Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Loc: Inside your head
A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol
    #9612475 - 01/15/09 01:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

here are some of my cacti

--------------------
Someone said:  im actually not using ms, im using prints.
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArtVandaley
Stranger

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: Juke Adro]
    #9612590 - 01/15/09 01:58 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Nice cacti Juke...
How old is the Trich Scop?

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: ArtVandaley]
    #9612600 - 01/15/09 02:02 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Its a cutting so its prob not that old maybe a year old or so, its my favourite one cause the prickles are so small they cant prick you :wink:.........Re potting those cacti was a fucken nightmare lol

--------------------
Trade List

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: Juke Adro]
    #9612690 - 01/15/09 02:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

dude

i didnt know you had cacti like that

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: just me]
    #9612705 - 01/15/09 02:47 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't, I purchased them 2 days ago :wink:

--------------------
Trade List

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9612735 - 01/15/09 03:00 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

thought so

homo :lol:

ima have 80 of those from seed :razz:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: just me]
    #9612765 - 01/15/09 03:22 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I've got more than 80 started months ago :razz: they grow so slow I had to get per grown ones :lol:

--------------------
Trade List

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9612772 - 01/15/09 03:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i got more than 80

but im being realistic in the # ill see grown up

and a lil farfetched still :lol:

check ur pms nig

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9612777 - 01/15/09 03:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

nevermind

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

#9612782 - 01/15/09 03:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I did :wink:

--------------------
Trade List

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9612794 - 01/15/09 03:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

well since youre the only one who cares

goodnight

:lol:

Aloha

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

#9612798 - 01/15/09 03:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Aloha dog :wink:

--------------------
Trade List

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9612825 - 01/15/09 03:55 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

How many months had the seedlings been growing?  They really don't look bad, I mean they aren't like your cuttings but how much you will have in a few years will be worth it!

I like the cuttings, a nice sampler!  I'm actually impressed about the seedlings, they don't look that slow if they are about three months behind popping........they look really good and in three years they will look a lot bigger.

It's not like cuttings grow into hyperspace in a year anyhow, unless you buy a 4 foot one!

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9612843 - 01/15/09 04:08 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

they were about 2 month in that pic but they are now about 5 or 6 months old, they are taking off really well now and have grown heaps since then.

all the pics above are seed grown bar the scop they are not cuttings :wink:

--------------------
Trade List

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9612873 - 01/15/09 04:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, maybe I will grow some from seed.........are they really not always good for alkaloids from seed?  I would think they wouldn't vary as much being from such old plants and good parents.

Man, I would hate to get busted with Pedro's...they would weigh so much and a cop could if they knew........surprised that the DEA doesn't enforce the law as it is written, they are usually dicks about that shit.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

InvisibleShroomeup
Snipes
 User Gallery

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9612923 - 01/15/09 05:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
Wow, maybe I will grow some from seed.........are they really not always good for alkaloids from seed?  I would think they wouldn't vary as much being from such old plants and good parents.

Man, I would hate to get busted with Pedro's...they would weigh so much and a cop could if they knew........surprised that the DEA doesn't enforce the law as it is written, they are usually dicks about that shit.

WTF?

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: Shroomeup]
    #9612940 - 01/15/09 05:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Popular understanding isn't the law, the law states that any mixture/material or anything that has a controlled substance in it or on it is illegal.

They simply understand that peyote is a commonly understood plant, san pedro is not that understood.

Trust me, if they wanted to they could prosecute; for some reason they just don't, wouldn't be surprised if they do start.  After all, if something has a controlled substance inside of it; it is illegal and they weigh the whole thing, don't blame me though for knowing the law.

And if you don't believe me, hand a cop your pedro log and tell them that it has mescaline in it......not that is a wise thing to do but it proves that they could already figure that out for themselves and go knock people's lives around with that knowledge.

Nobody has been convicted as of yet, but some have been looked at and at least one has been charged......his case was dropped after he argued selective prosecution, something that people could still do.  Online vendors have the most to worry about and really wouldn't have any argument other than selective prosecution since the product does contain mescaline, a controlled/illegal substance whether you and I like that or not.

--------------------

InvisibleKBG1977
    #9612954 - 01/15/09 05:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well all I gots to say,is collect as many Trichocereus as you can before they become illegal;)

InvisibleKBG1977
Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: KBG1977]
    #9612957 - 01/15/09 05:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yea awesome Cacti Juke:thumbup:I really love the Piloceres azures:grin:I wish mine looked that good.I hope you don't use it for grafting,they are so beautiful,and one of my favorite types of cactus.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: A few very nice pics of my collection (cacti) must see come one come all lol [Re: KBG1977]
    #9612967 - 01/15/09 05:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

KBG1977 said:
Well all I gots to say,is collect as many Trichocereus as you can before they become illegal;)

Well, the law doesn't make them impossible to find; just not in a corner herb store with the large name WITCHCRAFT on the door.  It really would spook out the super saintly church going folks, that have no qualms about nuking a country and calling them some form of racial epitaph.

I just have phobias about law and "order", seems that it is always them first and me last.......not much of a human motivator.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck