Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
I found some Ginkgo fruits.
    #9273978 - 11/19/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's pretty rare to find female Ginkgo trees, but there are at least two of them less than a mile from by house on city property. We had our first freeze last night, and all the ginkgo trees dropped their leaves.

I was walking through town on my way to pay my rent when I noticed all the ginkgo leaves on the ground, with little scattered fruits mixed in with them. I had never seen the fruits before, so I wasn't sure if that was what I was looking at. so I looked up and saw the same fruit hanging from a ginkgo tree still holding on to the last of its leaves.

So I collected a handful and wrapped them in some free paper in front of a convenience store and stuffed them in my pocket.  They're sitting in a plastic Glad container at the moment waiting for me to decide what to do with them.

There was still a shit ton of them left. If I had a reason to, I could probably grab hundreds of the little fruits.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9274004 - 11/19/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Go dig one up.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: MHbound]
    #9274562 - 11/19/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

wut

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9274778 - 11/19/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

disgusting things! I had one of these trees once; the fruits smell absolutely horrible. The seeds have some wonderful benefits though.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Offlinetimmeh_87
Scientist
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: satyr]
    #9283175 - 11/21/08 02:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

pics?

--------------------
Shroom up my rating if you think Im smart :laugh:. I'll hit you back if you seem cool.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds