Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX]
    #9455152 - 12/18/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

link

Authorities arrested what they described as three “mid-level” drug dealers in the southern portion of Lafourche Parish for allegedly possessing marijuana, ecstasy and LSD.

Police seized roughly five pounds of what they described as marijuana, 500 hits of what they said was LSD valued at $20 apiece, allegedly illegal prescription drugs and three weapons, Lafourche sheriff’s Chief Deputy Bud Dill said Tuesday.

Though the LSD is not viewed as a significant amount, it shows that the drug is resurfacing in the area, Dill said.

Galliano resident Jeremy Marshall and Cut Off residents Joshua Cauley and Desiree Pitre were arrested Friday as a result of a one-month investigation by the Lafourche Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.

“With that amount of narcotics in one particular location belonging to those particular people, we definitely consider it a mid-level bust,” Dill said.

Arrests of the trio’s suppliers would constitute a high-level bust, he explained.

Marshall and Pitre remain in the Lafourche jail in lieu of bonds, while Cauley is currently housed in the Terrebonne jail on warrants from that parish.

Their charges are:

nMarshall, 20, 117 E. 138th St., possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession with intent to distribute ecstasy, possession of a legend drug, possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance. His bond is $500,000.

nCauley, 20, 16932 W. Main St. Apt. #26, distribution of ectasy, distribution of marijuana, possession of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of a juvenile, possession with

intent to distribute marijuana, possession with

intent to distribute LSD and

contempt of court. His bond is $100,500.

nPitre, 22, 16932 W. Main St. Apt #26, principle to distribute ecstasy, principle to distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia. Her bond is $12,000.

On Sunday morning, authorities executed a search warrant at Marshall’s home. At the time of his arrest, he was in bed with a loaded shotgun, police said.

A second warrant activated at around the same time as the first one led to Cauley and Pitre’s arrests at their residence in Cut Off.

Marshall’s home was used as

a “stash house” where all the

drugs were kept, according to police.

Cauley and Marshall both have extensive criminal histories involving illegal drugs.

The investigation, Dill said, is ongoing.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9455213 - 12/18/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Possession of a "legend drug"??? What?

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9455630 - 12/18/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Pretty high bonds.  The girl got the lowest bond.

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #9456006 - 12/18/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

thats not far from me

but that is big time marsh/fishing area

rural as fuck

alot of shrimpers, etc live work down there

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Invisiblechiquita_burrito
drooogz
I'm a teapot

Loc: here and there
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9456781 - 12/18/08 03:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't really consider that even a mid-level bust but that's crazy that they had 500 hits of acid in a heavily rural area. Shows that acid is reaching out.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: chiquita_burrito]
    #9456805 - 12/18/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

well thibodaux itself has people

but we call everything out there like that

"down the road"

as in places like cut off...

i love to fish down there

dulac, all that, hell yeah!!

fishing for speckled trout and redfish...

anyway, being close to NO, its not hard to get shit there, everyone i know from down the road has hookups...

:laugh: :laugh:

not alot of acid in new orleans in general though, usually around jazzfest, halloween, and new years there is

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9458887 - 12/18/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:32 PM)

OfflineCascadian
Feel like a Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cascadia
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9459074 - 12/18/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

500,000 bail for what might have been 20 grand?

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9460429 - 12/19/08 05:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

supernovasky said:
Wow.

I'm from there. I grew up there. I probably met these people.

There was LSD in SOUTH LAFOURCHE!?

WTF?

This is like, Cajun conservative central, guys.

then you know what i mean by "down the road"

--------------------
<

<

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9461091 - 12/19/08 08:58 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:32 PM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9462006 - 12/19/08 12:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GreenGoat said:
Possession of a "legend drug"??? What?

LSD's "legendary" status makes it all the more hated and evil.
lol i did go wtf when i saw that. lol.
OMG yoo have legendary droogs!

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Police say they arrested ‘mid-level’ drug dealers [THIBODAUX] [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #9463185 - 12/19/08 04:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

just FYI,

Quote:

In the U.S., a legend drug is any drug that requires a prescription. This may be a controlled substance (narcotic) or a non-narcotic drug.

:lol: duh

+5 for supernovasky

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom