Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.]
    #9421763 - 12/12/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/36074279.html

Punta Gorda Police arrested two people during a drug sting, but they say they didn't expect one of them to bring their kids along to the alleged buy.

Police say it all started on Thursday at The Pines apartments.

Father and son, Joseph and Richard Pearson called officers claiming someone had stolen jewelry and cash from their home.

Troy Bettencourt, spokesman for the police department explains what happened next, "We responded to the scene, asked if we could take a look around and while looking for the jewelry at the home and the money, officers ran across a partially burned marijuana cigarette."

Police say they found three more partially burned marijuana cigarettes and prescription medication the men allegedly did not have prescriptions for.

Reports released to WINK News show during that investigation, police set up a drug sting.

The reports say Joseph Pearson agreed to make a controlled, recorded phone call to Alfred Smith and an "order was placed for the delivery of approximately one half pound of cannabis at the cost of $900."

About 15 minutes later, police say Smith showed up along with his girlfriend Sherinia Oakes and his eight and ten year old kids.

Officers say they found the half pound bag of marijuana stuffed in Oakes' shorts.

"For anyone who uses drugs, it's the wrong decision," said Bettencourt, "But to involve your kids, it was such a poor choice and sets a bad example. That's why the state makes it a felony to do so."

Bettencourt says the children are now in the care of their mother.

The four are facing the following charges according to Punta Gorda Police:

Alfred Smith: Felony child neglect/endangerment, felony possession of marijuana, felony possession with the intent to distribute, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Sherinia Oakes: Felony child neglect/endangerment, felony possession of marijuana, felony possession with the intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Joseph Pearson: Misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

Richard Pearson: Felony possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9421795 - 12/12/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i c kids at with their parents who run liquor stores all the time
and thats far worse

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: Coaster]
    #9421842 - 12/12/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So... this guy called the cops because his house had been burglarized, the cops show up, find a couple roaches, force him to set up a drug deal, bust his suppliers, and then charge him and his son with possession?

FUCK COPS.

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9422062 - 12/13/08 12:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

ya i no that is so fucked
but
rule #1
if u call the cops hide ur stash

--------------------

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: Coaster]
    #9423669 - 12/13/08 11:29 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i was about to be pissed at the parents if this had to do with crank or something but for grass????

cops :nonono:

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #9424009 - 12/13/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hopefully that stupid fucker gets put in the same holding cell as the guy he just ratted on.  Needs to get a good couple kicks in the face and to watch his son get his ass beat.  He still getting busted and he gave the cops a supplier who will now probably never have custody of his children again.  I hope he gets so fucked.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery

Loc: california!
Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9424839 - 12/13/08 03:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

over in the city i see guys with babies buying h n crack all day every day

--------------------
omg really?

Offlinemudkip
I heard U Like Me!
Male

Re: Father accused of bringing kids to alleged drug deal [PUNTA GORDA, Fla.] [Re: impgl]
    #9426282 - 12/13/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Wow this is just sad.  Messing up there lives isn't going to do justice.  Its pot, its far less dangerous than beer and they continue to act like they caught them on an L ride with there kids.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order