Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
anyone on a suboxone program?
    #9258880 - 11/17/08 08:34 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Just looking for info....i was on the program,lost insurance and wont have it for about a month.Does anyone know of any free programs of any sort?thanks

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: anyone on a suboxone program? [Re: 200proofhonky]
    #9258918 - 11/17/08 08:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I wish. I could use it for my back pain without the side effects of other pain meds, but I don't know how to go about getting it.

I know people on it, and I highly doubt there is any free program for it. It's pretty expensive as you know.

--------------------

Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
Re: anyone on a suboxone program? [Re: MHbound]
    #9258937 - 11/17/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
I wish. I could use it for my back pain without the side effects of other pain meds, but I don't know how to go about getting it.

I know people on it, and I highly doubt there is any free program for it. It's pretty expensive as you know.

U have to go online and find doctors in your area that do the prog...I dont know the site offhand but its not hard to find...Only prob is they dont prescribe for pain,they prescribe for addiction toain meds or other opiates.Just tell them u need it for addiction and ur good to go if u have insurance.If not most places want like 500$ a month plus the script costs like 100-300$ a month depending on how much ur taking...i went online but found no "free" programs.

--------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder