Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinein the sleeve
Red Spectral Skywalker
Male

hallucinating from marijuana: everytime
    #9496863 - 12/26/08 11:13 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

im pretty new here, i hope my thread is received well.

every time i smoke weed, i hallucinate. i experience effects similar to my medium-dose mushroom experiences from as little as one bowl or one incredible bong rip. i experience radical perspective shifting, open and closed eye visuals (nothing convincing or spectacular, but images that i am unable to control), sharp empathy and a feeling of connection with everything, a feeling of extreme unfamiliarity with the place that im in (even though its usually somewhere ive been a thousand times), and a general feeling of confusion and mental electrical storms.
it creates new realms in my mind that i feel i should only be able to achieve through stronger psychedelics, yet only a few bowl packs can send me to the other end of the universe.

thoughts/feelings/theories?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: in the sleeve]
    #9496877 - 12/26/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I don't hallucinate from bud.

Last night I smoked 2.5 grams of the best bud I've ever had in my life and I was way too high. Nothing had the "real" look that it usually does; kind of weird.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9496878 - 12/26/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I Wish I Was You :awesome:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9496885 - 12/26/08 11:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
Last night I smoked 2.5 grams

How much do you guys normally smoke?! I'll smoke like 2-3 gbs, or 1 bowl hit out of my pipe. I can keep getting higher to an extent but there's diminishing returns after that and I just feel like I'm wasting bud.

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

#9496886 - 12/26/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This started happening to me after combining cannabis and mushrooms many times. I've noticed the same effect when it's combined with DMT, or even alcohol. For me weed is really the chameleon of psychedelics; it takes on the properties of whatever I combine it with. Also, I did shrooms before ever smoking, so I think that characterized my psychedelic experience a little.

Unfortunately, I destroyed both weed and shrooms for myself in this fashion. In actually making a conscious attempt to alter my weed high, I succeeded, but it seems that the results are usually highly undesirable... tripping on weed for me is a much more spaztic and imposing time than the smooth (even if intense) shroom experience.

Offlinein the sleeve
Red Spectral Skywalker
Male

#9496897 - 12/26/08 11:22 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i've been smoking 2g+ per day for two years, and i've always gotten this. o_o
translucent kaleidoscopes over my vision, colorful deities emerging from walls, i could go on forever. it's hard to smoke with people i don't know very well, since they're not usually ready for someone to start tripping after the second bowl pack.  :psychsplit:

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
    #9496982 - 12/26/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

This started happening to me after combining cannabis and mushrooms many times. I've noticed the same effect when it's combined with DMT, or even alcohol. For me weed is really the chameleon of psychedelics; it takes on the properties of whatever I combine it with.

:thumbup:

Quote:

've been smoking 2g+ per day for two years, and i've always gotten this. o_o

I'm about the same with my smoking habits as you are. I too, experience what you described above when I smoke alone, but when I'm with folks I'm just chilled. Being alone stoning at night is somewhat spiritual too me in an odd sort of way. It's the time where I just relax and contemplate my day and revive my mind.

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9497004 - 12/26/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

After psychedelic use i get fucked up from weed, CEVS and such but nothing effecting the mind like a reality shattering shroom trip.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#9497153 - 12/26/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

in the sleeve said:
im pretty new here, i hope my thread is received well.

every time i smoke weed, i hallucinate. i experience effects similar to my medium-dose mushroom experiences from as little as one bowl or one incredible bong rip. i experience radical perspective shifting, open and closed eye visuals (nothing convincing or spectacular, but images that i am unable to control), sharp empathy and a feeling of connection with everything, a feeling of extreme unfamiliarity with the place that im in (even though its usually somewhere ive been a thousand times), and a general feeling of confusion and mental electrical storms.
it creates new realms in my mind that i feel i should only be able to achieve through stronger psychedelics, yet only a few bowl packs can send me to the other end of the universe.

thoughts/feelings/theories?

I find it hard to believe that you have smoked 2 grams everyday yet you say you get super high off of one good bong hit? Maybe you just started smoking weed..

Maybe you havent tried mushrooms either, because there really isnt a comparison, if you think getting high is crazy try mushrooms...

The only open eye visuals I get while high are dancing shadows... CEVs are alot more frequent when high.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #9497196 - 12/26/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I never get open eye visuals or perspective shifts, but I do very often feel like I'm tripping on a low level with very random and fuzzy CEV's.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineMr. Cordoza
beep beep boop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bellingham, Washington
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Rocker232]
    #9497426 - 12/26/08 01:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've been getting pretty intense visuals from weed after 8 hits of lucy on monday.  My highs have never felt so clear-minded and psychedelic.  I most certainly enjoy it! :cheers:

Offlinein the sleeve
Red Spectral Skywalker
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #9498680 - 12/26/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I find it hard to believe that you have smoked 2 grams everyday yet you say you get super high off of one good bong hit? Maybe you just started smoking weed..

Maybe you havent tried mushrooms either, because there really isnt a comparison, if you think getting high is crazy try mushrooms...

i don't even know what to say to you, but paranoid suspicious guy aside, my habits are as follows for the record of this thread:

i've been smoking regularly (~2g per day) for 2 years, on and off for 6.
eaten mushrooms (usually 3.5g+) ~8 times over the last 2 years.
smoked a lot of salvia at the beginning of the summer, 20x+ extract once or twice a day for a month or two. not anymore though, salvia's sort of evil.

but weed's always been like this. :/

OfflineShaman_snake
Stranger
Male

Loc: blah
    #9498706 - 12/26/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i guess you luck out more than the rest of us, i just got really paranoid and then go to sleep. so i quit doing that shit...

--------------------
looking for some spice gold or auroura. if anyone has any to spare.

the mind breathes better outside the box  :mushroom2:

Offlinelow_mat
New to Drugs
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Shaman_snake]
    #9498776 - 12/26/08 06:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So you've always hallucinated? Everyone's different so just because the majority of people don't hallucinate from weed doesn't mean it should be weird that you do.

My sister said the first time she smoked weed she hallucinated hardcore. She's only done it a few times and hasn't done any other drugs. She said he was sitting on the couch and it felt like she was in a mental institution and her friends were nurses or whatever attending to her. Then she would nap out of it and be like oh were we watching that on TV but then go into it again. It went on for a while and her friends were freaking out along with her. The stuff wasn't laced because her friends didn't get anything like that and then the other times she smoked it didn't effect her like that.

I thought that was the craziest thing ever, to hallucinate from weed. But I guess it happens. I used to smoke a lot but no anymore. I never got anything close to hallucinating. So for you it's just how you are, unique I'd say enjoy it :bigjoint:

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

#9498843 - 12/26/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

People under estimate marijuana.
Although I don't smoke as often as you do I get visuals every time, and some things might change colors, usually from white to green. It's almost like watching life in negative. There is always a radical perspective shifting, and I experience something that can only be described as a truly open mind. And then some other things I just can't even describe.

I guess it depends just how deep you look into it, and the radical changes it can produce.

--------------------

InvisiblePsilocybinMind
Herb Nerd

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: skaterickets]
    #9499693 - 12/26/08 10:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Also some strains send you out there more then others. That's why I love Cannabis so much, there's a strain for everything.

--------------------

Offlinedrummerdude49
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: stockton, CA
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: PsilocybinMind]
    #9500486 - 12/27/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I feel you, I too also "trip" pretty much everytime I smoke. Its kind of likea way of looking at things and weed can bring out my 3rd eye that has been shaped by my previous lsd and shroom trips, fun stuff.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#9500543 - 12/27/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Id tend to say that you are special.
Actually............

You just see very well.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: yageman]
    #9501795 - 12/27/08 11:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You sound like me. These are all the reasons I have chosen to smoke pot everyday since I was a freshman in high school (after my first mushroom trips). I smoke about 4-6 grams of cali bud everyday, and everytime its like a new psychedelic experience. My weed visuals (CEVs) rival that of LSD at this point, but I can't wait to get some good doses again for that control and intricacy :].

Unfortunately, I am facing a legal charge that is forcing me to quit (today is my first day wish me luck). Last night I ended on a 5 gram blunt of different cali strains and about 50 bowls worth of pipes, bongs, and joints. That was a psychedelic experience. Still high today haha.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Edited by TheMerryGangster (12/29/08 01:03 PM)

Offlinealteredx
road man for the lords of karma

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9502074 - 12/27/08 12:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You seem to have a closer connection to the inner self than most.  Therefor it takes a lesser actuator(cannabis) to open the doors to a truer vision.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds