Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
feelings that you can't describe, and that haven't been descriped
    #9559061 - 01/06/09 05:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i have this weird feeling from time to time that originated when i used to have recurring dreams as a child.  i've never heard of anyone talk about this feeling... it's not defined at all, and is not related to anything else that i can feel, at all.  it usually happens while laying in bed after a meditation session - it'll feel as though i'm sinking below my bed... but i won't see it, just feel it.  but there's a lot more to it than the feeling of moving or sinking... it's fucking strange.

anyone else feel shit you just can't put into words, at all? (or, there are no words to describe the feeling, and nothing to compare it to, at all)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: feelings that you can't describe, and that haven't been descriped [Re: deranger]
    #9559119 - 01/06/09 05:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

the kundalini tradition talks about your "light body," it's a construct your brain creates that orients you according to your surroundings.  it's not a perfect mechanism--you can perturb it with meditation and drugs.  In kundalini you practice stretching out this body across the room, and into the atmosphere, into the universe... far out stuff.  you might like it :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: feelings that you can't describe, and that haven't been descriped [Re: Noviseer]
    #9559230 - 01/06/09 06:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
the kundalini tradition talks about your "light body," it's a construct your brain creates that orients you according to your surroundings.  it's not a perfect mechanism--you can perturb it with meditation and drugs.  In kundalini you practice stretching out this body across the room, and into the atmosphere, into the universe... far out stuff.  you might like it :thumbup:

oh yeah i've done a lot of reading in the past about kundalini and have had a few 'shocking' experiences.
maybe this has something to do with that, as it is quite the expansive feeling.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: feelings that you can't describe, and that haven't been descriped [Re: Noviseer]
    #9559250 - 01/06/09 06:05 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

can you recommend any good reads?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom