Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Having lucid dreams when you have nothing to do in life
    #9411393 - 12/11/08 08:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I was imagining being homeless and not having to worry about the fact that my life amounted to nothing because I have lived so many lives in my imagination and dreams..
Everyone participates in life, there is no inherent value in living
But pride on the other hand is a meaningful value to each individual and I sometimes feel like I can feel pride for the way I have reacted to everything, be it evoked to me from 'reality' or evoked to evoked to me from imagination. And thus I thought that even in the worst scenario (not I have no intention of this but I consider all sorts of scenarios) if i was homeless I could perfect lucid dreaming skills and spend a lot of time dreaming away.
aha as im writing this im now imagining a scenario where i live in a van and I have maps of the city for every resource I can find that I can sort of just nip off. public showers and fruit stalls and also actual fruit trees as well as nickin eggs from cOrPoRaTiOnS and gettin enough food to get real fit exercisin with my spare time and growin marijuana plants all around the place too, which would be easy to take care of because of the fact that ive already got the whole town on the maps.

anyway back to this thread sorry

:jah:

After considering the fact that being homeless or even just haveing a really pitiful life is only bad if I discount all the 'extra life' I Could possibly have in my dreams and through imagination...

i realised that hobos might not have such good dreams

but then to counter this I decided that I would be able to read books from shops and libraries or something and fuel my imagination, do whatever it takes in my waking life so that im occupied TOTALLy in waking life to stay alive and to fuel my dreams with the best inspiration it can get

--------------------

Edited by Noteworthy (12/11/08 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Having lucid dreams when you have nothing to do in life [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9411590 - 12/11/08 09:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i don't necessarily think being homeless would give you bad dreams

but i think while the contents of a dream are anyone's guess, they are most definitely a projection of the feelings of the person.  so in that regard, if you are sad and homeless, then i think you might have bad dreams.

if you are happy and homeless (which im sure someone out there is) then the opposite.

-somewhat unrelated to this topic -

this morning i was having a really good dream, and sleeping in past 8 (which has been impossible for me since freshman year of highschool) the fire alarm in my apartment complex goes off.  they are testing it, and make that known in a really screachy voice right next to me previously sound asleep ear.

then they do the same warning about 100 times for another hour

the guy on the microphone is like "this is not a test...uh.i mean... this is a test"  like 5 times in a row.  he literally messed up saying this is just a drill over and over.. haha

so in conclusion, that fucker ruined my rem

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom