Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarkLemming
tripper

Loc: the mind
heaters, humidifiers, and troubles
    #956980 - 10/13/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ello, i need to know, if i use a reptile heater and then use a spray bottle thing to humidify and heat my grow chamber will the heater dry it out er somthing....k that sounds stupid but i dunno how elce to ask the question....ok dif question...what is a cheap set up that some one has ben happy with, that worked for them. I dont have much money. well any help would be just dandy. :grin:
peace out home slices 

--------------------
i lie to much...SPELLING IZ FOUR THE WEEK MINDED!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineignuF
Monster Mycologist

Loc: Wonderland
Re: heaters, humidifiers, and troubles [Re: DarkLemming]
    #957270 - 10/13/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I use a rubbermaid container  (60qt), costs about $6-7!  Also spray bottle (97cents) with distilled water (58 cent/gal) in it.  Mist the walls of the terrainium daily after fanning for air exchange.  I usually fan a couple times a day.  Cover the bottom with perlite approxamitly 1/2in. or so.  I moisten my perlite with a good misting of pure hydrogen peroxide to help sterilize.  I fill the jar lids with wet vermiculite to put cakes on and set lids on the perlite.  If you set the cakes directlly on the perlite they will eventually get water logged.  All you need for around $10 at Wal-Mart!  Well, under $15 if you get a bag of perlite and vermiculite.  Here is a pic of a container to give you an idea of what your looking for.  Only difference between mine is mine locks in the front.

Just bought another here it is!  :laugh:

--------------------
All the above information is for microscopic research only! 

Life is short so make a dent in the world so people can tell you were here!

Edited by ignuF (10/13/02 04:08 PM)

OfflineDarkLemming
tripper

Loc: the mind
Re: heaters, humidifiers, and troubles [Re: ignuF]
    #957343 - 10/13/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

aww well thanks that actually helps alot...peace out...im going to walmart!

--------------------
i lie to much...SPELLING IZ FOUR THE WEEK MINDED!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds