Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
I'm ready to trip... just waiting
    #9496599 - 12/26/08 09:42 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So I haven't tripped since halloween (2 hits of some acid). Mushrooms... I can't remember. Probably 3 or 4 months ago. Anyway, it's about that time. I need to clear the cobwebs so to say. I don't have any though, and I normally try to NOT go looking. I let them come to me. When they come, I know it's time. I don't force it.

How do you guys know when it's about that time to go exploring the depths of the mind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinein the sleeve
Red Spectral Skywalker
Male

Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: Platinum]
    #9496728 - 12/26/08 10:34 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
How do you guys know when it's about that time to go exploring the depths of the mind?

isn't that human nature? when i'm a human. that's when. :laugh:

Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#9496774 - 12/26/08 10:50 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:

When the time is right, no other way of explaining it really. Just because you have a substance handy doesn't mean its time to trip (although a lot of people will disagree with me here).

I remember one time I had some shrooms on me (4g), didn't eat them b/c I didn't feel like it was the time to trip and I had no other obligations that week either so its not like I was tied down.

I've never tried LSD but one time a friend of mine had gotten a hold of a whole sheet of blotter, he said he'd give me a few for free to try since he knew I had never tried it before and was looking to try it.  But the oppurtunity came and I let it pass because I felt like I shouldn't do it (once again I had no other obligations).  I have yet to see acid since that day and I don't feel sorry for missing the opportunity, none of the dealers have it in my city and if they do I don't know anyone that does have it or can get a hold of it, I don't mind at all.

When its time its time, simple as that.

--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9496833 - 12/26/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

When you forget how deep the rabbit hole really is

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Offlinegreystealth
Corrupt Cop

#9497440 - 12/26/08 01:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
So I haven't tripped since halloween (2 hits of some acid). Mushrooms... I can't remember. Probably 3 or 4 months ago. Anyway, it's about that time. I need to clear the cobwebs so to say. I don't have any though, and I normally try to NOT go looking. I let them come to me. When they come, I know it's time. I don't force it.

Trip when you're not scared or worried about anything. Trip when you have no other engagements for the day. Trip when nobody is there to bother you.
Turn off your phone, cuz if you're like me and get a call while tripping- you'll pick it up and make no sense.

Love life.

--------------------

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: greystealth]
    #9497473 - 12/26/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

lol im not asking you guys for advice or anything. i was just sharing. youre all telling me when you think I should trip, I want to know about you, I already told you about me. or at least... thats what most posts here seem to be saying.

Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#9497509 - 12/26/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry if my post seemed directed at you (OP).

I was merely trying to express how I feel on this particular subject, at the end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do.

--------------------
Prevail!"

Offlinefeifen

#9497519 - 12/26/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I always have drugs, but I only trip when I know it is right. Whether it just feels like its a good day, whether my girl turns my mood around, or whether life is going great and I feel like tripping, then I trip. It isn't much more than that. I prefer mushrooms over LSD for tripping wise, but I find LSD more recreational to do with my girl. It's all about mood, love and passion for me.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9497525 - 12/26/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

When the right series of events unfold so that i will be in a good set/setting and around my good friends that wouldn't judge me for ridiculous actions or things i might say while gone.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9497614 - 12/26/08 02:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

There is no set rule I follow. Sometimes I'll trip if other people randomly ask if I wanna join em, though that's rare that I actually do as it often doesn't 'feel right.' It's always gotta 'feel right' and there's nothing I can point that to, it either does or it doesn't. I'll sometimes trip out of boredom, but I've never done anything but a low dose to cure boredom. I don't think that's a very good use of psychedelics so I rarely do that. Otherwise it's just when I feel the need to.

Quote:

jeffloomis said:
I've never tried LSD but one time a friend of mine had gotten a hold of a whole sheet of blotter, he said he'd give me a few for free to try since he knew I had never tried it before and was looking to try it.  But the oppurtunity came and I let it pass because I felt like I shouldn't do it (once again I had no other obligations).  I have yet to see acid since that day and I don't feel sorry for missing the opportunity, none of the dealers have it in my city and if they do I don't know anyone that does have it or can get a hold of it, I don't mind at all.

You know acid can be stored right? :rofl:

Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: krypto2000]
    #9497787 - 12/26/08 02:46 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
There is no set rule I follow. Sometimes I'll trip if other people randomly ask if I wanna join em, though that's rare that I actually do as it often doesn't 'feel right.' It's always gotta 'feel right' and there's nothing I can point that to, it either does or it doesn't. I'll sometimes trip out of boredom, but I've never done anything but a low dose to cure boredom. I don't think that's a very good use of psychedelics so I rarely do that. Otherwise it's just when I feel the need to.

Quote:

jeffloomis said:

You know acid can be stored right? :rofl:

I know, just didn't want to hold on to it b/c I have shit memory when it comes to things that I "hide" or put away somewhere.  Now that would be a waste/tragedy if I couldn't find acid that I knew I had and I was ready to trip =( (its happened to me in the past with shrooms/weed so I don't store things anymore).

--------------------
Prevail!"

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#9498086 - 12/26/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

When I forget what it is like to be totally insane I will trip every other week for a little bit, then I go months without tripping at all. Some times I just wait until summer, when da fungus is amongus.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: clemens]
    #9498193 - 12/26/08 04:08 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Whenever I can get a hold of something, it's time.

Unfortunately, noone ever has anything.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm ready to trip... just waiting [Re: clemens]
    #9498646 - 12/26/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:
When you forget how deep the rabbit hole really is

:mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order