Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOneRainyWish
Dragon
Male
Hofmann Originals
    #9134388 - 10/25/08 10:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

These guys :

How are they?? There are conflicting reports in the recent prints thread, so I wanted to start a new one over here (hope that's okay). Most people seem to think it's strong LSD, but at least one member thinks it might be an analogue. There seems to be a *small* debate as to what the molecule is on the back :

From all that I've read, the general consensus from just about everybody is that it's strong LSD, but I just want to see what you guys have experienced with this print.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejuju
Stranger
Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: OneRainyWish]
    #9134425 - 10/25/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Does every different print come from the same place?  I.e., is it possible that someone in another part of the world is making lsd on the very same print?  What does the print have to do with potency?

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: juju]
    #9134475 - 10/25/08 10:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Just think about what your asking.. of course its possible.
not very likely imo.  its more likely that they make hundreds of sheets at a time and and with differnt batches the potency varies. age will also be a factor. 

Print has nothing more to do with blotter just that its more fun than white paper.

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: OneRainyWish]
    #9134525 - 10/25/08 10:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Keep it in the dark--  Light destroys LSD and it will lose it's magick! 

wrap it in foil and keep it in a light-tight container, like a black film canister (if you can find one) in the freezer or away from heat sources

:goodluck:

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

OfflineOneRainyWish
Dragon
Male
Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: travelleler]
    #9134559 - 10/25/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

These aren't mine; I'm just trying to get the low down on them for if I happen to encounter some :sun:

Offlinejuju
Stranger
Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: Legoulash]
    #9134564 - 10/25/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rah said:
Just think about what your asking.. of course its possible.
not very likely imo.  its more likely that they make hundreds of sheets at a time and and with differnt batches the potency varies. age will also be a factor. 

Print has nothing more to do with blotter just that its more fun than white paper.

Yea, it did seem like a dumb question at the time, but the original poster seemed to be asking as if there's a universal potency for a particular print.

Edited by juju (10/25/08 10:48 PM)

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
    #9134588 - 10/25/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

no- potentcy depends on how it is handled after it leaves the lab not the print.

I suppose people just relate the experience by the print name as a sort of catalog function

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

OfflineOneRainyWish
Dragon
Male
    #9134591 - 10/25/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Potency's not my main concern. I've heard they're strong, but I just want to see what all this business is with it possibly not being LSD. Like I said, the strong general consensus is that it IS indeed LSD, but several members have their doubts and I'd like to hear from others about what they think of this print. :sun:

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: Hofmann Originals [Re: travelleler]
    #9135079 - 10/26/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

travelleler said:
Keep it in the dark--  Light destroys LSD and it will lose it's magick! 

You have a source for this?

Long-wave UV will lead to a hydration product of LSD, but I've never seen anything suggesting that LSD is particularly sensitive to visible light. 

Quote:

How are they?? There are conflicting reports in the recent prints thread, so I wanted to start a new one over here (hope that's okay). Most people seem to think it's strong LSD, but at least one member thinks it might be an analogue.

If someone thinks they could tell that they have an analogue (like ALD, for example) then they are probably jumping to conclusions.

Also, you must realize that some websites sell blank blotter paper.  Think about the following:  someone distributes Hofmann blotters which do contain a relatively high dose of LSD.  Word gets around that the Hofmann blotters kick ass.  If you had the means, why not capitalize on the Hofmann "brand" which is already out there?  So, not only is there the possibility of "counterfeit" blotters (that is to say that it's possible for two samples of the same blotter patterns, acquired separately, to have different doses of LSD either due to different distributors or differences in batches, but it would also be possible for one batch to be blank or to have a non-LSD substance).

I don't see how anyone could claim to know that the probability that two separately acquired blotters are the same sample merely because they have the same image printed on them.

Never mind the fact that nobody can really tell you what the dose is and many who will outright claim that they 100% know it's LSD have not really tested to make sure they're right.

Nobody can answer your question.  We don't know where that blotter came from, whether or not anyone actually put LSD on it or another substance; how much of a drug they put on it; how it was handled afterwards, etc. etc.

Quote:

but I just want to see what all this business is with it possibly not being LSD.

Since basically nobody ever really looks to establish that they have LSD with meaningful evidence, then of course it could be something other than LSD.  Even if it tested positive for LSD, there could still be something else on there.

Quote:

Like I said, the strong general consensus is that it IS indeed LSD

Big fucking deal.  I wouldn't trust the word of people based on their ignorant assurances.  Again, some will claim to be able to tell with 99+% accuracy whether they have LSD or not.  I call bullshit on that.  Some will try to tell you that you can't fit any other substance on a blotter in a dose that would be active, but they offer nothing to substantiate this.  I even saw one try to claim that it wouldn't be feasible to try observing fluorescence of LSD on blotter, even though this is blatantly wrong.

The simple answer to your question: nobody knows.

If you want to discuss how to test for substances consistent with LSD, there are ways (pDMAB; UV fluorescence; TLC with UV fluorescence can apparently distinguish LSD from isoLSD).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom