Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineequil
Stranger
 User Gallery
about pinning and birthing (cakes)
    #9321218 - 11/27/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hi.
Im growing p.cubensis (matias romero strain) as cakes. My four cakes are now colonized (though, I will wait for a few extra days to make sure the inside is also colonized). I heard that matias romero is a good strain to pin in vitro, and you could get bigger flushes like that. Im gonna try that (for some of the cakes).

The question is, Is it okay to place my cakes upside down (dry verm+lid side down) so the pinheads would grow in the right direction? Could that cause something threatening?

And another btw-question: There seems to be a lot of water concentrated to the sides of the jars, can it harm my cakes?

Also, Im a bit worried of my mycelium, it isnt totally snow-white in every spot.. Especially the bottoms of the cakes seems to be a bit more grey.. It doesnt look like green mold, but still makes me worried. Im trying to get some pictures.

Anyway, thanks for reading and (hopefully) answering!
Happy cultivation for everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies