Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Anyone have (HOT) tea recipes?
    #94213 - 07/03/00 11:06 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

This is the bomb recipe for hot shroom tea. A warning... Psilocybin breaks down in heat, so you might want to add a few more to obtain the trip you want. HOWEVER, the hot tea seems to speed up the time that it takes to "hit" you.

Put two or three cups of water into a pot and bring to a low boil. Cut mushrooms into small pieces and add to water. (If you are using enough mushrooms for two people, then double the amount of water.)
Allow mushrooms to boil until a purple froth begins to appear. DO NOT OVERBOIL! Pour contents of pot through a strainer and into a container. (I like the rubbermaid ice tea containers...) If need be, purchase an additional strainer with smaller holes and strain again.
Now, put half as much water back into the pot. Add the shrooms. Boil again and strain into the container.
Repeat this process two or three more times reducing the amount of water by 1/2 each time.
Once you have finished boiling and straining, you should have a healthy amount of hot shroom broth. Because I cannot stand to taste mushrooms, I add 1 pack of Kool-Aid and an appropriate amount of sugar. Drink the tea HOT for best results! Get ready to feel the beginning of the trip in 10 to 15 minutes. Lots of luck. Email me if you have any questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#94214 - 07/04/00 10:09 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Last time I made tea this is what I did: I poured boiling water over the shrooms and let it cool down. I then took a hand blender and pureed them for a while but it was still a little chunky so I added ice cubes and blended those in and the friction helped break down the remaining chunx. When I was ready to drink I blended in some more ice cubes, a couple altoids, a little honey, and the juice of a lemon and a couple packets of sweet and low. I don't think this will keep for two weeks, though, but maybe if you freeze it...

Anonymous

#94215 - 07/03/00 11:06 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

This is the bomb recipe for hot shroom tea. A warning... Psilocybin breaks down in heat, so you might want to add a few more to obtain the trip you want. HOWEVER, the hot tea seems to speed up the time that it takes to "hit" you.

Put two or three cups of water into a pot and bring to a low boil. Cut mushrooms into small pieces and add to water. (If you are using enough mushrooms for two people, then double the amount of water.)
Allow mushrooms to boil until a purple froth begins to appear. DO NOT OVERBOIL! Pour contents of pot through a strainer and into a container. (I like the rubbermaid ice tea containers...) If need be, purchase an additional strainer with smaller holes and strain again.
Now, put half as much water back into the pot. Add the shrooms. Boil again and strain into the container.
Repeat this process two or three more times reducing the amount of water by 1/2 each time.
Once you have finished boiling and straining, you should have a healthy amount of hot shroom broth. Because I cannot stand to taste mushrooms, I add 1 pack of Kool-Aid and an appropriate amount of sugar. Drink the tea HOT for best results! Get ready to feel the beginning of the trip in 10 to 15 minutes. Lots of luck. Email me if you have any questions.

Anonymous

#94216 - 07/04/00 01:39 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup vodka, 1/2 cup H20, chopped shrooms, boil covered for 5-6 min strain then mix with jello packet. Stir until dissolved. Then mix in 1 cup cold H20 or vodka or chilled tea. Refrigerate untill done. It's up to you how much shrooms to use. I've had jello shots last a week. But never made enough to last 2 weeks.

Anonymous

#94217 - 07/04/00 09:08 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Well jelloshots arent hot, but thats a good idea.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag