Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Recurring dreams of telekinesis and strange oneironautic phenomena...
    #9310625 - 11/25/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've been having many recurring dreams lately wherein I find myself in a strange blend between lucidity and a full submersion into the dream.  I'm not able to realize that I'm dreaming, but at the same time I find myself with the power to move or break objects with great force simply by subconsciously willing it.  This lasts for the whole duration of the dream, and it seems to be a great opportunity to employ telekinesis in a practical setting.

By the end of the dream I am able to lift and move heavier and heavier objects (capable of raising them high in the air and slamming them down with great crushing force).  The odd thing is that I've had nothing but these dreams for the past week or so.

In addition, whenever waking up out of sleep into hypnopompia, I tend to always find myself in deep conversation with someone or something.  I'm never awake enough to recognize who it is, but during this time a great feeling of bliss washes over me while I get the inclination that I'm being taught something, but I can never remember what it is that I have learned or who was doing the teaching.

Anyone else experienced the same?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Recurring dreams of telekinesis and strange oneironautic phenomena... [Re: deCypher]
    #9310654 - 11/25/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've had a few of the telekinesis dreams.

They're quite exciting to experience aren't they?

It's like one of those dreams where you wake up and you're like... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... I thought it was real!  This sucks! :mad:

These dreams certainly make it feel like telekinesis is a natural phenomena that should exist in the waking world.

I always wonder...  maybe one of these days the dreamers will all be flying around the city, whilst the sleepers stay fixed to the ground wondering how we are doing such things.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (11/25/08 01:04 PM)

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Recurring dreams of telekinesis and strange oneironautic phenomena... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #9311108 - 11/25/08 02:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:

These dreams certainly make it feel like telekinesis is a natural phenomena that should exist in the waking world.

Perhaps we are evolving to have these capabilities.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (11/25/08 02:19 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Recurring dreams of telekinesis and strange oneironautic phenomena... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #9311439 - 11/25/08 03:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
It's like one of those dreams where you wake up and you're like... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... I thought it was real!  This sucks! :mad:

I always wonder...  maybe one of these days the dreamers will all be flying around the city, whilst the sleepers stay fixed to the ground wondering how we are doing such things.

I likewise have these optimistic thoughts.

What is your opinion on www.psipog.net ?  The tutorials seems to be fairly serious-minded, but if these phenomena were objectively achievable it seems like we would have heard it about by now.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Recurring dreams of telekinesis and strange oneironautic phenomena... [Re: deCypher]
    #9318191 - 11/26/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Not telekinesis, I've had the ability to fly, teleport and will things into existence while lucid dreaming.

I heard you build telekinesis skills by practicing with a candle.  Try and bend the flame.  :grin:  That would be weird on shrooms - you'd definitely need an independent observer.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#9320126 - 11/26/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:

I likewise have these optimistic thoughts.

What is your opinion on www.psipog.net ?  The tutorials seems to be fairly serious-minded, but if these phenomena were objectively achievable it seems like we would have heard it about by now.

Looks interesting, will have to take a gander when I have the time.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #9320631 - 11/27/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Theres a lot of phenomena the world knows about but also readily dismisses.

Ghosts?  How many trustworthy people you know that claim to have seen a ghost?  I know a lot - I am the sort of person to inquire if the subject is brought up though.

All these people see this stuff yet we commonly dismiss it as stories or blame the individuals and say they misidentified something or they had a collective hallucination.  Anything to satisfy our need to fit things into an "explained" category.

Many of these phenomena are beyond the boundaries of scientific testing.  Often they can't be tested in a lab.  How do you get a ghost to a lab?  How do get a spontaneous psy occurrence to a lab?

The people in P&S have been telling me for years that I don't use "critical thinking".  Their critical thinking has lead them to the belief that if something has not been proven it is therefore false/non-existent.  This is ridiculous and certainly not my definition of critical thinking.  We have to stay open to possibility, that is critical.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag