Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH]
    #9593757 - 01/12/09 08:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Man snorts powder he thinks is cocaine :confused:
January 12, 2009 - thenews-messenger.com

FREMONT -- A man ingested an unknown white powder substance early Saturday morning when he assumed it was cocaine on a table inside of a Carbon Street home.

According to a Fremont police report, police responded to the 800 block around 7:15 a.m. after the man ingested the substance.

According to the woman the man was with, she had discovered seven small paper packages containing the unknown powdered substance that were left on her dining room table. In the report, the woman stated there have been dry wall workers inside of her home and she will ask them about it when they return.

She also stated that she and the man came to the house to check on her cats when the man observed the items, assumed it was cocaine and snorted a line of it.

The report stated the man then felt very ill and the EMS was contacted. He refused hospital treatment and the substance was tested for cocaine and amphetamines, which results came back negative.

The substance will be tested by the Bureau of Criminal Investigation to determine what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflip3084
greenteajunkie4life
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North Augusta, SC
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: veggie]
    #9593783 - 01/12/09 08:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It was drywall... . I was in rehab once, and this women snorted coke, that some asshole had cut with glass. She died..

--------------------

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: flip3084]
    #9593987 - 01/12/09 09:57 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

^^ A woman died from snorting sand (crushed glass)? Even if it was pulverized to a fine powder I don't understand how it would kill unless it does something inside your lungs, IDK. I'm sure much worse things have been put into various cuttable substances.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlineflip3084
greenteajunkie4life
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North Augusta, SC
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #9594030 - 01/12/09 10:11 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It happend..  She died coughing up blood.

--------------------

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: flip3084]
    #9594096 - 01/12/09 10:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
    #9594136 - 01/12/09 10:39 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I stand corrected then. Thanks for the info. not that I would be sniffing glass anytime.:tongue2:

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

OfflineZackWyldeFan
Stranger

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #9594361 - 01/12/09 11:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

sand? im pretty sure glass is melted sand. so if its crushed up its like snorting metal fragments,its so small that it makes a hole(if that makes sense).

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9594404 - 01/12/09 11:49 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Man, people to some stupid stuff to drugs (and often think they are bright ideas).......sorry to hear about the girl

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9595171 - 01/12/09 02:13 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If you've ever had good powder, you know it has a very destinct smell, I've been told it's ether, but I'm not sure I just know the smell.

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: schutzemdown]
    #9595305 - 01/12/09 02:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, it's called cocaine........ether, well that is rare for crystal production in Columbia anymore.  Ether evaporates, I never read any found that tested for ether residue.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9595324 - 01/12/09 02:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Like I said Thats what I heard, Didn't say it was true but cocaine does has a certain smell to it, I don't know what it is. But I've had a lot of powder, excuse me cocaine and it always has the same smell???
Got me what it is??? Any suggestions???

--------------------

AMU

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: schutzemdown]
    #9595340 - 01/12/09 02:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, it is cocaine that you are smelling......it smells how it taste...the active taste, the drug....many drugs have smells...some do not.....cocaine has one....probably why some shitty "cocaine" is really soft smelling, that isn't the cocaine that is the major component.

I have had good coke and bad coke...seems to come in all forms.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9595349 - 01/12/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Many drugs have a smell to them.  Weed, Coke, Heroin all have a smell.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9595366 - 01/12/09 02:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

There could be solvents in there, ether just hasn't come up in any test that I have read.......probably because the great shit is made with ether and the great shit goes through different channels, very secure ones that don't get caught and show up in seizure reports/analysis.

As well as shipping situations, things around it......but mostly I'd say it's just cocaine smelling like cocaine.......I could use a sample of pure cocaine HCL (pharmi grade 99.5%) just to be certain.

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

#9595376 - 01/12/09 02:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I never though about it , it could just be the smell it has. And has nothing to do with, chemicals used, cutting agents, whatever is in that stuff.

--------------------

AMU

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9595390 - 01/12/09 02:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya even a shitty lab is going to do okay, they don't remind you about the heptane used to get the vegetable oil out of plants and into your food......but they totally hype up shit about what might be in drugs other than your target chemical.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNinja
P. Shuriken -Ninjas Choice!!
Male

#9595973 - 01/12/09 04:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ah man i love the smell of coke. It makes me tingle! It's kinda like that fresh chlorine type smell, but oh so much sweeter!

One thing i remember reading is that sniffer dogs are trained to smell the chemicals drugs are produced with as they give off odour where as the drugs themselves are difficult to detect. Maybe this is the odour associated with cocaine?

--------------------
Welcome To The Realm of The Unknown!!

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: ShroomNinja]
    #9597599 - 01/12/09 08:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Cocaine is a single chemical...Cocaine hydrochloride. That's the smell dogs are trained to detect.

And yeah, that guy snorted drywall...what an idiot. The process of putting up drywall causes a lot of extra white dust and powder to accumulate...I have a friend who works in drywall, and there's always little white "rocks" collecting in his car that he can break up into powder. One time he actually did that as a joke on the center console, and started using cards to make it into a line. I joked back, saying "halfsies?"

From wikipedia, this is what the guy snorted...(again, what a dumbass)

Quote:

A drywall panel is made of a paper liner wrapped around an inner core made primarily from gypsum plaster, the semi-hydrous form of calcium sulfate (CaSO4.½ H2O). The raw gypsum, CaSO4.2 H2O, (mined or obtained from flue gas desulfurization (FGD)) must be calcined before use. Kettle or Flash calciners typically use natural gas today. The plaster is mixed with fiber (typically paper and/or fiberglass), plasticizer, foaming agent, potash as an accelerator, EDTA, starch or other chelate as a retarder, various additives that increase mildew and fire resistance (fiberglass or vermiculite), and water.

Edited by tyler_0_durden (01/12/09 08:25 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #9602400 - 01/13/09 04:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Why the assumption it was drywall?

Who packages up drywall dust into little paper bindles?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinePlastered marble
All posts fictional

Re: Just 'cause it's white and powder doesn't mean it's coke [OH] [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9606400 - 01/14/09 06:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My thoughts exactly, furthermore: you can't snort gypsum and if you tried, you'd get a clump of the stuff up the nostril, and likely a bloody nose blowing it out.

What would contractors use that comes in small packages ... glue?

--------------------
I survived operation midnight climax and all I got was really, really high.
(older sigs)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds