Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Free Writing with Weilii
    #942270 - 10/08/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I wrote this after peaking on a level 5 Weilii trip. It is a free writing, which (for those of you unfamiliar with the form) is where you wrtie down everything that comes to mind without pause. If anybody else had tried this on mushrooms, please share your work.

The apple sits on its tree not knowing what is in its garden. It has no control's over such unbelievable factors such as wind or enviroment. Each action influences another and in turn shape our world. The apple falls to the ground and its spirit is released and allowed to continue, to thrive, to reproduce. The wind blows the leaves over it, and it is forgotten by sight, until the spring when a shoot sprouts up. This is the core to life, the spirits govern everything, each spirit, unbodned by the laws of nature, or physics, or any other restrictions thrives, a beautful center of chaos. So turns the page and life continues, through time a feather in the wind, on its journey, through paradise and sometimes knowledge. The story every continuing, like a novel about time, and evercontinuing story of presence. Time is only temporary, in the moment, it is not some linear thing that can be measured. Nothing is measured, We can only form opinions, estimates, of non finite causes. Few stop to look at what we are truely observing. An incredible and unpredictable continuation of collision of matter and antimatter, a bunch of protons and neutrons, and electrons, and a whole word of other centers of energy all playing out a long turn of events governed solely by physical and chemical laws. Only spirit exsists as an exception to the universe, change is simple. Chaos and spirit are the same, and they are the reason for such beauty that is everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: Remy]
    #942328 - 10/08/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That's pretty cool. You should try dictating your thoughts into a tape recorder or something at some point. That way there's less delay time between thought and word. I've always wished there was such a thing as a thought recorder, but so many times I have amazing thoughts but by the time I say them or write them down I lose the perfection of it.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: Metasyn]
    #942572 - 10/08/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

There is a thought recorder - your memory.... it's not perfect though  :grin:

I wish I could perfectly record some thoughts I have when I shroom...

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: Remy]
    #942879 - 10/08/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I do this, I've only done it sober....

heres one, i did this quite awhile ago, quite a long time before i ever tried mushrooms.... it just came to me one day and i typed, i don't know if it makes any sense.

We are all merely pieces of the One. The One is branching off into many pieces in order to learn, to learn about the many pieces of its (our, my) own nature. Through the human experience, through the experience of Life in general, conciousness may grow. We are all facets of the same force trying to grow to understand to evolve into something greater. It's always been right there in front of me to see, and now I do. God is within and consumed by everything. We may be individuals but we are One. many and always one. Our individuality is of incredible importance, how we use it deems what we learn. We are all of one nature. Unable to get inside the boundaries of body. This is the curse of physical life. We are unable to understand through becoming One with the individual life around us. We're forced to learn to understand through cruder methods. The act of understanding through methods other than converging with another being is a meaningful and valuable exercise.

"we are one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively"

That we are. We are God. God is us, Not in us, not influencing us, but God (Goddess) IS us. Everyone and every life (and death) form. Every atom, every neuron. God is the Universe and all of existance. God (Goddess, the Universe) is the One Conciousness. Amen. We are forming our own reality out of the materials the Conciousness provides. We see what we believe..... bah too much! I can't let go of this understanding, this state of mind. This state of being. Can't forget.

Big Bang- did it create God? Did the Conciousness form out of its burst of energy or was our Conciousness around much longer than that, subtly, elusively waiting until it took the chance to crash and form what we now sense, see, touch, taste, smell, hear?

Was God around before the blast? Was God willing it to happen? Or was God's will created by something more ancient, by chaos itself? Was this Concious order created from Chaos when the bang took place?

Did the blast create conciousness or did conciousness create the blast? Was "I" there for it? Of course, was not all this energy existing at that time? No doubt. Can new energy be created? A question for science. I don't believe it can be. "we" must all have been existant at the time of the the Big Bang, at the time of the creation of our Will. And then later, at the time of the forging of the planets, the earth, the Life. The creation of the Individual. An experiment gone wrong? An experiment gone right? An existance 'we' planned for the sake of learning? just for fun? An existance created just for the sake of new experience?

We are one conciousness. We are individual, many. But we can feel the connection to the One. It's in us. It is us. Personal and Impersonal. Light and Dark. We are this, we are this balance. We will once again feel connection on such a level as all pieces being back together. All the pieces back together! Everyone as One. And then we'll understand. Come back together with the aquired experience of a trillion lives in a trillion forms. Imagine the breadth of knowledge.

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #943371 - 10/08/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

smoked bland ishmael ponies killer soup donkey panda kill coup satan demon croupier smack demon spool lobot random cannibal screw turn not knot bot sot hello cat meow rat shit soup hell donkey again spoon plane green lemons beer spears clean beans and cranial space spoon fed bed ridden coping addicts speak monkey talk and gesticulate wildly with out a thought penis envy car roar moat boat soar away come out and play all the day at the bay fuck your mother soup again please don't regress to lsd womb bastard leg mandible penis cope spank please wood bastard creep leg naked open space devil poot random rat skunk piles thank you for spooling my land rover go to hell lets have a speen blonk master of disguise

you can't formulate thoughts in a moment. you can only dish up words. that's why the psychologists study word associations and not sentence associations. the next time you flow try to flow with words and look for associations.

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: vaporbrains]
    #943616 - 10/08/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: infidelGOD]
    #945127 - 10/09/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

that's a little more than disturbing.

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

Edited by vaporbrains (10/09/02 09:07 AM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Free Writing with Weilii [Re: vaporbrains]
    #945230 - 10/09/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ohhh nooo.....ljfdslkjillennenewbwbwbepth
*goes into seizure*

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract