Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekami
newbie grow
Male

My first grow. (2 questions)
    #9724384 - 02/02/09 06:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys Im Kami. I just started growing about a week ago, and ive already learned much information from this community, its great. :smile:

It has been almost 5 full days since i inoculated my first 5 jars with GT strain. so far ive got no contamination and 1 of the 5 jars is starting to show mycelial growth!!!  :biggrin:    I am using PFtek (with the dry verm acting as a contaminant barrier). I removed the micropore cloth tape today because i read somewhere on this site that it isnt necessary for pftek and its better for the myclium because they can breathe better.(wondering if this is in fact true)

One thing i noticed in my jars is a moderate accumulation of moisture on the inside walls of them :eek: Im still unsure of whether this is bad news or not... Your insight would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance

--------------------
My girlfriend used me as a mount!!!! :mad2:

When reading my posts pls refer to my title. A large amount of my knowlege is from this site. I mean to lead no1 a stray

I in no way shape or form partake in any sort of illegal activity, anything i post, say or do in this forum is completley hypothetical and is my way of exercising my right to FREE SPEECH. first amendment biatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: My first grow. (2 questions) [Re: kami]
    #9724395 - 02/02/09 06:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Your Fine=D

--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:

:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:

OfflineBreakfast Crew
Cheerios
Male

Re: My first grow. (2 questions) [Re: kami]
    #9724410 - 02/02/09 06:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If your unsure about something, test it on 1 or 2 jars.  Learning by experience is the best kind of learning.  Condensation on the jars isn't a problem but it is if it creates a pool of water.

Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
Re: My first grow. (2 questions) [Re: Sterben]
    #9724430 - 02/02/09 06:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sterben said:
Your Fine=D

Yep, what he said.

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

Offlinekami
newbie grow
Male

Re: My first grow. (2 questions) [Re: grewya]
    #9724460 - 02/02/09 06:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ahh great. wow only 5 minutes and people have already posted.
phew i feel much more relaxed now

Thanks you verys much

--------------------
My girlfriend used me as a mount!!!! :mad2:

When reading my posts pls refer to my title. A large amount of my knowlege is from this site. I mean to lead no1 a stray

I in no way shape or form partake in any sort of illegal activity, anything i post, say or do in this forum is completley hypothetical and is my way of exercising my right to FREE SPEECH. first amendment biatch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale