Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
Nightmares and Dreamscapes....
    #9532730 - 01/02/09 03:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone remember those old Timelife books on the supernatural? One of them was called Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

Anyway, I thought it would be coo if we had a dream thread. Post your dreams and/or nightmares.

Also, does anyone else have extremely vivid and disturbing dreams during pot withdrawals? I have read about it before but most people I talk to don't agree. Kinda like the sausage pot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Nightmares and Dreamscapes.... [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #9532737 - 01/02/09 03:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't had a nightmare in years... I still have some dreams that would seem to scare me if the situation happened in waking life, but in the dream I'm never scared.

Meeting an alien in a dream was not scary, but "exciting".

Offlinedark1313star
A shroom with a view

Loc: Burlington VT
    #9532744 - 01/02/09 03:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:
Anyone remember those old Timelife books on the supernatural? One of them was called Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

are you sure that's what it was called? cuz that's the name of a collection of Stephen King shorts

--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

#9532764 - 01/02/09 04:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

*Just to clear something up. In 99.9% of my dreams, places that exist in reality are drastically different in my dreams. For example; my High School in my dreams looks nothing like it does in reality, but every single time I have a dream that takes place in there, the school's layout is identical as each time before it. When I was 16 or so, I had a few dreams that took place in this "Dreamworld" school. If I have a dream there now (which I frequently do), then the school is identical in every remembered detail as it was years ago.  And every dream (nearly) I have is like this. It is as if an unusual dream world exists in my mind. Every place in my dream corresponds with the real location, but is different. But when I am in the dreams, nothing seems unusual. Everything seems in order. It is hard to explain but I hope you got the point.

1/2/09- First A great and heartbreaking dream where Michelle was living with Bobby or some shit and was unhappy. I walked in and she was ecstatic, and when I said I was moving in, she was even happier. It was wonderful. We laid down and held each other. Later, some horrific nightmare about fighting with my parents worse than any real or dreamt fight ever. My (late) dad hated me and completly disrespected me. I think something became physical. I remember being out of control and not being able to stop being angry or breaking things. I remember manically freaking out panic attack style and crushing things in my hands because nobody would listen or agree with me or even know where I was coming from. I hated my father and wouldn't speak with him. I remember hiding in the rec room and all my friends agreed with my folks and I went back out to the kitchen and my dad was sick and nude and stumbled back into his room (kinda like he did the day he killed himself). I still hated him so I cried and went back into my room, crushed. My mom said he wanted to go for a walk with me later to talk and buy me a backpack, but I refused because I hated him. Later I was at school and the same shit happened. I was out of control with anger and no one would listen to me. Some drama went down with me and some black kids and they tried to kick my ass over something stupid but no one would listen. Everyone was against me. There was an assembly or something and I was chosen to go onstage. I got wrapped up in a blanket and the black guy who hated me the most was in the front row and kept trying to get onstage to stomp me out while I was covered. Some dancer girl protected me, and I remember being SO grateful because I didn't even know her and she was the only one on my side. She saved my life and I wanted to kiss her. I remember there was one other girl as I was walking home who was nice too, but I forget how. At some point Mike from HDI (my old job) was mad at me and wouldn't listen either and he wanted to kick my ass, but wouldn't even talk to me.

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Nightmares and Dreamscapes.... [Re: dark1313star]
    #9532771 - 01/02/09 04:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dark1313star said:
Quote:

Twiztidsage said:

are you sure that's what it was called? cuz that's the name of a collection of Stephen King shorts

oh shit im stupid I even have that book on my shelf. I will look it up though because I know it was close to that...

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

#9532833 - 01/02/09 04:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I couldn't find them. All I know is that it was a supernatural book series from like the 80's or early 90's, and either they were giving a copy of Nightmares and Dreamscapes with an order, or the commercials were on back-to-back or some shit because the two books are ingrained in my melon together....

Or I am insane.

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Nightmares and Dreamscapes.... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9532849 - 01/02/09 04:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I haven't had a nightmare in years... I still have some dreams that would seem to scare me if the situation happened in waking life, but in the dream I'm never scared.

Meeting an alien in a dream was not scary, but "exciting".

Same here. I may have a dream that upsets me emotionally, but I haven't been frightened in like 17 years by a dream....

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

#9533191 - 01/02/09 05:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

12/9/08- Jen and I sitting in my room with the sliding glass door open and me hearing footsteps or something. I (or Jen, I forget) said "oh that must be Bill or someone" and then John fucking Oleander walked in. My mom was in the room now and Oleander was asking about buying Cyanescens from me as if it was normal for my mom to be sitting there. She knows in real life that I pick shrooms, but I was mortified that he was talking about me selling them. She seemed cool with it so I went to weigh out a bag but got terrified again when I realized I would have to use the hand scale I stole from her. It was a quite vivid dream.

12/15/08- Meeting up with Richard Connely at Hamlin. Later, hanging out on a couch with Brian Westenburger when I suddenly remembered that he was super nice and sent me an email about my fathers death. I cried to him telling him how I never thought a popular jock like him would remember my father and send me a sweet email.

12/27/08- Starting some sort of fire on the stove while mom and dad were sleeping. Being on the front porch and knowing a fire was starting, but I was focusing on something in the street. I'm not sure what but I think it was drug or sex related. I run back inside once I see large flames and my dad had put it out. At that moment my mom was waking up and was screaming "Where is dad?" over and over.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale