Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

Loc: under a lake in the north...
Question about iamshaman
    #9302872 - 11/24/08 09:32 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I ordered some kratom last night from iamshaman.com/ and my card is debited but they haven't sent me an email or even an automated email. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them? I have rarely if never ordered something on the internet and not received email confirmation.

Edited by altershroom (11/24/08 09:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question about iamshaman [Re: altershroom]
    #9302895 - 11/24/08 09:37 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

unless iamshaman told you they would send you an email.  They don't do that much any more, especially a site like that, that kinda falls in the grey area of the law.  They will keep communication that can be accessed to a minimum.  My friend ordered amanita muscaria from iamshaman.  I think your okay man:thumbup:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

Re: Question about iamshaman [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9302921 - 11/24/08 09:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OK that makes sense.

I never understood why anyone would want to try amanta. I heard it was a pretty bad experience with a lot of body load but I wouldn't know personally.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9302951 - 11/24/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

haha i mixed amanita with cubensis.

Highly recommend if your a psychonaut.  I thought i knew the definition of insanity before that experience lol.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#9302961 - 11/24/08 09:45 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've ordered from Iamshaman at least half a dozen times in the past. It's been about 3 years since I last ordered, so unless they completely went to shit I'd say you are good. They were very good people to deal with when I ordered from them.

I'd say you are fine. If you are worried then email them.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

#9302994 - 11/24/08 09:49 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm really looking froward to getting this. I hope it will give me the desired relaxation at the 4 to 5 gram dose and doesn't nauseate me or hang me over too badly like I read it does to some.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #9303001 - 11/24/08 09:49 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I have had many good experiences with iamshaman as well.

I haven't gotten anything from them since they stopped selling powdered san pedro, but I never had any problems with them at all.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale