Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report
    #9622188 - 01/16/09 04:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Alright - Time for a trip report. I was going to eat a ounce of mushrooms (dried), but I had posted about my intent three days in advance of my trip and got a whole bunch of pretty scary posts back about it. Plus, I had been having a kind of negative vibe hounding me for the whole week. So between those two items I decided to back off to a half an ounce. I hoped that maybe by eating only the heads, I could up the dose from my other half an ounce that I had done a couple of weeks prior. In retrospect, I could have done the ounce successfully, and I still want to do it. Everything is going to have to be just right for a trip like that though. I am also out of that strain, so whenever I start these experiments again, I will start again with about a quarter and build up from there. I don't want to wind up blowing my mind on some mushrooms that accidentally came out really super potent. I need to begin experimenting with my new strain. So we shall wait and see.

Even though it had been two and a half weeks since my other fourteen gram trip; it was still too soon. I don't really understand how tolerance works with boomers. You would think that after two and a half weeks, all psilocybin would have left my body. It probably had. What seems more likely is that my mind still remembered the other experience. I think I was tripping just as hard, but it was more familiar. So I am going to wait for a good while longer before I resume these high dose experiments.

At first in fact, I thought that the trip wasn't even going to happen. I ate all of the heads and then went to my basement to trip in silence. I started to come up really quick. After about an hour and fifteen minutes though, I began to come down...almost to ground zero. I was a little upset and went upstairs to say hello to everybody, fetched my oldest daughter (a two year old) to give my wife a break and then came back down to the basement to write. I sat down, and began to trip hard again. Within about a half an hour I had pretty well melted in my chair and was quietly giving joy to the universe. It was pretty neat because my daughter had fallen asleep on my chest. So we were two melted souls. She was happy and sleeping on daddy's chest. And I was happily hearing my own thought echo and resonate through space.

This trip was essentially very similar to the trip I took a couple of weeks ago on fourteen grams...so here is that link so that I don't have to rewrite the material.
  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9506283/page/0/fpart/2/vc/1

After a couple of hours my daughter woke up, and I was starting to get over the peak, so I began to play with her. Then my wife heard us playing and dropped off our eight month old with me. She is just getting old enough now where she is starting to react to things, and her personality is starting to flower more and more. Then our dogs came down (an eighty pound lab, and an eleven pound Jack Russell Terrier), and we all just had so much fun playing and playing.

After a while my wife asked me to bath the kids, so I bathed the little one first. Even though my peak was through, I was still tripping and having tons of mushroom inspired fun. Then I bathed by older one. She has been scared of the bath up until now. So I slowly talked her into stepping into the tub of water, and for the first time she overcame her fear and got into the tub. Then I felt inspired to climb in there with her. So I got on some swim trunks and bathed with my daughter. We stayed in there for about an hour, and she just had so much fun. She totally overcame her fear of the tub, and had a total blast with her dad.

After we got out of the tub, I somehow managed to get her dressed, and struggled with how to get myself dried off (yup, still tripping), and then went downstairs and just kept on playing with the kids for a few more hours. We were all just totally wiped out by the end of the evening. My kids fell asleep with no trouble and then so did I. It was such a great day of playing and having fun with my kids. I am self employed, and able to spend a bunch of time with my kids. I read to them every night and change diapers and do everything I can. So it is not as though I am not close to them, or need drugs to get closer to them. Nevertheless, I enjoyed a new level of bonding with my kids, and felt like I have come to know them on a new level. I am very thankful for that.

The other thing that was really great about this trip is the continuing level of confidence I have concerning the future. I have shared before about our financial troubles, and they keep mounting. Somehow however, I just know that everything is going to be just fine. I am switching careers from being a musician to becoming a math teacher. My math classes will be completed by August of 2010, and my teaching certificate will be done by May of 2011. So I have a while to struggle through. I honestly have no fear though. It is really weird because I have every reason to be afraid. My business is tanking as a result of this recession (depression?) and other reasons to be afraid too. But I am not afraid. In spite of the bad vibe I had, I still did not become paranoid about the future. I know that I know that I know that everything is going to be OK.

I also felt a complete confidence in the goal that we have for after I finish my licenser. We have really pinned our hoped on Alaska. Since I will be teaching math, I can pretty much go to any school district in American to teach. So we have set our sights on a very small town of about eight hundred people. We will be able to buy a house on about five acres of land in the middle of the forest, and get away from all the rancid bullshit happening in the cities, and in the United States in general.

We all feel aware of how the United States, and the world in general is sinking into chaos. Whenever I trip though, I have this sense that the world is just a total powder keg. I want to get out of the city so badly and get away to the forest. I felt so confident during my trip that our family is on the right track. So it will be great in a couple of years to live in the forest and eat mushrooms.

So I guess that is about it. Any input is appreciated. Take care and peace.

Here are some of my special friends:

--------------------

May All Beings be Peaceful, Happy and Free

Edited by FugueRider (01/17/09 06:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefall
Stranger

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: FugueRider]
    #9622299 - 01/16/09 05:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Talk about a cool math teacher. Good luck with everything man! :mushroom2:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9622690 - 01/16/09 06:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FugueRider said:
We all feel aware of how the United States, and the world in general is sinking into chaos. Whenever I trip though, I have this sense that the world is just a total powder keg. I want to get out of the city so badly and get away to the forest. I felt so confident during my trip that our family is on the right track. So it will be great in a couple of years to live in the forest and eat mushrooms.

Best of luck in your endeavors.  I agree wholeheartedly with the disintegration of the US.  We're one step away from becoming a third-world nation, or falling into the situation and loss of greatness like Russia.  No food in the stores, and becoming a nation of has-been yuppie assholes.

I totally agree with your plan.  Better learn to grow your own food and chop your own wood, because this downward spiral to the turning point of 2012 that the Mayans (and Terrence McKenna) predicted will be filled with upheaval.

Me, personally, I'm headed for Sedona, Arizona and the Coconinos Natonal Forest when the shit hits the fan.  Can't take the cold of Alaska.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9622735 - 01/16/09 06:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

That must have really been a beautiful experience man.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9622908 - 01/16/09 07:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

I totally agree with your plan.  Better learn to grow your own food and chop your own wood, because this downward spiral to the turning point of 2012 that the Mayans (and Terrence McKenna) predicted will be filled with upheaval.

N.B.

I kind of keep my mouth shut about 2012 because I don't want to sound like a conspiracy freak. Plus I am not real sure how it is going to go. I study the Mayas a whole lot and am totally fascinated with them. I still don't know whether the disintegration of the world is coincidental with 2012, or a fruition of prophecy. I am however, more inclined to believe the latter than the former.

It doesn't matter in the long run I guess, because we (me more-so than my wife) are planning on making our Alaska adventure a long experiment in self sufficiency. I'm not going to go nuts with the stock piling etc. but I am going be doing some of it. One of the first things I will do is learn how to build and operate my own still in order to produce my own grain alcohol to use as fuel. That way I can be almost entirely free of dependence upon oil...regardless of what happens. I'll also purchase an emergency generator that I can operate in case things get as bad as the world basically shutting down. We are also going to install a wood burning stove in our house to heat the house. I plan on learning how to use an axe well, and learn how to keep the thing sharpened with a non-electric sharpening stone.

I am not a gun fanatic or anything, but I learned how to shoot really well when I was in the Army, so I am going to keep a nice sniper rifle around and plenty of ammo in the event the food supply runs out. That way I can hunt for my family in case I ever need to. I also want to keep about a hundred pound sack of brown rice as our initial emergency food supply. I have heard that people grow amazing gardens in Alaska during the summers. So I want to take up gardening (since I'll have the summers off) and learn how to grow my own food.

This might sound a little vain, but I take really good care of my teeth, and I would hate to lose them to something as silly as the Apocalypse (lol). So I am going to keep a goodly stock of dental floss and baking soda that we can use as toothpaste in case things go south.

So those are my preparations. I want to do all of this regardless of what happens in 2012. If 2012-2013 are the most prosperous times in the history of earth, I still want to live that way in order to draw closer to nature. I almost joined a Catholic order of hermit monks a number of years ago. I spent a month with them as a hermit, but this inner voice kept nagging at me that it wasn't right for me. I never understood why until recently. I just know that my life is on the exact right path right now. I have never had more peace or joy in my entire life. Nevertheless, I have long been attracted to that kind of a life, and Alaska will be a great place to practice my meditation, and lead a kind of semi-monastic existence of meditation and physical work.

So there you go, I didn't mean to write this much. But those are my plans.

Peace brother.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9622918 - 01/16/09 07:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Want to know what's going to happen on December 21, 2012?

We're all going to wake up and go to work.

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9622962 - 01/16/09 07:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
Want to know what's going to happen on December 21, 2012?

We're all going to wake up and go to work.

I bet you are probably right. Then again, it has happened in our past that people had to jump trains and go from town to town just to find food (Great Depression). So regardless, I want to be able to take care of my family in case things get really bad like they did then (regardless of whether it is because of 2012 or not).

Anyway, the greater goal for me is just being self sufficient and getting back to nature with a sort of semi-monastic lifestyle. I just can't stand being in the city right now. I loathe it more and more every single day.

--------------------

InvisibleShockValue
Because, ShockValue.

Loc: Tipping at windmills.
    #9623368 - 01/16/09 08:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

As a first time father of a 1.5 year old, it kind of freaks me out to think about tripping and spending time with my daughter.  It does sound like a beautiful experience, but I'd just be worried that I would go down some bad mental path and get a freaked out or something, especially on such a high dose.  I'm not being judgmental, if you can do it with confidence and safety then go for it.  Just a difference between you and me I guess.  Perhaps it's me being self-conscious and/or just my general love/hate of the mushroom :smile:

--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Offlinephaseflux
Stranger than most

#9623507 - 01/16/09 09:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FugueRider said:
I also want to keep about a hundred pound sack of brown rice as our initial emergency food supply.
Peace brother.

That's a great idea, not only will it feed you,  you could use that to continue your cultivation endeavors  :lol:

OfflineTime Slave
Stranger
Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: phaseflux]
    #9624074 - 01/16/09 11:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So if you shoot the animal, can you field dress it and prepare it as food for you and family?

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #9624102 - 01/16/09 11:42 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FugueRider said:
Alright - Time for a trip report. I was going to eat a ounce of mushrooms (dried), but I had posted about my intent three days in advance of my trip and got a whole bunch of pretty scary posts back about it. Plus, I had been having a kind of negative vibe hounding me for the whole week. So between those two items I decided to back off to a half an ounce. I hoped that maybe by eating only the heads, I could up the dose from my other half an ounce that I had done a couple of weeks prior. In retrospect, I could have done the ounce successfully, and I still want to do it. Everything is going to have to be just right for a trip like that though. I am also out of that strain, so whenever I start these experiments again, I will start again with about a quarter and build up from there. I don't want to wind up blowing my mind on some mushrooms that accidentally came out really super potent. I need to begin experimenting with my new strain. So we shall wait and see.

Even though it had been two and a half weeks since my other fourteen gram trip; it was still too soon. I don't really understand how tolerance works with boomers. You would think that after two and a half weeks, all psilocybin would have left my body. It probably had. What seems more likely is that my mind still remembered the other experience. I think I was tripping just as hard, but it was more familiar. So I am going to wait for a good while longer before I resume these high dose experiments.

At first in fact, I thought that the trip wasn't even going to happen. I ate all of the heads and then went to my basement to trip in silence. I started to come up really quick. After about an hour and fifteen minutes though, I began to come down...almost to ground zero. I was a little upset and went upstairs to say hello to everybody, fetched my oldest daughter (a two year old) to give my wife a break and then came back down to the basement to write. I sat down, and began to trip hard again. Within about a half an hour I had pretty well melted in my chair and was quietly giving joy to the universe. It was pretty neat because my daughter had fallen asleep on my chest. So we were two melted souls. She was happy and sleeping on daddy's chest. And I was happily hearing my own thought echo and resonate through space.

This trip was essentially very similar to the trip I took a couple of weeks ago on fourteen grams...so here is that link so that I don't have to rewrite the material.
  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9506283/page/0/fpart/2/vc/1

After a couple of hours my daughter woke up, and I was starting to get over the peak, so I began to play with her. Then my wife heard us playing and dropped off our eight month old with me. She is just getting old enough now where she is starting to react to things, and her personality is starting to flower more and more. Then our dogs came down (an eighty pound lab, and an eleven pound Jack Russell Terrier), and we all just had so much fun playing and playing.

After a while my wife asked me to bath the kids, so I bathed the little one first. Even though my peak was through, I was still tripping and having tons of mushroom inspired fun. Then I bathed by older one. She has been scared of the bath up until now. So I slowly talked her into stepping into the tub of water, and for the first time she overcame her fear and got into the tub. Then I felt inspired to climb in there with her. So I got on some swim trunks and bathed with my daughter. We stayed in there for about an hour, and she just had so much fun. She totally overcame her fear of the tub, and had a total blast with her dad.

After we got out of the tub, I somehow managed to get her dressed, and struggled with how to get myself dried off (yup, still tripping), and then went downstairs and just kept on playing with the kids for a few more hours. We were all just totally wiped out by the end of the evening. My kids fell asleep with no trouble and then so did I. It was such a great day of playing and having fun with my kids. I am self employed, and able to spend a bunch of time with my kids. I read to them every night and change diapers and do everything I can. So it is not as though I am not close to them, or need drugs to get closer to them. Nevertheless, I enjoyed a new level of bonding with my kids, and felt like I have come to know them on a new level. I am very thankful for that.

The other thing that was really great about this trip is the continuing level of confidence I have concerning the future. I have shared before about our financial troubles, and they keep mounting. Somehow however, I just know that everything is going to be just fine. I am switching careers from being a musician to becoming a math teacher. My math classes will be completed by August of 2010, and my teaching certificate will be done by May of 2011. So I have a while to struggle through. I honestly have no fear though. It is really weird because I have every reason to be afraid. My business is tanking as a result of this recession (depression?) and other reasons to be afraid too. But I am not afraid. In spite of the bad vibe I had, I still did not become paranoid about the future. I know that I know that I know that everything is going to be OK.

I also felt a complete confidence in the goal that we have for after I finish my licenser. We have really pinned our hoped on Alaska. Since I will be teaching math, I can pretty much go to any school district in American to teach. So we have set our sights on a very small town of about eight hundred people. We will be able to buy a house on about five acres of land in the middle of the forest, and get away from all the rancid bullshit happening in the cities, and in the United States in general.

Here are some of my special friends:

There are very few people who are able to/want to trip on a half oz. dried and have chores to do; such as bathing.

You are clearly an amazing soul, with great capabilities. I have never heard of a tripper being able to adapt to new situations with such success. 5 Shrooms to you my friend!

BTW, did your kids think you were sober?

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #9624126 - 01/16/09 11:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FugueRider said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

I kind of keep my mouth shut about 2012 because I don't want to sound like a conspiracy freak. Plus I am not real sure how it is going to go. I study the Mayas a whole lot and am totally fascinated with them. I still don't know whether the disintegration of the world is coincidental with 2012, or a fruition of prophecy. I am however, more inclined to believe the latter than the former.

It doesn't matter in the long run I guess, because we (me more-so than my wife) are planning on making our Alaska adventure a long experiment in self sufficiency. I'm not going to go nuts with the stock piling etc. but I am going be doing some of it. One of the first things I will do is learn how to build and operate my own still in order to produce my own grain alcohol to use as fuel. That way I can be almost entirely free of dependence upon oil...regardless of what happens. I'll also purchase an emergency generator that I can operate in case things get as bad as the world basically shutting down. We are also going to install a wood burning stove in our house to heat the house. I plan on learning how to use an axe well, and learn how to keep the thing sharpened with a non-electric sharpening stone.

I am not a gun fanatic or anything, but I learned how to shoot really well when I was in the Army, so I am going to keep a nice sniper rifle around and plenty of ammo in the event the food supply runs out. That way I can hunt for my family in case I ever need to. I also want to keep about a hundred pound sack of brown rice as our initial emergency food supply. I have heard that people grow amazing gardens in Alaska during the summers. So I want to take up gardening (since I'll have the summers off) and learn how to grow my own food.

This might sound a little vain, but I take really good care of my teeth, and I would hate to lose them to something as silly as the Apocalypse (lol). So I am going to keep a goodly stock of dental floss and baking soda that we can use as toothpaste in case things go south.

So those are my preparations. I want to do all of this regardless of what happens in 2012. If 2012-2013 are the most prosperous times in the history of earth, I still want to live that way in order to draw closer to nature. I almost joined a Catholic order of hermit monks a number of years ago. I spent a month with them as a hermit, but this inner voice kept nagging at me that it wasn't right for me. I never understood why until recently. I just know that my life is on the exact right path right now. I have never had more peace or joy in my entire life. Nevertheless, I have long been attracted to that kind of a life, and Alaska will be a great place to practice my meditation, and lead a kind of semi-monastic existence of meditation and physical work.

So there you go, I didn't mean to write this much. But those are my plans.

Peace brother.

You are amazing man. I'm tripping right now and just thinking about your plans and your life, you are where I hope to someday be.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge :mushroom2:,

one love.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineMisfiringSynapse
Stranger
Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9624774 - 01/17/09 02:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know your tolerances, but 14g is normally an astronomically high dosage.

You wouldn't trip while driving, don't trip while giving your kid a bath. You're asking for it if you're anywhere near normal tolerances.

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: MisfiringSynapse]
    #9624789 - 01/17/09 02:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think you should let this guy be.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Innoculus]
    #9624985 - 01/17/09 04:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly, though, fourteen grams is overwhelmingly too much.  The goal is to allow yourself to experience enough of the psychedelic mindset to be able to slip into it at lower doses; meditation helps a lot with this.  To blast your skull open with a half ounce of shrooms is fun once in a great while, I must admit, but it's unnecessary.  I've achieved ego death on 2 grams and not on 10.

I would be willing to bet that you either have an extremely high shroom tolerance or that your shrooms are not particularly potent.  Fourteen grams as a solo trip in the desert rocked the foundations of my soul--there was no way in hell I would be capable of playing with my daughter shortly after the peak, let alone interact with anyone else, let alone comprehend what reality was.

Not knockin' ya, just saying high doses aren't always necessary.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9625060 - 01/17/09 05:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

FugueRider:

Great response, man.  You seem to have a terrific family situation, and a plan for the future.  I think you will do very, very well no matter what happens...

I wish you all the best, straight from the heart.  :psychsplit:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Time Slave]
    #9625099 - 01/17/09 06:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Time Slave said:
So if you shoot the animal, can you field dress it and prepare it as food for you and family?

Nope, I will have to learn. I want to keep some texts around on how to do it. If it ever comes down to having to hunt for food, then there will be a learning curve that is going to really, really suck. But at least we won't starve.

--------------------

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Neuron]
    #9625114 - 01/17/09 06:11 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Neuron said

There are very few people who are able to/want to trip on a half oz. dried and have chores to do; such as bathing.

You are clearly an amazing soul, with great capabilities. I have never heard of a tripper being able to adapt to new situations with such success. 5 Shrooms to you my friend!

BTW, did your kids think you were sober?

Yeah it is pretty weird. Part of it is that this was just too soon after my last half ounce trip (two and a half weeks). On my last one, I laid in heap on the floor for an hour or two after my peak and couldn't really move. My wife finally came down and asked me about something and I decided to go upstairs and watch some loony toons with my daughter as I was coming down. It took me like about a half an hour to figure out how to find the CD, put it in, run the TV on, and sit down on the couch. I think my mind was just too used to the experience. So I need to wait longer between trips. That's the only reason I was able to function so well. I'm not proud or ashamed of it. it just is. I do this with every psychedelic drug I ever use, I go as far as I possibly can with it, and dose as hard as I can. I don't know why I feel so compelled to do that. I just am, and so I do and have done it for years now.

I did the same thing about a year ago, and was taking half ounce trips once a week...until it just became way to common place. So I laid off for about six months.

Thanks for your kind words brother. Ciao.

--------------------

OfflineVermonster420
I gotta have more cowbell !
 User Gallery

Loc: Standin' On the Moon
Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: Time Slave]
    #9625119 - 01/17/09 06:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Time Slave said:

For those who don't know, you dress an animal just like cleaning a fish.  It's easy and not as hard to stomach as you would think...especially if you are hungry!
Once a year I retreat to deer camp for 2 weeks where I live with no electricity. and only vegetables and broth for food.  A wood stove for heat (same as at home).  I deer hunt for food to store for the coming year.
An incision from anus to sternum comes first.  Dump the gut pile out for the coyotes.  Retrieve all organs from the chest cavity and save the heart in a plastic bag.  Once home I hang it for 2-4 days to drain and cure, this is done in sub 40 degree temps otherwise  proceed if too warm.
Skin it, behead the deer (keeping the cape attached to the head if mounting).  Using a sawzall, I half the carcass down one side of the spine and then quarter it behind the second ribs.  I am now ready to butcher into recognizable steaks, roasts, stew meat and sausage parts.
I hanve a band saw but you can use a hack saw if you don't have one.
I make 3-5 nice steaks out of the upper thighs, the 2 back muscles ar ethe best parts called the "straps" or tenderloins.  Be sure to remove and discard as much "silvermeat" as possible as this detracts from the flavor. 
Hope this helps summarize the process for you, it's easy and quick and not too messy.  All animals are the same smaller is just easier.

--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: 14 Gram - Head Only - Trip Report [Re: deCypher]
    #9625124 - 01/17/09 06:22 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:

I would be willing to bet that you either have an extremely high shroom tolerance or that your shrooms are not particularly potent. 
Not knockin' ya, just saying high doses aren't always necessary.

I am not sure. When I started with this strain, I ate forty grams wet and tripped really hard. I hadn't been tripping in a couple of years though. I think they are good shrooms. What I think happens is that my mind gets a little too used to the experience when I trip sort of back to back like I did recently. When I was watching cartoons on the last trip a few hours after my peak, I just wasn't really able to get up. My kid crawled all over me, and I just laid there having fun with that. This time, like I said, was just too soon.

I don't know why I like high doses of psychedelics so much, but I just do. It is like this weird mission to always push the limit farther and farther. That is just me. I always like what I find also. But I agree that with mushrooms I need to start spacing out these high dose experiments a lot farther. With DMT oral doses taken with Syrian Rue), I could dose higher and higher once a week...or once every couple of weeks and go farther and farther every time. Not so with mushrooms. So I am going to wait a while before the next big one. I have gotten an extraordinary amount of positive material from these two trips, and am very happy I have done them...but you are right I think. I am going to lay off for a while and just be a regular guy for now.

Ciao and peace brother.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck