly SAD eaters and pill poppers and the natural humans, but I really hope that never happens.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Nazi Foundation Of Mainstream Medicine [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9726275 - 02/02/09 10:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ya I totally hear you on that one. Just to be clear: I have no problem with technology, I'm not a primitivist. However I think people misuse technology and one way technology is misused is they make all of these disgisting pills and they put all of this dumb things into the food like artificial chemicals and stuff. Ive noticed that many of the people whose bodies are filled with artificial chemicals and weird pills... I notice that they often believe stupid things too... it's as if their minds don't recognize what is happening right in front of their faces. Crazy stuff man.

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9726411 - 02/02/09 11:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Do you have sources for this information? Because i have my doubts that Nazi's made major contributions to medical knowledge. They were, after all, among the worst crackpots that humanity has ever produced.

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Nazi Foundation Of Mainstream Medicine [Re: DimensionX]
    #9726610 - 02/03/09 12:26 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I never said nazis made contributions to medicine. I said that the nazi movement is the primary source of the pharmaceutical industry which is the basis behind mainstream medicine. Mainstream medicine is not medicine, mainstream medicine is poison. I agree the nazis were crackpots and that is why they contributed to poisoning humanity while convincing people the poison is medicine. All you have to do is go to wikipedia or go to a library and do some research on IG Farben. Everything will be made clear to you and the veil will be lifted from your eyes and you will realize that the pharmaceutical companies are poisoning people.

Edited by lines (02/03/09 12:26 AM)

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #9726661 - 02/03/09 12:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

When you say its the basis it kind of sounds like you mean they made a large contribution. I read about IG Farben, definitely very evil. Do you have evidence which says that companies like this are still in control?

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Nazi Foundation Of Mainstream Medicine [Re: DimensionX]
    #9726866 - 02/03/09 02:17 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

After IG Farben was broken up it was seperated into seperate companies. These seperate companies are the bulwark of the pharmaceutical industry.

"Break-up and liquidation

Due to the severity of the war crimes committed by IG Farben during World War II, the company was considered to be too corrupt to be allowed to continue to exist. The Soviet Union seized most of IG Farben's assets located in the Soviet occupation zone (see Morgenthau Plan), as part of their reparation payments. The Western Allies however, in 1951, split the company up into its original constituent companies. The four largest quickly bought the smaller ones, and today only Agfa, BASF, and Bayer remain, while Hoechst merged with the French Rhône-Poulenc Rorer to form Aventis which was later purchased by Sanofi-Synthélabo to form Sanofi-Aventis."

-from wikipedia article on IG Farben

Also check this out:

http://www.markenfirmen.com/english/book.htm

if you go to that site you will see some information about some of the evil things pharmaceutical companies are doing

Edited by lines (02/03/09 02:26 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale