Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
dont fuckin try datura man
    #968361 - 10/17/02 07:34 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I tried datura the other day for the first time and even now i am still feeling the shit... it was the most uncomfortable high i have ever been through... there stages of like blacking out and earing your friend talk to you when they really are not... and when i think of the first night i took it i cant make out the difference between the trip or if i dreamt it but i am not gonna try that plant again completely not worth any of those feelings

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: shroomizzy]
    #968441 - 10/17/02 08:39 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

So Lady Belladona smacked you on your ass huh

--------------------

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: shroomizzy]
    #968982 - 10/17/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nightshades are pretty scary potency varies from plant to plant by a huge amount even in plants growing right next to each other.The amount for a threshold dosage and a trip to hospital can be so close to each other that using it with out knowing the individual plants potency is risky to say the least.My friend has had better luck with using a tea made from flowers then from eating seeds. But using nightshades in any form requires a sitter who is very experienced and needing professional medical help is always a possibility.If you make a mistake with this plant you will pay a heavy price,she is not a forgiving teacher

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Mosby]
    #969049 - 10/17/02 12:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

dramamamine high is kinda the same...first time i tried it accidently, i didnt know it was mixed with presecription cough medicine...i don't know what happend to me that nigh but people say, that they though i went pernamently crazy, i was talking to imaginery people...picking up imaginary objest..and put a towel on and went to school at 2 am...

One time i took 2 dramamine pills just for motion sickness and went to sleep and had the most craziest vivid drams ever, wasnt that bad since i was asleep but it was 100% real experience...

And one time and my friend just decided to try plain dramamine trip, we dosed 6pills each and we were in the train go somewhere and it was preatty crazy not concidered to be trippin but had some halucinations.. but the hangover is awfull won't do it ever again...

the reason i started talking about dramamine becouse the high is very very simular to datura...only datura is more intense and dangerous...

OfflineBoglyn
Put them on theglass
 User Gallery

Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Shroomism]
    #969061 - 10/17/02 12:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If anyone try belladona the best way is through the skin. deadly nightshade ( yeah its poisonous ) should only be takin that way.

--------------------
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
---Galileo

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Boglyn]
    #969786 - 10/17/02 04:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Dramamine sucks! I was on eight of those and I felt like the walking~dead.
My friend was playing bass in front of me as I was sprawled on his bed. Everytime I would close my eyes I heard laughing and all of this chatter. I would open my eyes and ask him if he was laughing, he would look up and say no. I must have asked him half-a-dozen times that same question...

I SWEAR HE WAS LAUGHING AT ME!

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Offlinemaxdman1178
wide-eyedwanderer
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Penguin]
    #971005 - 10/17/02 11:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah...when i was in college, I was a sitter for a guy who tried a dram trip....deff. didn't look like a fun time. He kept hearing people talk to him...always lots of voices that he couldn't quite hear.... and felt sick the whole time..seems to be more of a delieriant than a hallucinagen.

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Shroomism]
    #971842 - 10/18/02 08:19 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just to clear this up Belladonna is a completely different plant. Datura stramonium (Jimson weed) is what he was talking about. Belladonna/Deadly nightshade is Atropa belladonna. As an aside the name belladonna came from the practice of women who would squeeze the juice of the berries into their eye to cause a doe eyed effect, Bella Donna (pretty woman).

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: NeonBlack]
    #971851 - 10/18/02 08:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

To me datura trip can be fun and a serious tool for inner exploration. But the worst thing abou it is the negative body load, other than that its weird shit, it kind makes you dream in colour and 3d. :laugh:

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #971856 - 10/18/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The settlers at Jamestown 'tripped' of Jimson weed. They cooked it and comedy insued...so the book ' Earth foods/ Earth medicine' says.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
    #972571 - 10/18/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

True Datura is differnt than belladonna but they both are night shades so are potatoes and tomatoes. In some nightshasdes the active substances are so high that even the fragrance from the flowers can have a pronouced effect on the central nervous system. I can not stress enough that use of nightshades is for experianced users only. If you chose to use them reserch long and hard not only from sites like the shroomery and erowid but also from the comercial growers sorces and medical texts. Scopolamine and atropine have effects at the 1 tenth of a grain dosasge overdoseing can happen very easily. Even amongst comercial growers there is alot of debate on why alkaloid production varys so widely from plant to plant and no grower has come close to produceing the level of alkaloids found in wild plants sometimes.

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Mosby]
    #972841 - 10/18/02 05:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yep.. All of the family Solanaceae. I didn't know that the plants in that family were all called nightshades though.  You learn something new every day I suppose. :smile: That family of plants is pretty poisonous.  I can understand why people were originally reluctant to eat a tomato. 

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Boglyn]
    #977315 - 10/20/02 03:16 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

dude yeah it felt real similar to dramimiimimine but even that drug sucks ass

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: Penguin]
    #978117 - 10/20/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

MY ADVICE : DONT EVER try a Drammamine trip. They are the WORST! One of my friends persuaded me into taking those evil pills... I was so tired. But i couldnt sleep. Too many Drammamine pills and you CANT sleep. The best way to describe a Drammamine trip is like your a schizophrenic. I kept seeing flashes of stuff : like my mom was sitting in her chair when she was away on vacation. Or I heard that TV on when it wasnt on. Trust in these words... drammamine isnt fun. Dont do it.

You think 8 pills was a lot? HA! Me and my friend did 22 of those fuckers (thats 2 of the cylindrical bottles they come in). Not the smartest thing to do. But its over now. Never again will i put a drammamine pill into my mouth.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: dont fuckin try datura man [Re: thePatient]
    #1005917 - 10/30/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yeah man datura is messed up shit.., i tried a little tiny taste and man it was an ass pain.. my eyes looked as red as blood in the mirror, my throat was constricted and i had fierce cotton mouth.. i ate on chip and it plasterd ontu my mouth like chalk... i felt like i was fried out of my face, like always about to pass out.. i dunno exactly what 'negative body load ' means but that sure as hell sounds like what i felt. on the plus side if i jumped off a curb it felt like i was gliding thru the air, which was pretty cool. my friend drank a shit load once, and showed up at his girlfriends place like 6 hours later missing his shirt and shoes, coverd in mud.. he tried to walk into the river and would prolly have drowned if he didnt get sunk into the mud.. my brother met datura witches in india who just ran around naked screaming and slashing themselves with there nails forl ike weeds after taking the shit. i dunno, ghive me that old time chronic anyday

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds