Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshortybookit
Stranger
shrooms and XTC
    #9203900 - 11/07/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It is my first time taking shrooms and i know if you have doubts about it you will have a bad trip so.....

if i take some ectacy to get me in a great mood and then shrooms will i be ok?

i am thinking half of a double stack pill followed by 2 or 3 grams of shrooms???

will i live?

thanks

Edited by shortybookit (11/07/08 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: shortybookit]
    #9203937 - 11/07/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well first off, having doubts doesn't GIVE you a bad trip.  It depends on what kinda person you are.  Are you happy with yourself, the way you treat other people.  I don't know what is in you E pill so i can't say if you will die or not.  Nor do i know anything about pre-existing health conditions.  I would say 99.99999% you will be fine man.  Shrooming with the ex.... kinda not such a good idea first time.  You may come into confrentiation wit feelings you have about your ex that you may have supressed.  Be sure your tripping around people you can talk about ANYTHING with.  Shrooms are very different than any drug you have taken before, and you will think like you never have before (you will know what i mean)

People get scared about bad trips and all, but bad trips are quite rare for first timers.  My sig has what i think about bad trips.

Anyways good vibes:thumbup:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlineshortybookit
Stranger
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9204009 - 11/07/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

not going to do it with my ex... gross:)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9204017 - 11/07/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Oh shit i must have confused "x" with "ex" sorry my bad im really blazed right now.  You'll be good man, have a good time.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #9204348 - 11/07/08 08:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've never stacked them before, but I hear that X and shrooms come on more powerful than you'd expect. They both act on the same receptors, so I wouldn't stack them if I were you. just do the shrooms and try to stay in a good mood :smile:

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineDr. Awesome
Awesomeologist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: Green_T]
    #9204502 - 11/07/08 08:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

ive done it.  its not so bad.  i had a great trip :grin:

--------------------
Like the time I took the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: Dr. Awesome]
    #9205530 - 11/08/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's called hippie-flipping, and it's pretty fun.  Overall, it makes the mental part of the trip slightly less intense, but you feel really good and get wild visuals with a pretty clear head compared to what mushrooms would normally do alone.

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: fireduck]
    #9206604 - 11/08/08 11:01 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's a blast man, but it would be a shame that your first mushroom experience be tainted with a chemical tablet that may not even have MDMA in it.  The bliss you get from mushrooms is beautiful, it's a tried and true thing, psychedelic mushrooms. 

get this trip out of the way and then throw in the ecstasy some other time.  This is just my opinion of course, since I really want you to experience a pure rush of mushrooms. 

to answer your question, you'll live, and this combination is absolutely amazing.  But nothing like coming up on your first mushroom trip.    :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineMr. Afterglow
An Old Soul

Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: PanamaFred]
    #9206621 - 11/08/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

the hippie flip eh? *good vibes for you*>>>>>>>>

--------------------
DMT provides regular, repeated, and reliable access to `other' channels. The other planes of existence are always there. . . . But we cannot perceive them because we are not designed to do so; our hard-wiring keeps us tuned in to Channel Normal. It takes only a second or two--the few heartbeats the spirit molecule requires to make its way to the brain--to change the channel, to open our mind to these other planes of existence"-from DMT: the Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman M.D.

Offlineshortybookit
Stranger
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: Mr. Afterglow]
    #9213633 - 11/09/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

it was unbelievable!!!

chewed a bart simpson pill followed by about 5 grams of dried shrooms

had a weird/uncomfortable feeling after about 30min that lasted maybe 15-20min but then bam i was gone... best part was walking up the big rock from the beach(which was a 2step backward 1step forward type thing) and seeing all the flowers on the top of the hill with the stars in the back ground it was great they looked so i dont even know..

now i do E maybe once every 3 months... how often can i do shrooms and what are the long term effects of it?

next time i do it i will go for the shroom only trip

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9213816 - 11/09/08 07:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I say you don't wanna do shrooms more than once a week.  Thats just my opinion tho.  They don't really have any physiological chronic use draw backs.  Sometimes i feel its nice to be sober tho so i try to keep my mushy intake at most a couple times a month.

--------------------

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

#9213917 - 11/09/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hippyflip?!
ex and mush aint no hippyflip
acid and mush is a hippyflip
acid and ex is a candyflip
mush+ex is what we call MX-missiles

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: fr33d0mfry]
    #9213931 - 11/09/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

At least fact check before you call me out.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hippy+flipping

Flipping in general is X + something else.

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

#9213967 - 11/09/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fireduck said:

urbandictionary is by no means fact-based.
Honestly, the slang changes over time and by which region of the country you're in.
Here in co "flipping" is acid

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9214231 - 11/09/08 08:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

most people on here refer to mixing mdma and mushrooms as hippy flipping, probably because candy kids would rather eat acid and x

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9217231 - 11/10/08 10:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not saying urban dictionary is fact based, but that is beside the point.  You have your terms mixed up.  Do a google search.  No where on the net is hippy flipping referred to as acid and mushrooms.  Colorado is no different (I actually know a ton of people from there, and I've spent a lot of time in CO).  If anything, you and your friends just have the term mixed up, which isn't that hard to believe.

Anyway, do what you want to, it certainly doesn't hurt anyway no matter what you call it.  But honestly I don't even know why you would do anything other than incorporate this new knowledge since I'm giving it to you for free.  The truth is so self evident on the web... it's funny (and indeed very disappointing) how resistant people can be to change.

Two Google searches for you.
hippy flip
hippy flip acid shroom

I can't even find someone mistakenly calling acid + shrooms a hippy flip if i try.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9218101 - 11/10/08 01:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

you replied to the wrong person, I'm on your side :cool:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9218180 - 11/10/08 01:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fr33d0mfry said:
Quote:

fireduck said:

urbandictionary is by no means fact-based.
Honestly, the slang changes over time and by which region of the country you're in.
Here in co "flipping" is acid

I've never met anybody (and I live in Colorado) who calls acid and mushrooms hippyflipping.

--------------------

Offlinebomba88
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: strawberry fields
Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9218210 - 11/10/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

well, for me candy flipping is acid and e.  Hippie flipping is acid and shrooms.  Flower flipping is shrooms and e

--------------------

Life is Good, but Dead is Better

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: shrooms and ex? [Re: bomba88]
    #9218593 - 11/10/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bomba88 said:
well, for me candy flipping is acid and e.  Hippie flipping is acid and shrooms.  Flower flipping is shrooms and e

There we go.
Someone who doesn't think i'm a retard :laugh:

Whichever you choose to call it, It's bomb.
I love psychedelics by any name.
Hell, if they renamed acid "the genocide molecule" or something creepy like that, i'd still eat it :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies