Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGTron
**Julz**
Female

Why I love shrooms.
    #9680305 - 01/25/09 11:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I hate mushrooms, but I LOVE the magic ones. I would like everyone's opinions on shrooms and if your experiences are similar to mine. Feel free to recommend any similar drugs.
Mushrooms have helped me in more ways than one. Heres my story:

The first time I ate psilocybin mushrooms, I didnt quite take enough (a little less than a half 8th). I did not trip, but I did find everything to be hilarious, and my senses were slightly heightened. I was able to fall asleep 3 hours later, but I awoke the next day with a very painful migraine.

The second time I took mushrooms, I was given a little gold sparkly mushroom (I wasnt sure how much it was). A half hour later, I was sitting with my friends in our living room watching tv, when suddenly I thought I heard whispering. I looked around the room, but all eyes were on the tv (no one was talking or even looking at me). I got more and more paranoid, hearing whispers and thinking people were watching me. Maybe I could hear their thoughts?! I felt nauseous, so I went to the bathroom and threw up a lot. That was when my trip started. I had extreme macropsia - objects getting larger and larger. Everything I looked at became so close-up that I could see every little detail. It was very frightening because Ive never seen anything that up-close before. Now I know what "Alice in Wonderland" is really about! Every time I looked in the mirror, my face looked like a cartoon character and my eyes were bulging. My pupils were expanding, larger then smaller. Ive been told thats just my imagination, but it seemed so real! My skin looked pink. Everything was getting brighter and more vivid. The bathroom walls looked like they had deep lines and ridges - just like a tree trunk. I started having random visions when I closed my eyes - visions of nature and forests and Indians (my ancestors). I heard a gurgling/growling sound. I thought it was coming from my stomach but the sound seemed to synch-up with the size-changing of the objects in the bathroom. Suddenly someone banged on the door and made a loud roaring sound. I thought it was a monster! I started crying. It was just my boyfriend. He had made a growling sound, but not as loud as I thought. He took me into his room and I kept ranting and raving about how "Im dying" and "say goodbye to me now". He thought it was amusing, but I really thought it was the end of the world. I dont remember much after, but he said I just kept repeating the same phrases over and over and talking about what I was seeing in my visions. My mind was racing and thinking so randomly. I was disoriented and paranoid. That was the most visual trip Ive ever had. I guess I took too much. Now I make sure I never ingest more than an 8th.

I prefer body and mental highs rather than visual when I use mushrooms, only because the macropsia is too scary and nauseating to handle. I try to eat more stems rather than caps for that reason.

Ive used mushrooms about 4 more times since then, and each trip gets better and more understandable. After that 2nd time, Ive never thrown up since. I guess Im used to it now, and I only experience mind-expanding, positive trips. I dont even get morning-after migraines anymore.

My typical and most recent experience made me feel so new and rejuvenated. Like each time before, I feel it creep on me after 30 minutes. The first sign is the hot and cold spots throughout my body. Then my legs feel heavy and thick. My heart races, I become slightly paranoid (only if Im outside in the open). My senses heighten enormously - I can hear and see much more clearly. I can literally feel my mind expanding, and my subconscious coming forward and bringing out thoughts, ideas, and theories Ive never thought of before. I remember things from long ago that I thought Id forgotten, and I re-live experiences in my mind so vividly that I get emotional and cry - in a good way. The physical aspects of tripping are so pleasurable and soothing. All my pain goes away and my body feels free and pure. I feel like I am one with nature. Everything is hilarious, and I can come up with jokes easily and entertain everyone around me. I feel like I gain more perspective and understanding about life and myself when I take shrooms. I see myself for who and what I really am, and I become more aware of my flaws and problems - which is a good thing for those times I feel obsessive-compulsive, close-minded, hopeless, or arrogant. I guess you could say they humble me down and give me a more positive outlook on life. No wonder certain psychologists use psychedelics as treatment for specific personality disorders.
The best part about tripping is the laughing. Everything is ridiculously funny, and I laugh so hard that I cry. My face is always wet from crying so much, and I get a great work-out on my stomach. Laughing is the greatest pleasure - I can literally feel the endorphins being released, healing my body and mind - which is good for me since I was diagnosed with clinical depression because of an imbalance of serotonin. This raises my serotonin levels!

The only negative aspect of shrooming is when it wears off and all your aches and pains come back, your senses dull back to normal, and life seems boring and repetitive again.

Aside from marijuana, shrooms are my favorite drug. I believe that natural drugs are the best to use. Not just that, but Im kind of scared to try other drugs.
:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemycoharry
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Why I love shrooms. [Re: GTron]
    #9680436 - 01/26/09 12:40 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i think that was a good explanation for how short it was. every time i attempt to write about tripping i stop because i feel i can't possibly put it in words even a hundredth of what i feel and think.

--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order