Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Illinois heroin bust
    #9524668 - 12/31/08 05:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Oh snap, where was I at when they had the "free" heroin give away? Also, what do they mean by stateline?
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/36950129.html

"
A Dozen Residents Charged In Largest Heroin Bust In The Stateline

A dozens Rockford residents are charged after one of the largest heroin bust ever in the stateline.

The arrests come after several month's of investigations by multiple local and federal agencies. Authorities believe 45 year old Sammy Gordon headed the heroin operation. The organization allegedly sold heroin in ten dollar packets throughout the city, with runners working off cell phones. Police believe hundreds of bags were sold on a daily basis, and they say the group would also have a free heroin giveaway on Sunday mornings at Concord Commons Housing Development on Rockford's west side.

"Where in appreciation for these people spending money all week, they would give away one free packet of heroin to each of their customers that would show up. And on any given Sunday morning in excess of 200 people that would show up to obtain a free packet of heroin," said Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro.

Gordon's bond is set at $1.75 Million dollars. Six others have been arrested on half a million dollar bonds. Meantime, these five are still wanted on warrants. If you have any information on there whereabouts call Crime stoppers."
"ROCKFORD - Police arrest a dozen people, all allegedly involved in a bizarre heroin ring. Investigators say on certain days they'd give the stuff away for free.

The Winnebago County Sheriff's Department, Rockford Police and other agencies were all involved in the undercover operation. Police say a man named Sammy Gordon led "The Gordon Organization." Those involved apparently delivered heroin all over town, then gave some away for free to people who were preferred buyers.

In all 12 people face charges for distributing packets of heroin. Seven people are under arrest, including the alleged ringleader Sammy Gordon. Police snagged Gordon in the 600 block of North Sunset. The other 5 people believed to be runners have warrants out for their arrests. Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro with the sheriff's department says, "The majority of the heroin that was being sold was being sold in $10 packets on the street there were literally hundreds of packets being sold on a daily basis."

"There's no dollar amount tied to the powdered substance confiscated but on Sunday mornings the packets were free. Investigators say some 200 people would go to the Concord Commons Housing Complex for a free heroin giveaway. Rockford Police Chief Chet Epperson says nobody who lived there called them about any suspicious activity. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us for process improvement to keep developing those good relationships between the good people that live there and not to be in fear of some retribution to get them to call."

The officers involved in this undercover investigation over the past several months say heroin's back with a vengeance. By the end of the year Winnebago County Coroner Sue Fiduccia expects a total of 60 heroin overdoses. "We're always looking at what they cut it with because they could be cutting it with rat poison. I know at one time they were cutting it with Drano."

Fiduccia says that's a huge increase from 10 years ago. There were 4 deaths then. "

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Edited by HappyTrippin (12/31/08 09:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: Illinois heroin bust [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9524995 - 12/31/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

wow. thats right by me kinda lol never ever heard of the shit being around here at all

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#9525025 - 12/31/08 06:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I hope whatever fucker narced on the dude who gave away dope on the hardest day to find it has a fantastic short life.  :bitchsmack:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Illinois heroin bust [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #9525142 - 12/31/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

heroin in rockford is like going to a candy store for me.
So many varieties and potency going around up there. I hope my old friend didn't get busted.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9525543 - 12/31/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Never tried heroin, would of taken a free pack.  I'd bet they are going away for a long time, with that many people it was a matter of the cops just asking around or even worse just hearing about it.

I am surprised that more heroin isn't around more places, seems like mostly just the big cities.  I hate needles but I'd snort something or some Heroin on some weed wouldn't be to bad; but mostly I don't like opiates to much anymore.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: Illinois heroin bust [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9525709 - 12/31/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

they were cutting it with drano??? deserve to be arrested...

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Invisible2newtz
Melungeonoid
 User Gallery

Loc: Cumberland Gapt
    #9526326 - 01/01/09 03:26 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Also, what do they mean by stateline?

uh, looking at a map isn't Wisconsin close to Rockford...
that would be a stateline  :hotidea:

Quote:

tripp23 said:Loc: Florida, US
wow. thats right by me kinda lol never ever heard of the shit being around here at all

well, who said i knew anything about statelines anyway?

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
I hope whatever fucker narced on the dude who gave away dope on the hardest day to find it has a fantastic short life.

well the GENIUS dope dealers didn't actually keep things discreet :birdfeed:  :sherlock:

Quote:

HappyTrippin said:
heroin in rockford is like going to a candy store for me.
So many varieties and potency going around up there.

so much dope, so little time.... words to live by

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
Never tried heroin, would of taken a free pack. I am surprised that more heroin isn't around more places, seems like mostly just the big cities.

OTD Free Heroin Ring is EVERYWHERE!

Quote:

neopet nub said:
they were cutting it with drano??? deserve to be arrested...

"if you can't beat'em scare the shit out of 'em"
                                -Copfucious

And that concludes today's lesson.

--------------------
~I'm not In a Position to Properly run Anything?~
~Twice the Fun in Half the Time!~

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Illinois heroin bust [Re: 2newtz]
    #9526342 - 01/01/09 03:49 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I really doubt they would cut it with draino. Why would they purposely try and kill their customer base? Well, either way, there would be NO heroin deaths if it was regulated and legal, because it wouldn't be cut with anything!!

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: Illinois heroin bust [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #9526527 - 01/01/09 07:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i agree, i would never try heroin, but legalized it would just be as bad as other prescrip drugs

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#9527006 - 01/01/09 10:59 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
Well, either way, there would be NO heroin deaths if it was regulated and legal

Doubtful.

--------------------

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9527093 - 01/01/09 11:32 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
Yeah, I really doubt they would cut it with draino. Why would they purposely try and kill their customer base? Well, either way, there would be NO heroin deaths if it was regulated and legal, because it wouldn't be cut with anything!!

There is some truth to that but it will always be capable of overdosing on a narcotic capable of killing someone.  But having doses that range in purity makes things tricky with guess work........plus I read something awhile ago on how our brains put out anti-drugs during the ritual of using (ie shooting up, packing up a bowl, certain stimuli)....but anyway, the article said something about how a lot of heroin overdoses are caused by being in a new environment and the brain didn't put out the usual anti drugs.....strange

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom