Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Your most earth shattering drug experience * 1
    #9604747 - 01/13/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Tell me about it; I'm in the mood to hear some stories :laugh:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Cepheus] * 1
    #9604808 - 01/13/09 10:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Also, I'm curious to whether its had any lasting impact on your life (for better or worse) :smile:.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #9604814 - 01/13/09 10:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I saw the devil on shrooms once but it was my first time so I thought stuff like that was normal.:shrug:

big mistake

the next time I actually got out and drove on em' practically grilled this lady as I sped by her as to say "You see me here right?"

after that there was the terets from the magic pill, the blown transmission after my friend was driving a bit too fast for my standards, the re entry into my even more concious reality I managed to take back with me after salvia and I cant forget the flashy light after smoking weed, the time my mom acted possesed, the one time I saw jesus on a foggy windshield, the hair I pulled out of my mouth in the shower, all those times things had a way of their own and that one time I went to the loony bin for being a soothesayer.

yep now I'm done with drugs.

InvisibleSentient#6
Servant of the Gods
Male

#9604831 - 01/13/09 11:02 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Two hits of "Acid."

Passed out in a ditch.

Respiratory failure, woke up to docs sticking tubes/needles in me while peaking.

Intense time travel/"white light" experience before unconsciousness.

Awoke next morning strapped down to a bed, all limbs secured, big tube down my throat feeding me air.

Tube in my dick.

Long lasting impression?...

Vowed to never get a tube stuck in my dick again.

--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

~Albert Einstein.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Sentient#6] * 1
    #9604845 - 01/13/09 11:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

DMT, i don't remember some parts tho.  THE most intense thing ever.  Next comes my last shroom trip.  5 grams of cubes lemon teks +14 grams of amanita muscaria in the middle of the sonoran desert at night.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (01/13/09 11:06 PM)

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #9604846 - 01/13/09 11:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:eek:

--------------------

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#9604847 - 01/13/09 11:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
Tell me about it; I'm in the mood to hear some stories :laugh:

breakthrough with only salvia leaves was mind blowing. first psychedelic experience, extract mixed with leaves wasnt as comfortable, wasnt as profound.

after growing shrooms for ten months, finally tried them and did 4.5 grams and smoked some kind bud, very mind blowing, other trips were not so much.

Mescaline is strong, Ibogaine is amazing. DMT of course.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

#9604853 - 01/13/09 11:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Took too many shrooms got violent toward authority then toward myself ended up in the mental hospital.:cool:

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]
[quote]night_owl said::facepalm:[/quote]

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #9604862 - 01/13/09 11:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I would say worse only because thats how people see it, I mean I could just as easily said well im better now, it couldve been worse but from my point of view it is already their and everything I've done otherwise has taking everything I've done and made it look out right unholy, not to mention I cant seem to get a grip on anything, not to blame the drugs, but not that anyone else wouldnt "blame" the drugs.

Maybe some people see that Im tough or reckless but from my point of view im spoiled, conceited and can't even stand up for myself when it gets down to business.  Then again I've probably always been this way just never had the proper opputunity to act it out.  So there you go my true colors show. 

Life to me was hard enough as it was but now it seems like im some sort of elitist when all i really want to do is chill out.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #9604914 - 01/13/09 11:14 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My first mushroom trip.

It was almost 6 years ago now.
It was end of april first of May in '03
My friend found a couple o fields near his house
We went there around 10pm looking for them
Found a couple
Went to another field found a few more
Went back to the first field
just to see

and found a mother load right near the car.

Went to a friends house and I ended up eating about 12-15
~10~ gram shrooms

one guy was talking with his hande early on in the trip
I was having major tracers from his arms

Pink Floyd's wish You Were Here was playing
The plaid curtains were pulsing with the music.

Another guys mouth moved around to the side of his head
lookd like he was talking outta his cheek
:laugh:

Had some major CEV's
3-D geometric patterns were strobing to the music

One of the mushrooms I ate
came back and talked to me

Over all it was a 8-10 hour experience I will never forget

:awebig:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 1
    #9604967 - 01/13/09 11:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I want to hear the details of what you people remember from these experiences, not just what you ate :smile:.

One of the most profound trips I've ever experienced was on 3 hits of acid + then the wash from the bottle after we rinsed it out with everclear. I've never tripped so hard on acid before in my life.
We were sat in our bush along this wooded area that runs along the top of our town (we always trip there, its beautiful). We sat down, lit a fire and sparked a blunt. As we toked the blunt the acid began to kick in really fricking fast and hard (I've never come up like that before) and we hadn't a clue how much we'd ingested (apart from the 3 hits we did to start).
The bush became almost claustrophobic, so I had escape into the field that was next to it. I stumbled out of the bush (whilst still coming up hard) and was hit by the most beautiful full moon ever. We then decided to sort of stumble (as we were incapable of coherent walking) towards the main path place to explore before we could do nothing but roll around on the floor.
We got out onto the main path and there are these 2 big beautiful oak trees which look over my town, one of which has been butchered by tree surgeons. Me and my best friend sat at the base of this tree, only to be greeted by the moon beaming down on us (at the point we were starting to peak). We shut our eyes and meditated under the moonlight against this amazing tree, I've never seen such intense patterns in my life and the whole time I could hear the most beautiful crisp music I've ever heard. Very quickly the patterns sort of melted away and 'I' wasn't anything (whilst simultaneously being everything), I can't explain it other than death or being god. Then after an infinite amount of time like that, a white light began to appear and exploded everything back into existence, where there was some kind of female entity (all I could see was brilliant white light over an absolutely perfect landscape) that was blasting raw love and energy at me. I've never ever in my life felt so good, then the light started to get further away and I drifted back to myself and I opened my eyes. I was still tripping, but I may as well have been sober. I tried for quite a while to get back to that place, but my efforts were futile.

I've never experienced anything like that before and I haven't eaten any acid since. For me that was the pinnacle of the psychedelic experience, when I realised I was comfortable with it and that I am who I am. That trip affects me on a daily basis... I'm still pondering what it all means in relation to me. I don't think I need to eat any more acid until I figure this shit out (yah know, process what I've learnt). I've got a 10strip of some apparently potent acid here, but I need to do some thinking first.

--------------------

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleSentient#6
Servant of the Gods
Male

Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #9604971 - 01/13/09 11:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Most beneficial trip came from mushrooms.

5-6 grams

Like defragmenting a computer. Put all my jumbled emotional/cognitive files in the right place.

Thought about my life. Childhood-Present day. Revisited childhood traumas.

Approach the mushroom with genuine respect, and they'll return the favor.

For some reason acid for me has always carried an indifferent vibe. Not that that's a bad thing, just takes more effort on my part to remain tranquil.

--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

~Albert Einstein.

Edited by Sentient#6 (01/13/09 11:26 PM)

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9605041 - 01/13/09 11:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah man I can relate to the defragmentation thing. One of my first bad trips was on mushrooms, I laid in bed as my sanity was walking a tight rope. I thought about every aspect of my life and what I've done. The next day I have never felt so refreshed and glad to believe, its like that thing in fight club where Tyler drags the convenient store clerk out back and puts a gun to his head and makes him sort his life out,

Mushrooms and dmt kick my ass harder than any other drug. I'm much more experienced with acid than anything else, but I certainly need to get on the mushroom case again. This summer I want to try and avoid acid and get on the mushroom case (providing I've figure this shit out and am in a suitable state to trip again), as I feel mushrooms teach me more (they've completely destroyed me every time I've eaten them).

--------------------

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #9605077 - 01/13/09 11:41 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Meth. Twice. First time I was 18. 3 day no sleep, high on one. I saw puppies fucking each other, licking themselves like demons. I was in Costa Mesa, CA at the time. That's where my ex lived. I saw her getting fucked in a truck, actually her shadow. I saw my own shadow go against my movement and become an identity. He transformed from Jim Morrison, to some weird sun glass wearing silhouette with a fedora. That dawn we walked the streets of Orange County thinking every car was my ex with some dude.

I was 22. Living on my own. Picked up a teener of crystal meth. Did a whole bunch of it from Fri-Sun...Come Sunday I was paranoid from no sleep...kept smoking more and more and Monday came and I was so twacked in a dream I didn't show up for work. I thought my ex roommate was spying on me from a secret location, and that he had magical cameras following me.

So I had all the lights off and I laid in my room shivering paranoid and hearing his voice laughing at how pathetic I was. Every attempt of moving I saw a green laser pointed at my head. I kept doing more meth, and vodka.

I was convinced that I was being held up by law enforcement outside my house and they invited my past, present, and current friends to tell me all that was wrong with me and everything I did wrong to them. Come Tuesday I was convinced SWAT was comign in to get me and my whole family was outside and everyone I've ever known was outside, and I had AIDS and I was going to die. At this time I ran out of meth and felt I could no longer hold the my hands over my head in a kneeling position so I went against the 12-hour SWAT warning and took Benadryl.

The next day I was woken up by a knock in the door...it was a coworker telling me I hadn't called for two days and was at risk of termination. I was still tripping, so they took me to the hospital.

Meth paranoia is serious business. Even when you're used to that hazey state of flickering lights and halos, you can't prepare for what your mind will throw at you.

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

#9605088 - 01/13/09 11:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Indeed.

No psychedelics are toys but mushrooms and ayahausca both are not to be toyed with especially at high doses.IME

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]
[quote]night_owl said::facepalm:[/quote]

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Drunken_Jester] * 1
    #9605102 - 01/13/09 11:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Shit man, that sounds fucking heavy. How long before you were you again? what did they do to you in a hospital?

Any long term effects (other than some sketchy fucking memories)?

--------------------

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: 7734591202] * 1
    #9605109 - 01/13/09 11:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Are you going to elaborate on the details of your experience then?

--------------------

Free Spore Ring Europe

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9605111 - 01/13/09 11:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
I want to hear the details of what you people remember from these experiences, not just what you ate :smile:.

On my cube+amanita combo after smoking a couple bowls and a few canisters of nitrous i laid back and got lost in my own head.  This is the only way i have tryed to explain it.  I felt like a viscous liquid that was stuck in time, and i slowly started being pulled very slowly through time, (imagine maple syrup dripping off the end of a ice cycle, thats how i felt) and then there was a huge build up of tension and SNAP.  A loud screech as i started falling through time faster and faster, and the whole time there were these rock faces (kinda looked like that talking rock in the old school nikolodean show legends of the hidden temple)  They kept whispering things to me, many of them at once  kinda like a school cafeteria "this is who you are, this is where your from"  Thats just what words can describe, it was very intense.  Then i got up stumbled around the desert throwing up in and out of this other dimension then lay down and cycle this till the peak wore off.

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (01/13/09 11:52 PM)

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #9605140 - 01/13/09 11:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Basically in the hospital they tested my mental stability, but by then I was coming to so I let them know I was suffering amphetamine psychosis. So they just watched over me until someone could pick me up. Ummm...long term yea of coarse the sketchy sticks with me...I mean at that point it was totally real. I haven't touched meth since July 08, but I've dabbled with stimulants and I get instant paranoia. Long term, I dunno I still think a lot about those times, I guess that's it. Also I have dreams about doing meth, all the time.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: Your most earth shattering drug experience [Re: Drunken_Jester] * 1
    #9605198 - 01/14/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Drunken_Jester said:
Basically in the hospital they tested my mental stability, but by then I was coming to so I let them know I was suffering amphetamine psychosis. So they just watched over me until someone could pick me up. Ummm...long term yea of coarse the sketchy sticks with me...I mean at that point it was totally real. I haven't touched meth since July 08, but I've dabbled with stimulants and I get instant paranoia. Long term, I dunno I still think a lot about those times, I guess that's it. Also I have dreams about doing meth, all the time.

why mess around with meth anyway?

I always wonder what makes someone want to do this?

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom