Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelow_mat
New to Drugs
Male

Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed?
    #9157317 - 10/29/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I never have and never heard anyone that had. Until my sister told me the first time she smoked it she did. She said she was freaking out and keep thinking she was in a hospital and her friends were nurses. Then shed snap out of it and think she was watching TV. It only happened the first time she smoked. She said maybe it might of been laced but her friends didnt trip that hard. She said she smoked the same stuff later and nothing happened.

Ive never heard anything like that. Has anyone had it happen to them smoking just weed not laced with anything. Maybe this was some really good stuff and since she never smoked before it hit her really hard. Who knows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: low_mat]
    #9157335 - 10/29/08 11:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I can get some pretty nice CEVs from weed. Nothing anywhere near as brilliant as LSD, but still lovely.

--------------------

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9157341 - 10/29/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

when I smoke really sticky danky buds.  I usually get CEV's.  I dont smoke weed that often, anymore.

schwwag, however, does nothing except give me a headache.

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#9157348 - 10/29/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The visuals I've gotten off of weed aren't the same as shrooms or lsd visuals.  It acts more as an "imagination amplifier" if you will.

For instance, looking at my computer and imagining it is as big as a mountain and I am looking at it from across a huge valley...suddenly the distance becomes real.  Or if I stare at myself in the mirror baked, I can usually start to see my dad's face. :eek:

OfflineRbz
Trip Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Central Oregon
    #9157349 - 10/29/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

it happens, ive never had anything like that, to me when i smoke Everything looks slighty off, its very hard to explain but it looks like its more plasticy, or  i dunno it looks same but different too.. lol and when i first started everything looked kinda like it was in a pop-out book, kinda like 2D, but it happens, my buddy when he started he used to see colors and some strange visuals, lucky bastard!

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: derx]
    #9157354 - 10/29/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I have had auditory hallucinations.  I have also had strong visual illusions, much like I would expect from LSD or shrooms.

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: derx]
    #9157369 - 10/29/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

First time i smoked bud it was purple haze. O.O I don't even know man. I was fuckin doing backflips in my seat. I knocked everything out the refrigerator. It was crazy. First times def catch you by suprise.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Offlinelow_mat
New to Drugs
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: Rbz]
    #9157370 - 10/29/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm I've never had anything close to any visuals on weed. Maybe it's just some weak stuff I've been smoking although I get pretty high. I haven't smoked in month. I'd say it's high time I try it again.

Offlinelow_mat
New to Drugs
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9157380 - 10/29/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
The visuals I've gotten off of weed aren't the same as shrooms or lsd visuals.  It acts more as an "imagination amplifier" if you will.

For instance, looking at my computer and imagining it is as big as a mountain and I am looking at it from across a huge valley...suddenly the distance becomes real.  Or if I stare at myself in the mirror baked, I can usually start to see my dad's face. :eek:

That's nuts man! I wish that happened to me

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#9157399 - 10/29/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

low_mat said:
Quote:

Oweyervishice said:

Stop wishing and just let it happen. :wink::thumbup:

OfflineRbz
Trip Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Central Oregon
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9157429 - 10/30/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
First time i smoked bud it was purple haze. O.O I don't even know man. I was fuckin doing backflips in my seat. I knocked everything out the refrigerator. It was crazy. First times def catch you by suprise.

LOL i remember my first time, it was a Hybrid my cousin grew, she fittingly named it 'Monster' i forget what the parent plants were.. but man  i was walking up stairs then suddenally i couldnt feel my legs and my voice sounded so deep, turned out i was talking that way.. lol gotta love cousins. i went crazy, probably one of the funner times i had smoking.

Offlinelow_mat
New to Drugs
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9157445 - 10/30/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
Quote:

low_mat said:
Quote:

Oweyervishice said:

Stop wishing and just let it happen. :wink::thumbup:

Your right the mind is so powerful what good does wishing do for me :bigjoint:

InvisibleSavageSporeBeast
thundershowers, thundershowers

#9157475 - 10/30/08 12:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

eh... sorta. not like with real psychedelics.

its more like when you close your eyes, and you can kinda see dots, or colors on the black, its like that gets amplified.

meditating with cannabis though, you can get pretty far out there easily.

not to say that the cannabis is a required part of it though.

OfflineGoomba
Hunter-Gatherer
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Australia
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: SavageSporeBeast]
    #9158077 - 10/30/08 06:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I usually get CEV's and occasionally auditory hallucinations if I haven't smoked pot for a few weeks. Also, I get a lot of that "imagination amplifier" effect that Oweyervishice mentioned. It can kind of be a bit scarier than normal psychedelic hallucinations, because it tends to be a bit more subtle in appearing. It kind of creeps up on you, and can be a bit confusing.
I've had a lot of those moments when you stop smoking for a little bit, observe your surroundings, and realise you got way more fucked up than you meant to.

--------------------
Problem, officer?

Offlinecolcol
Stranger
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: Goomba]
    #9158155 - 10/30/08 07:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i only get hallucinations when i've smoked way too much, or if i've smoked enough to chill out after other substances. usually just an imagination amplifier though with strong auditory stuff happening. last time it happened i was laying in bed with the then girl listening to a conversation that was going on outside my bedroom window between captain kirk and an adorian. messed up. i've never tripped on any 'real' psychedelics or disassociatives, so i don't know what that experience is like, but on weed you seem to float between your over active imagination and the real world.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#9158200 - 10/30/08 07:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
I can get some pretty nice CEVs from weed. Nothing anywhere near as brilliant as LSD, but still lovely.

Same here. I think the most intense weed experiences I have ever had were from ingesting weed (firecrackers). but lately I've been hitting up the vap and if I do it right before I go pass out for the night and just like flat on my back i can get some sweet CEV's. it's almost like you have to do a little focus work to trigger them but once you do its a damned smooth ride :mushroom2:

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: colcol]
    #9158209 - 10/30/08 07:48 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yea that is pretty similar to a trip. multiplying those effects a bit would be reminiscent of a shroom/acid trip.

Invisiblebotha
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #9158538 - 10/30/08 10:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've gotten both - Closed eye Visuals and Open eye things. But these effects ended as soon as i Begain smokin daily

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: botha]
    #9158650 - 10/30/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I smoke daily, and I think it's taught me how to "see" lots of really great CEV's when I'm high. Especially in the weeks after a good acid trip, weed is VERY visual for me!
seriously, it's like steve jobs figured out how to install an i-tunes visualizer behind my eyelids.
really colorful geo-patterns and blobs and such.
I notice it more some days than others though, and I really believe it's a mental thing that you have to allow to happen.
It's not like lucy or mushrooms where the visuals just take over.

I love weed :smile:

--------------------
...I got nothin..

InvisibleTEAL_MUST_DIE
hobbes was right
Male

Re: Has anyone ever hallucinated smoking weed? [Re: bongoboy2000]
    #9159151 - 10/30/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i have, you can push your mind to it, is not that hard.

(be aware though because sometimes you may freak out and it'll turn your night into a bad trip, at least from my experience).

--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract