Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepowerisknowlege
Stranger

poo and verm questions
    #9218941 - 11/10/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I am going to crumble my cakes and mix them in with pasteurized verm and poo.

Is it OK if my pasteurized poo and verm has the same water consistency and the fluff that the brf cakes  in  RRs video when he makes the brf cakes?

IF not how wet should this shit be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: poo and verm questions [Re: powerisknowlege]
    #9219028 - 11/10/08 04:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

RR defines "field capacity" in his poo tek video. You should definitely watch that one before doing your poo.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
Re: poo and verm questions [Re: powerisknowlege]
    #9219048 - 11/10/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

You don't really need verm in your poo. If you hydrate to field capacity (basically it has enough water so if you squeeze it, a couple drops fall out) and keep it in a monotub you will be fine. Verm has no nutrients, so in the end you are just taking away possible nutes for your myc. Save the verm for mixing in into the casing layer.

--------------------
Word to your mom.

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: poo and verm questions [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #9219068 - 11/10/08 04:32 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

if verm has nutes or not is in debate but the function of it in a poo sub is to fluff the sub so that it may become more airy. Additionally, if he's using something like cow poo it may be required in the mix for that reason.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineJuke Adro
I love peach fluff
 User Gallery

Loc: Inside your head
Re: poo and verm questions [Re: ScavengerType]
    #9219117 - 11/10/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ScavengerType said:
if verm has nutes or not is in debate but the function of it in a poo sub is to fluff the sub so that it may become more airy. Additionally, if he's using something like cow poo it may be required in the mix for that reason.

:yesnod: poo by its self is shit :lol: verm upto 30% added into the manure makes it amazing :wink: also add gypsum 10%

once all mixed together (dry) start adding water mixing in till it seems nice and moist, squeeze till only a few drops come out that's field capacity.

--------------------
Someone said:  im actually not using ms, im using prints.
Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate