Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemaranite
Maranite
Loc: San Diego
Has anyone else brought back bad energy?
    #956068 - 10/12/02 11:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I know this just sounds like a bad trip, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who understands what I'm about to describe...

I did a 6 gram trip a few weeks back. Whilst in the kitchen getting water after dancing to some music, the dog suddenly jumped up and ran and hid, cowering under the table. I sensed a presence, and unaffraid, cavalierly challenged it to "go 10 rounds" with me.

I proceeded to crank up the music and dance a while... still sensing this presence. The harder I tripped, the more clearly I could sense it, and pretty soon I gave "it" a challenge and said out loud "OK - show me what you want to show me".

What happened for the next 2 hours was beyond words and comprehension - I was shown many, many facets of our existence and the bindings of the universe (hard to articulate). But as time progressed, things began to get really heavy and nasty... soon I found that my feet were moving and body was turning quite to the contrary of my will - I was no longer in complete control of my body.

Soon I started to feel confined - it felt as though I was dancing in a cage, being taunted and jeered at by deamons above me, telling me I'd never be free again. Soon I was in a state of rage the likes of which I've never known before (I'm normally extremely calm and level-headed). A while later I "broke out of it", and scurried off to meet my friends.

The next 30 minutes, I spent outside feeling broken - not mentally, but inside - the "real me" felt torn and distorted, unable to hang onto reality. I repeatedly meditated and prayed for calm, for the chance to be whole again. When I began to gently return to reality, a warm, soft voice repeated "You are your will. You are your will." - in essence saying that my will to be was what shaped me and my destiny.

Since that trip my personal and spiritual "vibes" have been all over the show - like they've been badly messed with. Its hard to describe, but its totally unlike any other trip I've had, and I've never known of these after effects.

I'm open minded - I'd like to hear your thoughts and wisdom on this matter... have you experienced anything like this? Bringing back "vibes" or a different energy from a trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechemkid
Be excellent toeach other

Loc: Between a rock and a hard...
Re: Has anyone else brought back bad energy? [Re: maranite]
    #956218 - 10/13/02 01:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thats why they call it tripping!!!! You had one that rattled your cage......don't sweat it. The boogy-man didn't come back with you from your trip and there was no "presence". Drugs are often scary things.

--------------------
An open mind is the greatest journey of all.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #956233 - 10/13/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have experienced some very intense "demonic" themed trips.... all I can say is that you learn and grow from these experiences. I view it as a process to confront your inner fears, represented to you in the form of demonic entities. Try looking at it as a cleansing.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

#956320 - 10/13/02 02:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Contrary to the opinions of some that post here hallucinogenic mushrooms open the gate to the Otherworld. They are not toys to be trifled with as in recreational usage. Some, apparently, seem immune to this. But I conjecture that the immunity itself is only apparent, not real.

Be careful you don't make a home for things unwanted. They can be devilishly hard to get rid of.

Cheers,

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #956353 - 10/13/02 03:06 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Oops... this is a "serious" post. Sorry... I'll be leaving now.
*closes door quietly as he tip-toes out*

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#956399 - 10/13/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"just because you do not believe in something does not mean it doesnt exist"

...and vice versa.

lever the ness, Angeli and Dae-mon are more real than we are.

if you are one of the phew who are able to "see" the others,
Google the words "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentegram"
that should get things started...

or,

simply envision a flaming translucent blue pentagram (upright) on your third eye,
spin the Pentagram clockwise as you project it outward towards resistance.

if you have advanced powers of visualization you could form a Dodecagon around Self,
and project the stars outward in the 10 aetheric directions...

"the workings of the Spirit are as foolishness unto men."

~

Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Loc: here
    #956649 - 10/13/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I take lower doses of mushrooms due to the strong effects I get from those low doses, so this might be very bad advice for 6 grams. Shrooms give me infinite psychic energy and resources (more creativity and stuff to create with) while robbing me of psychic strength. Dextromethorphan gives me a bottomless well of psychic strength. Combining the two worked well. Note that 'I' being very strong does not preclude ego loss. 'I' becomes strong and confident enough to leap headlong into the mushroom state and allow itself to be temporarily dissolved forever. Note that I'm talking about low doses of DXM. High doses turn more and more of one's energy into Void (used in the context of DXM, not serotinergics) until the part that's still in this world feels and reacts much like Godzilla in his better moods. This could be a very viable alternative to people who have inferior sober neurochemistry (filled with evolutionary artifacts such as fear) and are unable to use what together-ness they have to ensure the satisfactoriness of the mushroom experience. I noticed the trip trying to be horribly negative like my 3 shroom-only trips did, so I fixed it ("Suffering is unconsciousness") and had a great experience. Note that in some ways sobriety is a impaired state of animal weakness, so not being able to handle shrooms while impaired does not make one "weak". Note that people who don't react to dex like I do have horribly overpowering negative experiences when they do this, so dex during a panic attack or depressive episode or some stressful state to see if it ends it or not.

The above is my attempt to create a method for assuring a positive trip for people who got re-formed badly. Maybe sedatives or even opiates would work too. If you do decide to do shrooms+dxm, I recommend taking a 1p dose of dex and 2 mushrooms, and then redosing up to a low 2p later, with a few more shrooms to boost the trip up if it's going well. My low tolerance to mushrooms (less than a line of coke's worth of shake gave me a threshold experience 2 days after the above trip) may become universal when DXM is involved.

It sounds like the objective should be to heal the damage done to yourself by the process of returning to consciousness (with emphasis that it was a accident and the blame being placed on noone or nothing) on the last trip and almost continue the last experience, but on a different, more managable trip.

I suspect that some basic quirk of NMDA receptor function is responsible for having/not having the positive effects from dex which I have, so no matter how much software work you do, DXM may on a low level be a different drug (drug meaning set of effects on brain/low-level mind) for you than it is for me. DXM feels like a cop's idea of what combining LSD, crystal meth, and PCP would feel like ("feeling like being God"). Shrooms really do feel like being God. Interesting.

--------------------
Please remove all dollar signs from my listed contact information

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #956770 - 10/13/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i get these feelings sometimes that are weird. i first got them when i started tripping, while tripping, but sometimes sober.....the only way i can explain them is nestalgia, its like a warm fuzzy feeling, i dunno, its not bad, just weird. anyone else have something like this....maybe they are a sort of flashback.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder