Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemerzdiesler
Peasant Laborer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona
Myco Supply
    #9273653 - 11/19/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I just wanted to take a moment to post a few comments about Myco Supply. They have good quality products. Most of you probably already know that. And for anyone who hasnt dealt with Lana, let me tell you she is a peach. She has a heart of pure Gold. She is very dedicated to this community. My most recent purchase was reported damaged by UPS and Lana replaced the damaged goods and even threw in some free rye grain. She has always made good on her promises and her advice is priceless. So for anyone who is looking for the necessities of growing fungus, I encourage you to check out Myco Supplys site.

I am not a glory-hound or anything like that and I dont have time to post nonsense. I truly believe in the merits of pride in your business and good customer service. Lana has both and she deserves a shout out for going above and beyond. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of good vendors on this site. They wouldnt be on the Shroomery if they werent. Praise to whom praise is due. Thanks Lana. See ya down the road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripchip
The Mushroom Monkey
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: African Jungle
Re: Myco Supply [Re: merzdiesler]
    #9325756 - 11/28/08 05:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah she took care of a concern i had with a product before. something i orderd was slightly different than what i recieved and i got some cash refunded back. Definately good service. I like how they have a ton of products. I have only orderd from 2 shroomery vendors that sold cultivation related producs and I had horrible service from one of the other vendors. Im not going to name which vendor that was. Mycosupply was the one that came through and showed me excellent customer service. All in all what the original poster said is the truth about this sponsor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag