Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general
    #9397603 - 12/09/08 04:39 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I finally tried LSD a couple weeks ago, one thing i have noticed since then is the ability to have amazing vivid lucid dreams and/or great dream recall. I am not pointing the finger at LSD, but i am not ruling it out either and just wanted to see if anybody else out there has had similar experiences. At first i was just glad i was able to have these dreams and didn't understand why out of no where i was experiencing them, but then realized it wasn't until the night after my trip with Lucy that they started and have persisted every night since :shrug:

Another thing that I have noticed is after a mushroom trip my dreams tend to take on a whole different feeling or "undertone" to them for a while.

I have become somewhat interested in dreams in the past few months though i haven't done all that much reading, and i don't even have a dream journal which i should get on top of.....I have always had weird dream/sleep habits which includes sleep walking, night terrors, and sleep paralysis.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: openmind]
    #9397654 - 12/09/08 05:05 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9397725 - 12/09/08 05:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Do you smoke cannabis, OPenmind?

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: Hiei]
    #9397733 - 12/09/08 06:00 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I was able to remember a dream I had after falling asleep during the comedown of an intense lsd trip. Shit was so crazy. I remember my dream being suppppper fucking trippy and in my dream i was like wtf is all this shit??? then right before i woke up a fucking sign popped up that said "peyote" and before i woke up i was like oh shit im tripping in my fucking dream! then i woke up and was like, woah

my dreams arent anymore vivd then they used to be, but THAT dream was definitely different from all the other dreams ive ever had

--------------------

OfflineDaltuch
Stranger
Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: visions]
    #9397857 - 12/09/08 07:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sorry you suffer from night terrors and sleep paralysis. I used to suffer from them and they suck. What if found out is that they are actually demonic attacks. Find yourself some christians who are experienced in that area and they can help you get rid of them. You don't have to believe in it just go through the process and it will work. Just go to a larger local church and ask around.

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: Daltuch]
    #9398010 - 12/09/08 08:33 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Psychedelics & dreams are very interrelated, it's not uncommon to begin having more vivid dreams after psychedelic use considering the emotions attached to such recognition of common chemicals. I'd take advantage of your ability to lucid dream, most people can never even do it. Try finding out more about yourself through lucid dreaming, examine your subconscious, you know?

I have a friend who has started to lucid dream, & he has been doing a lot of self-exploration through it. He also likes to just let his dreams play out so that he can later examine how his subconscious works, etc. He has never done psychedelics, but a lot of the things he tells me about his dreams, & what he learns from them seem similar to things I've learned from psychedelics.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9401367 - 12/09/08 05:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Do you smoke cannabis, OPenmind?

Everyday, actually i normally only smoke before bed but i have been doing this for 1 1/2-2 years. I have heard from most people that smoke bud consistently or before bed have seen there dreams diminish or they are not able to remember them the following morning. But cannabis has not effected me in that way.

Quote:

I'm sorry you suffer from night terrors and sleep paralysis. I used to suffer from them and they suck. What if found out is that they are actually demonic attacks. Find yourself some christians who are experienced in that area and they can help you get rid of them. You don't have to believe in it just go through the process and it will work. Just go to a larger local church and ask around.

:rolleyes: ...To each his own, believe what you want. I have actually started to get over the fear and terror associated with sleep paralysis and can use SP to slide into lucid dreams, and i have been doing some little reading on sleep paralysis and astral projection.

Quote:

I'd take advantage of your ability to lucid dream, most people can never even do it. Try finding out more about yourself through lucid dreaming, examine your subconscious, you know?

Definitely....I have a friend that has been trying, using a dream journal, doing reading on dreams and still has difficulty. I feel like i can "Dip" into the dream realm/world so easily now, as i am laying down or going to sleep i can slip into a dream and pull my self out as i wish.

--------------------

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: openmind]
    #9401394 - 12/09/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I find that smoking weed suppresses the ability to remember dreams.

I also hear from some friends who could or can lucid dream that it starts to suck after awhile du to not really feeling like you got any sleep.

I think it sounds great, but yeah, in order to aid in doing it you should right down or record whatever it is you remember as SOON as you wake up, no matter how nonsense it seems.

David Wilcock was talking about one of his dreams in which he knew he was in the 4th dimension dream time and was turning his hand into a bowling ball and bowl it down the floor and the other dream people whenever he did something weird like that just looked at the roof and then when he stopped doing weird shit they would talk again.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: F1234K]
    #9401573 - 12/09/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

let's say the comedown from acid takes 3 days.
i.e. you are enough off baseline within those 3 days that re-dosing is less effective than after the 3 days is up.

so - even if you don't feel stoned, you are not quite fully down.
whatever the effect that being on a psychedelic is, that effect is lessened to near normal over 3 days.

what is that effect?
is that effect much different than the kind of effects we experience while dreaming naturally?
is it that different from effects we have when really emotional or when meditating deeply?
I think that the basic effect of psychedelic is very much like those things:
dreaming, meditative absorption, emotional crisis, psychotic experiences etc.

I call it layering or slower fading of moments so that fragments of experience that would otherwise fade away stick around longer and stack up together.

so after an acid trip, when you sleep you should have more time than usual in a dreaming state. same for mushrooms grass salvia etc.

marijuana provides an additional clouding or memory fogging which I don't really like or have an explanation for, but it does intensify and increase dreams like the other psychedelics.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinegoodvibes420
Stranger
Male

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9402176 - 12/09/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've been noticing the same thing in the past 6 months I have done acid around 5-6 times and also done shrooms multiple times. I have also greatly increased my use of canabis. For a while now I have been noticing some much more vivid dreams and it seems like they have a lot more to them. I can also actually remeber most of my dreams when I wake up and it seems like I can learn more from my more recent dreams also. God I love phycadelics! :grin:

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Dreams and LSD, or psychedelics in general [Re: goodvibes420]
    #9406235 - 12/10/08 01:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Use Kava for dreams.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract