Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

:|
    #9205388 - 11/08/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

party
woman
wine
campfires
smores
drunk slightly
wine
happy
sitting
campfire
smores
can you see ?

i want you to see the love
smores
campfire
on my left she is there
can you see ?
i want you to see this ,

cordial, talking, circle around a campfire, my true self,
my true self
a lesson in the dangers of hesitation
why am i doing this work ? the why is not it, it is to rise above it and be as I am
so imagine that at a party there is only you, and all of you, the 47 you's, are not interacting with each other very well
so, it is up to you, to get the yous in youville behaving on a groove in the you tangent so that  you will enjoy interacting with you in a more fulfilling level but you hate you because you only see that the other yous are not doing their job as they are doing their jobs well but in relation to you their jobs are not fulfiling becuase you desire to interact with them in levels that are exciting which requires flirtation with the adrenal flux in the solar plexus that comes before any bold and intrepid intiation of communication

this is what you wrote to your first girlfriend and she invited you for coffee

the sorrow here is tremendous but nonexistent and not prevalent and the disregard for the structure of typing allows us to focus upon this
true self is trying to express itself there is some groovy blues playing and true self is swaying and smilling and true self's truest friend say s"get drunk ! " and we interact and smile and embrace and the warmth and tenderness is there then she shows up

a girl who you loved so much that you broke down into weeping fits of tears for many a moon spent staring at, the moon, wondering if you will ever find her again because she is so intuitively contentedly connected to your intuitive mind that you truly feel that you've found a precious gem but forced to reetreat into the isolation of the internet away from her warmth and physical presence you are no longer in communication with her for many weeks and frustrated an dsuspicious and paranoid she is obviously playing some sort of cruel game to try to teach you to be "happy" "alone" and you are angry and you write to  her angry things and t hen you feel bad ana pologize she says to never talk to her again but you love her so what can you do

so you see her and she says hi

and you are terrified now and you go and sit down

and in the stream a man is saying near by

i have a huge problem because he is you as everyone is you
and you say aloud yes i have a huge problem
the girl next to you ahs been very kind and gentle and soothing opening you when at first before more drunk you were grouchy and feeling under appreciated at the party with the many  yous in youville

so she gives you a loving approach of sympathy and you tell her the story that you are in love with a girl over there and she treads off to speak to this girl and you collapse forward and prostrate yoruself before the ground the fire is open in front of you and you are in this position of self misery and no confidence as the female you are in adoration of appears and come sover and starts spitting things out of her mouth that seem arrogant about how the note of thei airplane overhead is E flat or sharp or something of t he sort because her cousins are at the camp fire and are asurpised that she is there

so you eventually sit up, empty the mind, touch your thumbs together in a cosmic mudra of sorts, then leave and speak to your good friend about how disraught you are and he suggests that you smoke a J because he found you one

so you do and you ahven't been high in a year and express the desire to not be very high but take at least 5 or 7 tokes off the joint and discuss your problems and suddenly the fellow in front of you is the face of God and Mayanrd James Keenan simultaneously and he speaks t he most flawlessly unperturbed rhythmn of logic and reasoning about esactly who you are on a soul level and you are flabbergasted that the son of man has come to the party to give you advice on relationships as your mind dissolves and his face begins to morph into the face of your first girlfriend and the entire universe collapses in on itself

as you are here within memories of prior to the party now the party has died and so have you and the party is a lucid dream upheld by two omniscient wizards standing at the end of time looking at one another and every word he speaks leaves you flabberagsted at the mriacle of hearin gthis truth pouring out of his mouth

and you are aware that he is capable of physically transforming into your first lover and you would copulate and end the entire unvierse because you are now shiva and he is forming into parvati and this is all well and good but you decide you want stability and you are very fearful and though you know this man is good and he is also Bashar and telling you exactly what Bashar said in a video you saw a while ago earlier as you are still verily in a flux of flabbergastation

youd ecide to try to anchor yourself to the DREAM that is NOT reality of the party which is a dpulicate of itself falling into itself

and so you are mainpulating the minds of the people there trying to manifest Jesus Christ to save your mortal soul because

*breathe* you have sinned against the female at the party tremendously in your hasrh words to her and are terrified for her wellbeing and so you seek forgiveness in another close friend

and you are now a female in the state of divine feminine urgency lucidly aware of analytically the process of everything that is happening and fascintatedly terrified in the process of learning at t he marvels of becoming the sacred feminine energy and watching how it manipulates the masculine into doing what it wishes and you itneract with several people their every word a copulation to your midn which is clearly in th e astral and bardo realms at this point and in need of finding a way to solidify and be at peace with God
and you are totally lamenting because you ahve to elave this place because you see all the demons for what they are and how little sincerity is in the life of the many delegates here who do not posess the clarity of honesty that you do

and you meet a girl you kind of know and see how absolutely plastic she is and she says take a sip of this and you do and now you think you have been given lsd because everything is virbantly colorful and are under this assumption for a very long time as the midn nwo rapidly disintegrates as you are here trying to manifest as a female and not a male

in the bardo where every word is on t he brink of intercourse recognize at once every instance of rape and dishonor of womanhood imaginable and how preciously fragile the true WOMAN is and how none of these women are true women but rather congolomrations of the b uddha potential battling with their ghouls of plasticiity and you are sat down in front of  campfire at the end of the unvierse and the song indigo children is your own and only reality and you realize that you could estroy the unvierse or go back to society or live in a campfire forever and you are not capable of knowing t hat his is "drugs" because you are in a stream of psychic chatter that will not end and you are so fully immersed in this and are sat down in front of a woman who talks to you and while you could

give her a flawless darshan and imediately pull her into THE STREAM OF ALL CONSCIOUSENSS you are so terrified at even thoguh she is making good efforts, she is still not the love you seek

and you stumble around in absolute terror until you are suddenly intervened and resuccitated by divine mother who takes you into her arms without even one question she breathes with you and takes all you fear away and she coaxes you COME INTO THIS REALITY
and you are now a baby being birthed into a new reality and you are unsure

she keeps saying sit down

and you are a toddler in a high chair and you aren't sure, because you want to stay in the destruciton of reality in between alll the pieces
and she says come on baby sit down with me, sit down
and you are so grateful for her love and you proclaim in a scream of rapture and glee GURU ! GURU ! choked between tears
she is the very essence of everything holy and loves you cnconditionally the way , the very way you seek to be loved

and you are so grateful for her presence

now you are sitting and he is demanding that you breathe
and a siren loops in the distance
and you are dead and aware of navigating many probably realities as paramedics shine a flashlight in your eyes and she says "come on breathe i know you can do it "a nd you know that you msut ignore every pranoid thoguht tangent unless you want them to come true and police are there and not there and many possible realities are opening up in every isntant as she says "come on breathe i know you can do it "you decide to breathe and be alive and make fforts while thinking abou ttool's reflection song and how Mom has saved your life and she is completely glad to do it without judgemnt

and you are NOW HORRIFIED AT THE LACK OF LOVE IN T HE COLLECTIVE STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS and everyone who "knows" says to "accept" it and BE HERE NOW and that it is not "bad" unless you judge it but you see it all and each time you ahve any thought at least five different people in th e horizon speak your thoguht at once as you are a puppet master of t hem and your hadns immediately point at them an d your ahdns are demanded to be placed upon yoru ehart and stomach b y your guru and savior

and as you begin to integrate and accept this experience

you have met your

love

that you seek

the love that motivates every drug ever taken

every mantra ever spoken

the countless hours spent writing on internet forums

staring at facebook profiles

crying

and crying to Keenan and company
and praying to Jesus

and worshipping Krishna, and being dragged into strange forums

and you see it all as it is

that this is she

the love you seek
and you wonder

well

here it is now

and you resent

resent with a greatness

having to be sober as your friend convinces you to go to church and you realize that his patient gentle timid voice is none other than the devil,a nd he is issuing a never ending contract just babbling on and on
that though he means well he is completely wrong

because you are at his home and still the female he insists on putting you into a bed to rest but you have a mission

which you ahve always had

in seeking th eoulmate and finding beauty in the dissonance and in giving this darshan and obliterating the egos of any eyes y9ou stare into liberating others into the stream

you must go back even if its ugly but first you have to be masculine to convince your friend of this plus you are in such a deep meditation that any interaction every single word he takes, the movement of his dog

and the dogmatic lies of "don't you want to have a job ? "
and you hear it all

all the conditioning that keep speople integrated within reality

yet you do not ncessarily want to be back in insanity

yet you are completely content in this meditation this clarity

this what Osho looks like in his videos, so stoned

and so you

go back to the party

and you stand

you just stand there

like you always do

not diong anything

standing by some girls

not doing anything nto even realizing that one of them is HER

she randomly says 'HEY!'
and you are both yoga instructors and you tell her this as she invites you to sit on a log and you hope your mriacle comes true

but she has to help a drunk person go home
and your friend puts his arm around her

you feel the deep pain of betrayal and jealousy yet have just learned the Tao that

only by standing around doing fuck all nothing can you get what you want, and that "doing" is an illusion

you let these emotions go

finding out th enext day he doesn't "like" her and plus she is moving far away

you meet a person this night who you could clearly form a cult with ebcause synchronicity ahd you meet online and then you two go and become fishers of men the second day still feeling quite high and in the film waking life

and taking many people on journeys to show them the sycnrhonicity of the world

and th e rabbit hole becomes more intricately bizarre yet i cannot tell the rest of it

then of course, back to complete normalicy with anew perspective on the values of "drugs are bad mmkay"

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: :| [Re: leery11]
    #9217507 - 11/10/08 11:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow.. I'm not reading that without some pretext.

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: :| [Re: krypto2000]
    #9217773 - 11/10/08 11:57 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This is why i keep my thoughts in my head and not on paper.

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: :| [Re: jvm]
    #9217872 - 11/10/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

beautiful poetry

--------------------

OfflineBernackums
The universe will have its way.
Male User Gallery

Re: :| [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #9246001 - 11/14/08 07:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I enjoyed it.

--------------------
Let's get the fuck out of here.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: :| [Re: Bernackums]
    #9254947 - 11/16/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This piece reminds me a lot of Ginsberg.

I relate to your words very deeply.  They are so close to capturing the essence (if there is such a thing!) of that part of my psyche which is normally unconscious but rises to the surface when I'm really stoned.....

Down the rabbit hole indeed....

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals