Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
It appears that some people are concerned about this user...
    #9379424 - 12/06/08 02:36 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

johnnyblaze2316

personally i don't care, but i think that things like this should be discussed openly and not in the anon forum.

here is the picture that raised suspicion.
Quote:

johnnyblaze2316 said:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9369958#Post9369958

and the admission that his wife is a cop.
Quote:

johnnyblaze2316 said:
and the badge....my wifes pd.. and a 215 patient...looks good there though huh?

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9372469#Post9372469

discuss.

--------------------
View My Gallery

Edited by Dr. uarewotueat (12/09/08 01:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #9379469 - 12/06/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:blueninja:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: just me]
    #9379499 - 12/06/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

why not the pub?

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: just me]
    #9379542 - 12/06/08 02:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

because it is probably one that the admins should be aware of, oh and im banned from the pub for 27.4 years lol

--------------------
View My Gallery

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #9379755 - 12/06/08 03:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

thats a dusty ass house

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9379807 - 12/06/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i think it's all spice, but worth a discussion anyway.

--------------------
View My Gallery

Offlinethebrain
Sir Cease Topic
Loc: Washington, USA, Earth, S...
    #9379835 - 12/06/08 03:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

All fear the female cop!

I have a friend who was doing acid, exstacy, and smoking weed during police training. While on the force he was only smoking weed.

--------------------
</end thread>

Edited by thebrain (12/06/08 03:43 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#9379879 - 12/06/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

and why does this need to be discussed?

its not like hes going to be banned cause hes a cop...

its guaranteed there are cops on this board, either reading, posting, researching, observing, whatever

i think they could learn a lot from this board, in a positive way.
if i was a cop and i spent a month or so reading on here, i would quit my job from all the guilt of throwing innocent people in jail.

if our "rights" are real, then we have a freedom of religion, and the definition of religion is:

"a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion."

generally meaning "usually"

and i believe this is a valid right as long as no one gets hurt - as in, your "religious practice" means slaying someone or something.

so if your practice is to take hallucinogenic mushrooms and smoke pot to worship your gods, and you get arrested and charged for it, you technically didnt break the law, they did.

hell, posting here can be considered a religion too.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #9379903 - 12/06/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

why are they concerned about him? who gives a shit?

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9379931 - 12/06/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I asked him about the badge and he came right out and told the truth (maybe not who knows) and that alone for his honesty should be enough for his credibility on the boards. As long as he doesnt give threats of any kind towards people threatening to get people to investigate them.

I dont see him doing that any way I mean shit look at his grow.

I think it was kinda funny how he said in an earlier thread how he was a pro at growing every one laughed at him and then proves it.

good stuff right there

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: fee]
    #9379966 - 12/06/08 04:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

pics of a bust...

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9380075 - 12/06/08 04:26 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:
and why does this need to be discussed?

its guaranteed there are cops on this board, either reading, posting, researching, observing, whatever

i think they could learn a lot from this board, in a positive way.
if i was a cop and i spent a month or so reading on here, i would quit my job from all the guilt of throwing innocent people in jail.

if our "rights" are real, then we have a freedom of religion, and the definition of religion is:

"a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion."

generally meaning "usually"

and i believe this is a valid right as long as no one gets hurt - as in, your "religious practice" means slaying someone or something.

so if your practice is to take hallucinogenic mushrooms and smoke pot to worship your gods, and you get arrested and charged for it, you technically didnt break the law, they did.

hell, posting here can be considered a religion too.

agreed completely.  Welcome anyone.  To think a cop is more of a danger than anyone else is silly.  Anyone on this board or off who just looks can find pictures and try to guess locations and try to get some two bit agency interested in possible crimes.  By driving away self-identified cops all we do is invent a false sense of security which I would think more harmful.  IN the end, a cop would have to simply not identify themselves as such and an informant or pissy person likewise.

Seems to parrelel a discussion I saw about people upset about mbhound's image signerature (here or elsewhere) which identifies the IP you are accesing his image from and displays it to you.  People acted like this was security breach, but was it?  The information is being transmitted whether you know it or not, and perhaps the knowledge or reminder of this will help some become more knowledgable.  I certainly can't see either as a significant problem.

(EDIT:  but I should say the religious defense doesn't hold per the first amendment at all- cuz generally applicable laws may violate religious rights without first amendment problems, and the only other recourse is the religious freedom restoration act which requires the religion be real and the act neccesary in the practice.  I don't think anyone here could meet that test to the court's satisfaction.  Even things like rastifarianism have been held to have no need to sell drugs even if consuming them is required- which is a stupid and insane distinction, but one that has been made nonetheless)

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

#9380163 - 12/06/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:

yes i know that, and i'm not sugesting that he should be...

for someone who doesn't see the need for a discussion you sure said a lot mate :smirk:

at the end of the day it boils down to one question... would you prefer to know or not?

--------------------
View My Gallery

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#9381499 - 12/06/08 08:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

not really.
it doesnt really matter.
its the same either way, they are here and so am i.
:shrug:

the only thing it would change is someones paranoia levels, if they were perhaps doing something they shouldn't.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #9381706 - 12/06/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i dunno,
unless he is actively trying to sell or buy drugs from people on the boards then i couldnt give a shit less...

as for the photo, it still remains the origonal text from the camera it as taken from, some hp.

i really dont see any issue.

nice grow.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9381890 - 12/06/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

i need spore syringes, hook me up bro.
coalinga california
prop 215

well thats his signature, he lives in california and hes asking for spore syringes, thats enough for at least a tap on the wrist :lol:

either definitely a cop or a stupid newbie.

Invisiblenw_shroomy
NoN-stranger
 User Gallery

#9381955 - 12/06/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Unless hes asking for spores or giving them away..:whocares:

--------------------
Spawn Ratio Calculator
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7803673#7803673
I only grow edibles.Any info I give ONLY applies to gourmet mushrooms.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #9381976 - 12/06/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Doesn't the post right above yours say he is?

I really don't care either way, let him stay.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblenw_shroomy
NoN-stranger
 User Gallery

Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9382064 - 12/06/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Doesn't the post right above yours say he is?

I really don't care either way, let him stay.

Didnt read that.Thanks for pointing that out..

--------------------
Spawn Ratio Calculator
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7803673#7803673
I only grow edibles.Any info I give ONLY applies to gourmet mushrooms.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: It appears that some people are concerned about this user... [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #9382288 - 12/06/08 10:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

spores to cali, thats illegal

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale