Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Intense Level 5 trip report.
    #960262 - 10/14/02 04:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I harvested my mushies for the first time yesterday, total of 82 grams wet; I then decided to go ahead and eat about 32 grams. So I took the 32 grams and threw them in the blender with some orange juice, blended well, then chugged the glass of mushroom orange juice.
I then decided to go over to my neighbor?s house and see if I could get some bud.
Luckily my neighbor had a couple grams to spare, and I walked down into their basement to smoke a joint. As my friend started to roll the weed (about 5 minutes after consumption) I was starting to see the walls warp slightly, and felt a good chill run throughout my whole body. Eventually the joint was passed to me, and I took a nice blast, as I exhaled I felt another very intense chill that ran down my whole body again, suddenly the walls started rolling, warping and creating beautiful visionary arts within an old ugly concrete wall; It was about that time that I started to feel very anxious, and felt although I was teetering on the edge of a bad trip, everything was getting real intense so I decided to go home and chill for a bit to calm down. 
I got home and sat down, turned on the T.V. And started to watch a TLC Program about Nostrudamus and his predictions, this program was really tripping me out as one could imagine, I then started telling myself I took to much, and was questioning the existence of God and the Devil the Universe and all its wonders. I was feeling very messed by now and its only about 45 minutes into my journey.
I then went upstairs to my room and dropped onto my bed, then went into a state of extreme hallucination, I believed I felt what it was like to die, and I excepted that; I was on my bed eyes closed traveling through space time and other dimensions in space, I then became part of the perpetual motion of time and the universe, I was a birth of a new Galaxy. I was in a state of eternal happiness and started to link negative and positive virtual particles to heaven and hell, and that one does create their own afterlife. All of the energy in the universe was supported by these virtual particles that travel through space time, I realized that this may indeed be a vision of truth, as everything was revolving around me, there was so much energy I could feel it, I could also feel the negative and positive virtual particles everywhere, each giving off an energy to me and I was growing, I then realized that I was burning this energy and using it to support a new Galaxy.
I don?t know how long I stayed in that state but it felt like an eternity, I viewed the formation of extremely large masses of matter, and assumed they were planets.
I then started to open and close my eye?s, and when doing so heard a rushing sound, I was then being pulled through a wormhole of some sort, and every time I opened and closed my eyes I would be hurdled through this warp.
Then suddenly my essence was back in my body, I looked at the ceiling and watched it as it pulled and twisted into various shapes, and pondered my experience.
After that I got the feeling that I wanted to dance, I turned on my computer, put on some beats, and danced like I had never danced before.

This was my first trip eating fresh mushrooms, the strain was Psilocybe Cubensis, Puerto Rican.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my experience.
Feedback of similar experiences would be nice. :wink: 

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Edited by TeKn0 (10/14/02 09:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: TeKn0]
    #960404 - 10/14/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Cool.

--------------------

OfflineShadowTH
Dilated Mind

Loc: Wonderland
    #961089 - 10/14/02 09:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds amazing. And I'm sure the words don't even come to doing justice..  :ooo:

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: ShadowTH]
    #961144 - 10/14/02 09:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Not even close, the experience was so amazing, and scary all at the same time. That was closest I have ever come to a bad trip, but believe that one can easily identify a bad trip and try to do and think about enjoyable things.

--------------------

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#962590 - 10/15/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

great yo!

--------------------
Cuba Libre

InvisibleBirdseye
donald
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: T0aD]
    #962804 - 10/15/02 11:44 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

while you were seeing all this galaxy formation and such, could you think? Did you know you were a seperate entity still?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Birdseye]
    #962829 - 10/15/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

No, It was as if it was suppose to happen, It felt normal. I started to think about it after It happend.
I knew I wasnt me though, but it was, you know what I mean?
its really hard to explain.

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#969142 - 10/17/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Those edge of insanity trips are usually the best :smile:

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #969687 - 10/17/02 03:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I know, cause you lost in your own mind, and the more lost you get the deeper you delve into yourself.
You come out of it with greater knowledge, and enlightenment.
It feels Great.

When I go up north next summer in the middle of nowhere.
Im going to go on a Vision, 3 days alone in nature with nothing but a little food and some mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#971753 - 10/18/02 06:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

I know, cause you lost in your own mind, and the more lost you get the deeper you delve into yourself.

Right! But it never feels like that at the time...a teaching I mean, but it's those harsh irrealities that get the message home...eventually. Either that or they send you on a long downwards sprial to a place not worth thinking about. Safe, happy tripping!

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #972683 - 10/18/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly, she is not an etheogen to be messed with.
As I hear all too often people are not ready for these higher doses, usually they end up regreting it because they called an ambulance or threatened suicide because they dont understand the power of the mushroom (at the time).

And she will do that to you with no regrets, if not willing to learn from her you will be taught a harsh lesson in reality.

--------------------

InvisibleAlkaloids
3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine
Male

Loc: pubis mons
    #999088 - 10/28/02 02:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

very nice trip report... needed to hear something like that.

--------------------

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Revelation]
    #1000147 - 10/28/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like you had an amazing time, but I wouldn't call it an intense level 5, from the description you gave us... Level 5 defies all explanation... all notions of reality are lost, time stops existing, and hallucinations stop taking place, because the senses do not exist anymore: you find yourself cut from the exterior world, unable to return to it by yourself, because you do not know that there exists something else than what you are experiencing...

Wanna visit that nice place? Eat 10 grams dry, and report back to us.

Well, actually, don't, unless you wanna be changed forever (for the good or for the bad).

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineAgent_420
Stranger
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Meph]
    #1001327 - 10/28/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

32 grams!!! holy motherfuck. thats over an oz all at once, that's basically a level 6. i've never heard of people taking more than a half at once, you're a crazy motherfucker man. what's the most shrooms ever been taking without dying?

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Agent_420]
    #1002743 - 10/29/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

wow, i assume you have read 'the psychedelic experience' :grin:

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Agent_420]
    #1002797 - 10/29/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That was 32 gr WET, which is roughly 3 and quarter grams DRY.  :wink:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Bruiser]
    #1003227 - 10/29/02 12:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That trip sounds crazy what species of mushroom did you eat.

Offlineshroom_kingpin
Stranger
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: Blu Spore]
    #1004060 - 10/29/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

an 1/8th isn't shit compared to what you're talking about. you sound like you just spoke to jesus and yet you're talking about it here. maybe you did, but i doubt that you tripped as hard as you say did off an 3.5 grams. (unless they were same dank ass shrooms.)

Offlinezer0
dreamer
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: shroom_kingpin]
    #1007221 - 10/30/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Puerto Rican's are supposed to be some dank ass shrooms. I just harvested mine the other night. :grin: I did not have a scale, and I had to work the next morning so I only ate a small amount. The next day I found out it was only like 5 grams wet. Still got a pretty decent body high, and off only 5 grams wet!. I could not believe it. Going to be downing some more tonight.. don't know about 32 grams though, damn.

Oh, I am 175 lbs and have tripped on mushies a couple of dozen times (had level 4 trips before) and acid probably about a dozen times (up to 5 hits at a time) to give you some sort of gauge as to my experience level. So once again.. yeah, I could not believe it. 

Offlineshroom_kingpin
Stranger
Re: Intense Level 5 trip report. [Re: zer0]
    #1007748 - 10/30/02 08:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well as far as acid goes, i'm sure everybody knows a funny story about somebody close to them being stupid with it. my friend's mom was telling me about the 70's, and how she got a q-tip that was soaked in acid. it was meant for 4 or 5 people, but her friend kept bugging her about it, so she gave him the whole thing. after that she said she didn't see him for a week.......

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale