Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHolymnky
Stranger
Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not
    #9616467 - 01/15/09 06:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So this weekend I'm supposed to try shrooms with 4 of my friends and I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it or not. I've tried Salvia twice before and I found my "trips" a little bit uncomfortable(soon as I put the bong down, both times, it felt like I was driving down a highway a little bit too fast and pillows like turned into cars and stuff. It was only slightly scary at first and the second time was better then the first because I was sort of ready for it). If go through with it I plan on taking somewhere around 2 grams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemellontatauda
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not [Re: Holymnky]
    #9616489 - 01/15/09 06:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

my experiences with salvia have always been unsatisfactory.  you'll enjoy the shrooms i'm sure  :smirk:

welcome to the shroomery  :tripping2:

--------------------
:jah:

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not [Re: mellontatauda]
    #9616515 - 01/15/09 06:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Shrooms are very enjoyable. Its a very giggly fun experience very much like pot in some ways. In other ways its totally different. If you like smoking weed then I'm pretty sure you'll like shrooms. Unlike pot shrooms effect everyone differently so take that into considerations. And don't pussy out take the full 8th if you get a really enjoyable trip you almost don't want it to ever end. Seriously its that fun and joyful.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9616537 - 01/15/09 06:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:
Shrooms are very enjoyable. Its a very giggly fun experience very much like pot in some ways. In other ways its totally different. If you like smoking weed then I'm pretty sure you'll like shrooms. Unlike pot shrooms effect everyone differently so take that into considerations. And don't pussy out take the full 8th if you get a really enjoyable trip you almost don't want it to ever end. Seriously its that fun and joyful.

Don't suggest that not taking a full eighth makes you a pussy.

An eighth can be way too much for a first timer; it was for me. I woudl suggest 2 grams, but if you're very ready and you understand the importance of Set and Setting, you'll be golden :royalrainbow:

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9616577 - 01/15/09 06:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:

An eighth can be way too much for a first timer; it was for me. I woudl suggest 2 grams, but if you're very ready and you understand the importance of Set and Setting, you'll be golden :royalrainbow:

Nah I'm not saying that he'd be a pussy otherwise, but I will say I super enjoyed my first trip and totally wished I wasn't afraid to eat the full 8th. I ate 5-6gs my third time doing it and had a great time too. I know for some people eating a full 8th is too intense, but for others it isn't. I pick up a quick immunity to all drugs so that doesn't help much when dosing out. My one little buddy can't take more than a half an 8th, but I think that has more to do with him being a afraid to trip balls than anything else. He just likes a little body high and none of the fun visuals.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Not sure if I'll enjoy Shrooms or not [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9616717 - 01/15/09 06:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:
Quote:

Angel_Above said:
Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:

Nah I'm not saying that he'd be a pussy otherwise, but I will say I super enjoyed my first trip and totally wished I wasn't afraid to eat the full 8th. I ate 5-6gs my third time doing it and had a great time too. I know for some people eating a full 8th is too intense, but for others it isn't. I pick up a quick immunity to all drugs so that doesn't help much when dosing out. My one little buddy can't take more than a half an 8th, but I think that has more to do with him being a afraid to trip balls than anything else. He just likes a little body high and none of the fun visuals.

What I'm saying is that he doesn't know what parts of a shroom trip he likes/doesn't like, yet.

It's better he leaves a trip saying "I wish I did more!" than "That was too much, never again!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag