Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon!
    #9492121 - 12/25/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Doing mushrooms soon.

I can get some really potent mushrooms (dumbass dealer doesn't know the species, but my friends took 1.75 and said it was super intense) for $40 an eighth.

Or get unknown potency for $30.

Either way. I'm going to do them at my friend's house... I never really have the house to myself so I have to go there.

I plan on just going there with mushrooms, bud, and some gas money so my friend will drive me through the forest if I feel up to it.

Should I do the lemon tek if I'm going to try socializing with my friends and all that? They don't mind me tripping around them, but I want to be able to go somewhere and be normal (seemingly) to other people because his dad comes home early sometimes.

What do y'all think?!

EDIT:
another question... if I do 1.75 grams of shrooms and take another 1.75 like an hour and a half later, will it add to the trip?

Edited by Angel_Above (12/25/08 02:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9492653 - 12/25/08 07:55 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The experience is priceless, pay what you think it is worth.

First piece of advice that I have; DON'T trip with a bunch of your non tripping buddies, romping around the neighborhood and bouncing from house to house. Especially if any of those environments don't feel absolutely safe and secure (ex. " his dad comes home early sometimes").

You are about to ingest a serious psychedelic drug for the first time. Remember, SET & SETTING. Cultivate a mindSET conducive to a positive experience (ie. no fear of friends parents or having to "acting normal"). And arrange a SETTING, a physical environment where you are physically safe and where you feel emotionally and psychologically safe. This includes the tripping space itself as well as the people inside of it. If you don't feel like you could burst out into tear into someone's shoulders and feel comfortable about it, and have them be supportive in return, then don't trip with that person around.

There's no way that you can "control" your tripping experience, but there are certain ways of influencing the dynamics of your trip and ensuring that it is both enjoyable and safe. Research "Set and Setting" and approach your first trip from that perspective.

Merry Winter Solstice!

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #9492868 - 12/25/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
The experience is priceless, pay what you think it is worth.

First piece of advice that I have; DON'T trip with a bunch of your non tripping buddies, romping around the neighborhood and bouncing from house to house. Especially if any of those environments don't feel absolutely safe and secure (ex. " his dad comes home early sometimes").

You are about to ingest a serious psychedelic drug for the first time. Remember, SET & SETTING. Cultivate a mindSET conducive to a positive experience (ie. no fear of friends parents or having to "acting normal"). And arrange a SETTING, a physical environment where you are physically safe and where you feel emotionally and psychologically safe. This includes the tripping space itself as well as the people inside of it. If you don't feel like you could burst out into tear into someone's shoulders and feel comfortable about it, and have them be supportive in return, then don't trip with that person around.

There's no way that you can "control" your tripping experience, but there are certain ways of influencing the dynamics of your trip and ensuring that it is both enjoyable and safe. Research "Set and Setting" and approach your first trip from that perspective.

Merry Winter Solstice!

Thanks, good sir. This will be my ~7th or 8th trip, I'm kind of experienced with psychedelics and I usually do alright tripping with non-trippers since they're very close friends of mine. It will only be me and 2 of the closest friends I've ever known; one kid I've known since I was 5 so him and my other buddy would make a good "setting."

If I eat 1.75 grams then wait 90 minutes (or until I trip) and eat the other 1.75 grams, will I trip harder or just trip for longer? Should I eat them all at once?

OfflineE. Goff
Awaken the Dreamers
Male

Loc: DFW Texas
    #9492901 - 12/25/08 10:11 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I recommend 2-3 grams. It'll be enough for a good time. I did 3 grams my first time and went for a walk at the mall. All the people were irrelevant.... it was just me and the Earth. The leaves on trees were purple and all the colors of nature were so vivid. I was completely happy the whole time.

Have fun :smile:

--------------------
Pleasure, with pain for leaven.
Summer, with flowers that fell.
Rememberance fallen from heaven
and madness risen from hell.

Strength, without hands to smite.
Love that endures for a breath.
Night the shadow of Light,
and Life the shadow of Death.

Offlinedreamer25
wizard
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: E. Goff]
    #9492995 - 12/25/08 10:48 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, 40 bucks an eight is really harsh.

The 40 dollar bag shouldn't be any more potent though, unless they're P.Cyans.

You will have a stronger trip if you eat them all at once.  Or you can stretch out the length of the trip by eating half, wait an hour, and eat the rest, but the trip will be less intense.  I would recommend eating them all at once.

Paying money for shrooms is a bummer, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

--------------------
"we are a little bit of eternity, sticking into three dimensional space.  and for some reason, occupying time in a monkey body."

-Terence Mckenna

OfflineAnarchyXx420xX
nomnomnom
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: dreamer25]
    #9493056 - 12/25/08 11:10 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I was going to say 40 bucks for an 8th, they better be potent haha but yeah out of my personal experiences I would highly recommend doing them all at once, that is ofcourse if you want an intense come-up (peak). Also set and setting are huge factors as Nunbuh_Chrubble stated, You don't want to worry about shit while tripping as it can drastically change the outcome of the trip, parents coming home unexpectedly can forsure change your emotional status.

Also I personally enjoy the lemon tek method, very benefitial I wouldn't say it changes the initial "trip" in terms of visuals being more pronounced.. benefitial as it seems to have a really intense come-up + 10-15 minutes for me usually which can be very reassuring.

--------------------
:apple: I love ratings :apple:

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: AnarchyXx420xX]
    #9493312 - 12/25/08 12:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AnarchyXx420xX said:
Yeah I was going to say 40 bucks for an 8th, they better be potent haha but yeah out of my personal experiences I would highly recommend doing them all at once, that is ofcourse if you want an intense come-up (peak). Also set and setting are huge factors as Nunbuh_Chrubble stated, You don't want to worry about shit while tripping as it can drastically change the outcome of the trip, parents coming home unexpectedly can forsure change your emotional status.

Also I personally enjoy the lemon tek method, very benefitial I wouldn't say it changes the initial "trip" in terms of visuals being more pronounced.. benefitial as it seems to have a really intense come-up + 10-15 minutes for me usually which can be very reassuring.

The only thing I'm afraid of is tripping as hard as I did before... I had ego death with 3.5 grams dried when I did the lemon tek.

10 minutes after ingestion I smoked a blunt.
20 minutes after I was tripping so hard I forgot who I was, and I fought the ego death (I was scared because I had a fever and was sweating soo much).

I just want to have a good time you know?

And it's not my first time...

OfflineE. Goff
Awaken the Dreamers
Male

Loc: DFW Texas
    #9493418 - 12/25/08 01:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Take 2 grams and you'll be good to go.

--------------------
Pleasure, with pain for leaven.
Summer, with flowers that fell.
Rememberance fallen from heaven
and madness risen from hell.

Strength, without hands to smite.
Love that endures for a breath.
Night the shadow of Light,
and Life the shadow of Death.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Mushroom Questions. I want to trip soon! [Re: E. Goff]
    #9493547 - 12/25/08 02:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'd say if they're cubes to take 2.5g. That will probably not even compare to your lemon tek trip, but you'll still have a good time. Try and find out if they're cyans though, cause that would be quite a bit.

Offlinexxallonblack
Stranger

#9494921 - 12/25/08 09:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

angel!  dude i cant wait to get some shrooms

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom