Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
The next step (thread highjacked)
    #9586952 - 01/11/09 12:00 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Recently I've been thinking a lot about the future of mankind. Will we ever be completely destroyed?

It seems that there is a possibility that we will not.

Given that our intelligence and knowledge stored in the brains of our scientists around the word and in our computers is not destroyed by a nuclear holocaust, our evolution is in our hands.

Look at the astrological time frame for the milky way galaxy to form after the big bang, then look at geologic time, and the billions of years it took for earth to form fully, then look at biological time and look at the hundreds of millions of years, then human evolution where it took hundreds of thousands of years, then the human brain that took 100,000 years, then the evolution of societies and civilizations which took 10,000. Then the Agricultural revolution, then the industrial, then the technological and where we are today.

I believe that genetics will be the next exponential advance of our evolution. When geneticists figure out what genes correlate to what diseases, cancers, and things as revolutionary as IQ, we will be able to create smarter human beings, who will then in turn be able to do the work previously done to create their intelligence even better due to their intelligence.

We will have a race of hyper-intelligent people, who will have the capacity of sending us to other planets, expanding the human race to other parts of the galaxy. Given the vast (possibly endless?) amount of time we have in the universe, we would figure out most everything, and become infinity.

Too bad I'm pretty sure we are going to destroy ourselves.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Edited by Drewwyann (01/15/09 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The next step [Re: Drewwyann]
    #9587876 - 01/11/09 04:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
I believe that genetics will be the next exponential advance of our evolution. When geneticists figure out what genes correlate to what diseases, cancers, and things as revolutionary as IQ, we will be able to create smarter human beings, who will then in turn be able to do the work previously done to create their intelligence even better due to their intelligence.

I personally don't think that scientists physically changing DNA will be much of a pivotal step in human evolution personally, certainly not as much as how each human chooses to act, be, and to subsequently effect their environment and how others act and are, especially regarding propagation of themselves through reproduction. These things are a much more powerful force when it comes to the evolution of our species. Keeping in mind the remarkable time-frame that you already mentioned, I only think that this unique moment in our history will certainly serve as a good catalyst for initiating a lot of changes in how people exist, and, subsequently, how our DNA begins to change. I'm definitely not proposing some kind of miracle moment, or any specific changes or time-frames for them, as this is simply my opinion which I will not be supporting with any further substantiation due to time and interest constraints. :lol:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: The next step [Re: fireworks_god]
    #9587883 - 01/11/09 04:40 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think what you mean to say is,

2012!!!

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The next step [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9587911 - 01/11/09 05:20 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Actually, if we were to distill what I'm referring to down to a year in the future, what I mean to say is,

2044!

:wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinehydencreator
Stranger

Loc: Ramitinthehole
    #9588837 - 01/11/09 11:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly, I wish I could maroon myself on an island with someone else (gotta have some sex). There are way too many people, fucked up people, in this joint called the world, for me to ever feel comfortable about the future.

--------------------
Stillness benefits more than action
Silence benefits more than words

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The next step [Re: hydencreator]
    #9588862 - 01/11/09 11:36 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

If you were marooned on a small island, but had the requirement of sex, wouldn't it be implied that, soon enough, you'd have too many people, thus making you feel uncomfortable about the future once more?

I mean, this is without the contingency that it rained condoms on the small island. :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #9588874 - 01/11/09 11:39 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
If you were marooned on a small island, but had the requirement of sex, wouldn't it be implied that, soon enough, you'd have too many people, thus making you feel uncomfortable about the future once more?

I mean, this is without the contingency that it rained condoms on the small island. :grin:

Maybe he'll pick a sterile bitch :smirk:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The next step [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #9588878 - 01/11/09 11:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Perhaps, but they are always so cold.... like science. :shrug:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #9588895 - 01/11/09 11:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

*Whips out old VHS tape of 'Blue Lagoon' and salivates over under-aged Brooke Shields*

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9589578 - 01/11/09 02:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Have you looked into the Technological Singularity?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The next step [Re: deCypher]
    #9592633 - 01/11/09 11:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You can always eat the babies for meat or alternatively send them out to sea.

anyway to see where mankind is going.. just look at who is surviving.. who is reproducing.. and who is not.

People are becoming rather phobic and dependent on things and maybe this is how humans are evolving as globalisation turns the world into a single standard.

a lot of the evolution that occurs if culture continues as it does, is a process of simplification instead of complexity.

Often the deciding factor as to whether someone will be well off or not is that they 'fit into the system'. They are effective at fueling the economy and are rewarded with power.

maybe humans will evolve in a way that suits The Man's needs and he will have his hordes of willing servants

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Re: The next step [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9593050 - 01/12/09 01:52 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
anyway to see where mankind is going.. just look at who is surviving.. who is reproducing.. and who is not.

WHO is reproducing and who's not, and how can you tell from this where mankind will go?

Quote:

People are becoming rather phobic and dependent on things

What people? Can you be more precise?

Quote:

maybe this is how humans are evolving as globalisation turns the world into a single standard.

Source?

Quote:

a lot of the evolution that occurs if culture continues as it does, is a process of simplification instead of complexity.

Elaborate, don't simplify :smirk:

Quote:

Often the deciding factor as to whether someone will be well off or not is that they 'fit into the system'.

To what system are you referring right now? I could think about a handful of systems that surround us, just in a few seconds, so you need to be more precise.

Quote:

They are effective at fueling the economy and are rewarded with power.

So you're suggesting that humans will evolve into a state where everyone will have power?

Quote:

maybe humans will evolve in a way that suits The Man's needs and he will have his hordes of willing servants

Who's the "Man", and what does this statement really mean? :rofl2:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The next step [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #9593198 - 01/12/09 02:59 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I believe our minds already have all the hardware they need. It is our egos that restrict our intelligence, as bill hicks says "make your mind a floodlight not a spotlight". Did you know scientists are changing their perspective on DNA? Did you know it may be possible for DNA to change to reflect changes in consciousness? I'll try to find some lectures/documentaries on this.

Quote:

Given that our intelligence and knowledge stored in the brains of our scientists

You assume intelligence to exist in the brain which is impossible. Intelligence is possible because of the brain but it cannot be stored in the brain for it exists in the mind and is therefore metaphysical. The mind evolves over time and DNA will reflect this evolution. There are certainly genes which correspond to intellect and even make intellect possible, but come into existence only when the mind (where intellect truly evolves) makes it possible. Experience is unarguably the true cause of intelligence, does DNA give experience?

The real problem with this world is people believing we are robots and not immortal love.

btw hello fireworks and mushroom trip I remember you guys from when I posted here a few years back. I now agree with you guys that plants may have souls despite passionately arguing otherwise.

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The next step [Re: soldatheero]
    #9603932 - 01/13/09 08:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Good that you are thinking about my post, MushroomTrip, as I am often vague about some things. However you seem to have an aversion to considering my points without further clarification. To the point of asking stupid questions.

WHO is reproducing?
- Eg. this question.. seems pointless. who is reproducing? the people having kids. That is what reproduction is. Dont mean to be patronising but thats a silly question. Unless you are more specifically asking something else?
how can you tell where mankind will go?
well mankind will be made up of the people who are alive next generation, which is defined by the people who are born to the people having kids in todays generations.

WHO is becoming more phobic and dependant?
- this comment was based on the fact that children are being hyperprotected, toilet trained late, unable to keep themselves entertained, etc.
ps. id like to point out that very poor people are likely to be less affected by this.

WHAT 'globalisation' 'standardisation'?
- you should know what globalisation is, im not going to source it.

'Elabourate, dont simplify'
- maybe my comment would have made mroe sense if you were interested in evolution - one of the important notions to remember in evolution is that things do not 'evolve towards greater complexity' which is what a lot of people think when they think of evolution. Thus they also think of human evolution as a process of improvement. However, sometimes an organism will be benefited by being less advanced.. by 'simplifying' instead of becoming more complex. similarly, the humans that survive in tomorrow's developed world might be the most effective 'sheep' as opposed to effective 'leaders' which traditionally have prospered.

WHAT system am I talking about?
- developed economy of having a job and living in a tax-funded society of central governing bodies, where people can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with and report to. Where the faceless media informs the society of what is right or not. etc etc.

AM I suggesting people will evolve into a state where everyone has power?
- nope. never suggested anything like that. We are talking about evolution. Taking your interpretation, that is like saying that all creatures will evolve into being the most successful. it's just illogical and evolution does not support such a claim, even if it is based on the notion of the most successful surviving.

As for the Man comment, well im not going to try and convince you about 'The Man'. if you think the concept of The Man is imaginary and pointless, then just ignore the reference.

I can understand if you make the following objections:

Globalisation is just a fad and will fizzle before becoming trully global.

People in developed nations don't really represent enough of humanity to define the progression of evolution, and people in underdeveloped nations will continue to supply the genepool with typical human genes (ie. genes that have not been selected by a modern neo-human environment)

--------------------

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #9605851 - 01/14/09 02:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
Recently I've been thinking a lot about the future of mankind. Will we ever be completely destroyed?

It seems that there is a possibility that we will not.

Given that our intelligence and knowledge stored in the brains of our scientists around the word and in our computers is not destroyed by a nuclear holocaust, our evolution is in our hands.

Look at the astrological time frame for the milky way galaxy to form after the big bang, then look at geologic time, and the billions of years it took for earth to form fully, then look at biological time and look at the hundreds of millions of years, then human evolution where it took hundreds of thousands of years, then the human brain that took 100,000 years, then the evolution of societies and civilizations which took 10,000. Then the Agricultural revolution, then the industrial, then the technological and where we are today.

We will have a race of hyper-intelligent people, who will have the capacity of sending us to other planets, expanding the human race to other parts of the galaxy. Given the vast (possibly endless?) amount of time we have in the universe, we would figure out most everything, and become infinity.

Too bad I'm pretty sure we are going to destroy ourselves.

I can't help but hope that my species will turn itself around before the end.

We all see movies about this kind of shit. Everyone knows its possible.
Maybe we'll get lucky and see everyone decide its time to fix this planet we claimed our own.

It doesn't seem likely, but I'll always be rooting for us.

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#9606154 - 01/14/09 03:50 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Good that you are thinking about my post, MushroomTrip, as I am often vague about some things. However you seem to have an aversion to considering my points without further clarification. To the point of asking stupid questions.

How can I consider your "points", when, in the way they were, they had no backup, evidence, or meaning, and they were only claims that didn't make any sense? :strokebeard:
Moving further...

Quote:

WHO is reproducing?
- Eg. this question.. seems pointless. who is reproducing? the people having kids. That is what reproduction is. Dont mean to be patronising but thats a silly question. Unless you are more specifically asking something else?

I was asking you what you meant by "anyway to see where mankind is going.. just look at who is surviving.. who is reproducing.. and who is not.",so it is only obvious what my question meant. You were implying that you can tell where mankind is going by taking a look at who's surviving and reproducing. In the rest of your previous post to which I already addressed to was, you were making "predictions" about the future of humanity, such as: "People are becoming rather phobic and dependent on things and maybe this is how humans are evolving as globalisation turns the world into a single standard."...  "lot of the evolution that occurs if culture continues as it does, is a process of simplification instead of complexity."... "Often the deciding factor as to whether someone will be well off or not is that they 'fit into the system'. They are effective at fueling the economy and are rewarded with power."

I thought that, based on those other claims, you had more insight about the actual nature and personality of the people who are reproducing, since you made such big statements, and now, when I read that all your insight regarding the matter was "who is reproducing? the people having kids.", I am wondering how such a basic and superficial understanding can allow you to foresee the future in such a detail? :lol:

Quote:

how can you tell where mankind will go?
well mankind will be made up of the people who are alive next generation, which is defined by the people who are born to the people having kids in todays generations.

This isn't, by any means, answering that question HOW, this only (superficially and vaguely) says what the next generations will be made out of (people who's parents fucked and reproduced :lol:).

Quote:

WHO is becoming more phobic and dependant?
- this comment was based on the fact that children are being hyperprotected, toilet trained late, unable to keep themselves entertained, etc.

FACT? :what:
I'm terribly sorry, this is no fact, not until the moment you are able to present evidence to back it up. :sorry:

Quote:

ps. id like to point out that very poor people are likely to be less affected by this.

Evidence for this claim? :sherlock:

Quote:

WHAT 'globalisation' 'standardisation'?
- you should know what globalisation is, im not going to source it.

I carefully re-read my previous reply to you, and I couldn't find anywhere the question "WHAT 'globalisation' 'standardisation'?", why are you answering to questions I never asked? :nono:

Quote:

- maybe my comment would have made mroe sense if you were interested in evolution

:rofl2: :rofl:
First of all, we're not here to discuss MY personal nature and interests, and, second, I am wondering how you concluded that I am not interested in evolution. :smirk:

Quote:

one of the important notions to remember in evolution is that things do not 'evolve towards greater complexity' which is what a lot of people think when they think of evolution. Thus they also think of human evolution as a process of improvement.

This doesn't make any sense, because it means that you are suggesting that, universally, simplicity = lack of improvement or even destruction, which is untrue.
Also, I need sources for the claim the people are evolving to be less complex.

Quote:

However, sometimes an organism will be benefited by being less advanced.. by 'simplifying' instead of becoming more complex. similarly, the humans that survive in tomorrow's developed world might be the most effective 'sheep' as opposed to effective 'leaders' which traditionally have prospered.

You reached this conclusion based on what? :cuckoo:

Quote:

WHAT system am I talking about?
- developed economy of having a job and living in a tax-funded society of central governing bodies, where people can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with and report to.

People can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with? :lol: This statement is completely ridiculous, illogical and nonsensical. :failboat:

Quote:

Where the faceless media informs the society of what is right or not. etc etc.

Really? Does the "faceless media" do that? I couldn't tell, because I am not watching TV and all the information I get about the outside world, I always filter it through my reason instead of choosing to believe the first this I hear or read. However, even if is so (to a higher or lesser degree), it doesn't mean that it all makes part of "the system". :rolleyes:
It seems to me that people blame "the system" with the purpose of finding an excuse for their stupidity and failures, and because it's more convenient for them to avoid and ignore personal responsibility. It doesn't prove that this so called system is forcing people to do that it dictates.

Quote:

AM I suggesting people will evolve into a state where everyone has power?
- nope. never suggested anything like that. We are talking about evolution. Taking your interpretation, that is like saying that all creatures will evolve into being the most successful. it's just illogical and evolution does not support such a claim, even if it is based on the notion of the most successful surviving.

But you did suggest that, at least from the way you arranged your words. Now, if you meant something else, it is not my fault that you can't coordinate your ideas in such a way so you make discernible what you really mean. Let's review your claims, shall we? :nerd:

"a lot of the evolution that occurs if culture continues as it does, is a process of simplification instead of complexity... Often the deciding factor as to whether someone will be well off or not is that they 'fit into the system'. They are effective at fueling the economy and are rewarded with power."

1. Most of the evolution occurs IF culture continues as it does.
2. The deciding factors for this evolution will be if they can or can not "fit into the system".
3. If they do (fit into the system, and, in extent, evolve), they are rewarded with power.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
=> Those who evolve will have power (since this is the reward they're getting).

Of course, this claim is completely biased, but you made it. :wink:

Quote:

As for the Man comment, well im not going to try and convince you about 'The Man'. if you think the concept of The Man is imaginary and pointless, then just ignore the reference.

How can I crate an opinion about something I don't know anything about? :confused2:
All I did was asked who The Man was, to which you answered that if I think that the concept of The Man is imaginary and pointless, then I should just ignore it. How did you end up assuming what I think about a concept that I have NO IDEA what it stands for? Does not compute.  :nut:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#9606224 - 01/14/09 04:32 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
However you seem to have an aversion to considering my points without further clarification. To the point of asking stupid questions.

Ever hear the phrase "there are no stupid questions"? I fail to see what judging other people's questions in a debate forum as "stupid" is going to accomplish.

Quote:

- this comment was based on the fact that children are being....

The fact... that children are... sounds like a hugely definitive, baseless statement. This is a nanny no-no. :nono: Maybe you could say "some children are, in my experience", which would then accurately portray your sense of what is going on in this respect, which would account for all of like 0.00000001% of the children in the world. :earth:

Quote:

- maybe my comment would have made mroe sense if you were interested in evolution

Fallacy alert; feel free to read through the stickied thread at the top of this forum to have the fun of finding out specifically which one it is.

Quote:

- developed economy of having a job and living in a tax-funded society of central governing bodies, where people can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with and report to. Where the faceless media informs the society of what is right or not. etc etc.

Never heard of, nor seen evidence for, this type of system. :shrug:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9606504 - 01/14/09 07:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You cant possibly address one of the points I make, can you?

I dont think you can actually predict how anything is going to evolve but this thread is about making predictions as to how humanity evolves. You seem to have missed this point and have continued to criticize my predictions on the fact that they are predictions. Why not just criticise the very concept of predicting human evolution from our standpoint?

If you deny the claims I make then that is fine. I dont claim that they are certain. But the claims that I make are the ones that I think are the source of possible evolution for mankind, and since this thread is about considering possible directions of human evolution, I hope that other people who are interested in the topic at least found my comments relevant

As for the concept of evolution, you seem to have missed my assumption that power = greater survival advantage.

No personalisms.

well you can continue to deny things like :

developed economy of having a job and living in a tax-funded society of central governing bodies, where people can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with and report to. Where the faceless media informs the society of what is right or not. etc etc

but then you might get some eyebrows raised.

of course this does not happen 100%
nothing ever happens 100% all the time in every case.
but it obviously happens. I dunno what you consider a 'personal relationship' but I strongly doubt under any definition of it that the majority of people have it with the majority of their dealings

and then you make comments like this:

Quote:

I carefully re-read my previous reply to you, and I couldn't find anywhere the question "WHAT 'globalisation' 'standardisation'?", why are you answering to questions I never asked?

after writing, in the previous post:

Quote:

Quote:

maybe this is how humans are evolving as globalisation turns the world into a single standard.

Source?

If you are going to try and diss an argument on such pedantic grounds, don't make mistakes like this

--------------------

Edited by Veritas (01/14/09 04:03 PM)

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#9606926 - 01/14/09 09:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

You cant possibly address one of the points I make, can you?

I thought I addressed them all. Unless you meant to say agree, which I don't.

Quote:

I dont think you can actually predict how anything is going to evolve but this thread is about making predictions as to how humanity evolves. You seem to have missed this point and have continued to criticize my predictions on the fact that they are predictions. Why not just criticise the very concept of predicting human evolution from our standpoint?

I perfectly know the topic of this thread, but this doesn't mean that you can make completely inaccurate statements and get away with it, because the topic says so. :lol:
Also, I don't see what the problem should be, if you could stand behind your arguments.

Quote:

If you deny the claims I make then that is fine. I dont claim that they are certain. But the claims that I make are the ones that I think are the source of possible evolution for mankind, and since this thread is about considering possible directions of human evolution, I hope that other people who are interested in the topic at least found my comments relevant

You're contradicting yourself. Is it ok or not to have your claims contradicted?
If anything, if I were you, with a developed theory regarding a subject and someone else questioned what I had to say, I would take it as an opportunity to refine my thoughts and eliminate all the things that don't make sense. :wink:

Quote:

As for the concept of evolution, you seem to have missed my assumption that power = greater survival advantage. But it is clearer and clearer that you are not able to think for yourself outside of this rigid structure you seem to be using to protect yourself from indulging in speculation. You take a post as if it must adhere to some structure in order to have any point.

Pesonalism alert. Let's leave your projection of who I am aside, and talk facts, shall we?
Can you answer my question instead of making use of stupid answers to get out of it?

Quote:

well you can continue to deny things like :

developed economy of having a job and living in a tax-funded society of central governing bodies, where people can no longer have personal relationships with the people they deal with and report to. Where the faceless media informs the society of what is right or not. etc etc

but then you might get some eyebrows raised.

Leaving the eyebrows raised, about which I couldn't care less, can you back up any of those statements? Yes or no.

Quote:

of course this does not happen 100%
nothing ever happens 100% all the time in every case.
but it obviously happens. I dunno what you consider a 'personal relationship' but I strongly doubt under any definition of it that the majority of people have it with the majority of their dealings

Strongly doubting it doesn't mean anything in real terms. Some facts might help you. Do you have them? :sherlock:

Regarding the globalization and standardization issue, I am repeating, hopefully for the last time.
I didn't ask for a source that explains what these things are, but for a source to back up your claim that globalization turns the world into a single standard. Is this clear enough? :grin:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: The next step [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9607012 - 01/14/09 09:59 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ain't P&S great?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order