Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: what was your first trip like?
    #93176 - 04/25/00 05:10 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

my first trip also ended bad, but was overall good.
i took 1/16 with my girlfriend and 2 friends of mine at her house. i now regard shrooming with a new girlfriend as a mistake.
we smoked a bowl shortly after consuming our shrooms. this made me confused and hyper. i myself did not mind this as i was also totally un-self-conscious. but then i started detecting a bad vibe from the people i was shrooming with, who were all more expierenced shroomers.
i also started trying to speak every thought that entered my mind, and ended up babbling a blend of existentialism and physics. i began to believe that the shrooms had opened up the infinite potential of my brain to all come flowing out at once, which my finite existence could not handle, and i would either go insane or die.
my anxiety was probably caused by external stimuli. first of all, my girlfriend couldn't handle my hyperactivity, so she went into her room. i interpreted this as her annoyance, although she said she wasn't really bothered, she was just taking care of herself. second, a friend my girlfriend, who wasn't shrooming, was harassing me, throwing pens at me and showing me insane little doodles she drew. third, the dog started humping my leg.
everyone was tripping their asses off, and needed something to ground them, so they called another friend and talked to him in turns. they asked me to talk to him, said it was very calming, but my only comment was, "tell elvin [the guy on the phone] i'm going insane!" it started out as a joke, but started turning into a mantra, and then i started to believe it.
i ended up puking when i peaked, but the come down was looooong and pure pleasure. i just lay with my head my girlfriends lap, playing with the most intense and beautiful tracers i have ever seen.
the end

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRaleigh Theodore Sakers
Capitalist Swine
Male
Loc: Michigan
    #93178 - 04/26/00 09:52 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip was probably the best because I didn't feel all the psychological and emotional bullshit I usually go through while tripping. I went to see mystery men at the theater on about 12 really small hawaiians. It was great because the crowds didn't bother me at all. I can't really deal with big crowds any more. I came home after the movie and wondered around my neighborhood feeling completely high. I fell asleep on my lawn at about 3 am.

------------------
You gotta be genuine, that's the name of THIS game. If you're real, you got nothin' to worry about. But if you're synthetic, starting tomorrow your balls come off.

-Raleigh Theodore Sakers

OfflinePADDOHEAD
Corvus coronecorone
Male
Loc: The Netherlands
    #93179 - 04/27/00 02:03 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

my first time rocked although it was a low dosage (15gr fresh)....if i'm going to trip nowedays i first have to work my way through my problems before i really start enjoying my trip i didn't have this the first trips....

--------------------
Cannagrow

OfflinePADDOHEAD
Corvus coronecorone
Male
Loc: The Netherlands
    #93180 - 04/27/00 02:04 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

my first time rocked although it was a low dosage (15gr fresh)....if i'm going to trip nowedays i first have to work my way through my problems before i really start enjoying my trip i didn't have this the first trips....

PEACE,

what does it all mean ?

--------------------
Cannagrow

Anonymous

#93181 - 04/26/00 10:25 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip was on doses and i ate two and a half hits and lost all sense of reality. I dont remember alot from the trip. But we dosed and drove to a small town to a wal-mart. I noticed everthing on the shelves looked the same, then before we knew it we wee getting yelled at and left the store in a confused trance. My feet felt to small for my sandals, it was like they had shrank. I also remember seeing the corn fields on the side of the road waving and waving at me. I thought we wee driving so fast it was really scaring me. We came up on a bunch of racoons in the road. I got out when we stopped and i looked into the car and saw me and my buddy sitting there. After this i lost it. A grasshopper must of jumped in the car when we stopped because when i got in the car there was one on my shoulder, i flicked it off and it hit my friend driving. I said sorry. He couldn't understand what i ment. I guess it wasnt there. I couldnt understand his words at all it was a bloob of vibrations. I ened up at my house and my mom tried to talk to me but i didnt even acknolage she was there. and ran to my room. I laid in bed and had a vision of outside my window and could she the sun rising and cars driving by honking and felt awsome the next day.

Anonymous

#93182 - 04/28/00 11:22 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

i trizziped and saw sex

OfflineThe Oswego Eclipse
old hand
Loc: Colorado
    #93183 - 04/30/00 06:54 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

My first time was incredible. We split an eighth. I saw KRSNA, lost my ego, and talked to the brooms in Fantasia.

--------------------
Would you like to find out how Reginold seduced Lolita with a tub of Mayonaise?

Anonymous

#93184 - 05/02/00 10:43 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

mine sucked.

I learned that I was meant to only trip outside in nature.

I crappy downtown LA apartment started me on a bad trip, but i steered out of it okay with all the mental power I had.

I feel i gained more out of it than good trips. Sorta a cool euphoria when you wake and realize you made it out alive :smile:

ofcourse i would not classify this as an allout bad trip. Those leave little to be helpful.

ps. I always do a half-1/8

Anonymous

#93185 - 05/02/00 11:46 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

My first trip and the last one so far was last Easter break with my friend Hugo. Her grandma was on holiday for a few days so we could use the whole house for the big event. First of all we smoked a J and then got all the stuff together we needed. I switched off the lights, got the drinks ready and switched to that mind fucking art channel where a modern theatre play with naked actor was beeing broadcasted. It was the first time for both of us but as we've checked this site before shrooming we were able to figure out what would happen during the next few hours.
Both of us were quite excited so we needed another J to come down a bit. Then we splitted our 4g and ate them, complaining about the terrible taste.
So, after choking down these fucking shrooms with bananas we were waiting for about 20 mins for something special to happen.I guess I was quite impatient.
All of a sudden the naked actor on tv seemed to come out of it to say hello and I just couldn't stop laughing. As I looked over to Hugo to see how she's doing she was just having this creepy smile on her face. :biggrin:
Hugo stood up to go to the toilet and there was that big trail behind her and there were these confusing and funny things which used to pop into my mind whenever they wanted. :confused: Hugo told me about these "thoughts" she was having as well and we just couldn't stop laughing. That was to time to light another J. I was holding the lighter in my hands but I just couldn't light that fucking J cause my hands were so clumsy. Finally I made it and the taste was...well sweeter in some way. I realized this while we were listening to Pink Floyd's "High Hopes" ...nice song! It'll will always remind me of my first trip.
So, all in all, even though it wasn't that intense I guess it was a quite good first experience and I'm sure I'll do it again...on higher doses this time!!

InvisibleLuciferX
ape

#93186 - 05/03/00 02:36 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

My first shroom trip was a bit odd. Me and 3 friens decided to eat 2g each. We ended up sitting in my apartment watching sifl and olly or an hour then fantasia. We all pretty much sat and enjoyed the movie except for one of my friends that just wouldnt shut up. constant babbling about weirdo shit. When we came down, we realized we hadnt seen another huma being in real life of on tv for over 4 hours. it was abit odd when people began coming over. then we got loaded.

------------------
-LuciferX-

"What if this world is another worlds hell?"
-Aldous Huxley

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Anonymous

#93187 - 05/08/00 04:48 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip started out good, then got real bad, then got real good, it would have been perfect if my guide wouldnt have left at the beginning of my peak.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale