Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
Mom Accused of Smoking Marijuana With Teen Kids
    #9478903 - 12/22/08 03:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Mom accused of smoking marijuana with teen kids
AP

MINDEN, Nev. – A 39-year-old woman was arrested last week on suspicion of smoking marijuana with her two teenage children. Douglas County sheriff's deputies said the woman was detained after they responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle. Deputies said the woman told them that she was teaching her son to drive, but they smelled marijuana emanating from the vehicle.

The suspect's son, whose age was unavailable, and 14-year-old daughter told deputies they had shared two bowls of marijuana with their mother.

The woman was booked into jail Tuesday on charges of child endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and possession of a drug.

The 14-year-old was released to Child and Protective Services, while the boy was placed in juvenile detention.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081222/ap_on_fe_st/odd_mother_arrested_pot

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Mom Accused of Smoking Marijuana With Teen Kids [Re: Psuper]
    #9479049 - 12/22/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

At first I was like "big deal".  I've never really wanted to smoke with my parents as that's not their thing.  I did know many people growing up who did and never saw it as an issue. 
Some of them were good parents some of them were bad.  Seems that way all around.  I think marijuana has little or anything to do with the ability to raise a child as long as you are the type to be able to keep your life in order.

Then I read they were in a car.  I always discourage smoking in cars.  Its not the getting high so much as the focus it takes and the fact that you are very vulnerable.  Bad example mom, you should know better.  :nono:

I just hope she don't lose her kids over it.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Mom Accused of Smoking Marijuana With Teen Kids [Re: Psuper]
    #9479887 - 12/22/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

More likely the teens were turning their mother on, not the other way around!  She probably hadn't smoked or had a contact for weed for 15 years if she was 39. Her kids probably come across weed twice a week in school!

Unfortunately, it's more than likely mom will take the blame.

My $.02

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlineunborn
i had a title then i lost it.
Male

Loc: soon to be your asshole.
Re: Mom Accused of Smoking Marijuana With Teen Kids [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9483789 - 12/23/08 03:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You think 39 year olds dont have weed?  Weak.

Way to go mom talking about what you should say if questioned by the police, which is nothing, while they said everything.  Education is key.

Offlinenotorius gib
naturalist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland Oregon
Re: Mom Accused of Smoking Marijuana With Teen Kids [Re: unborn]
    #9486603 - 12/23/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i know soooo many moms that smoke their kids out. AND DRIVE. its a mutual thing probably. they just got fucked because of "illegal drugs" being "detected" in the car. kids got scared.
shitttty.

--------------------
I'd rather be a human than a person

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds